Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:20 am

Jaypaw scurried through the plains of the dream territory. "I smell Windclan" He growled

Anonymous

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:22 am

"Hello."Meowed Windpaw padding out of a bush.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:22 am

Swiftpaw walked out behind Windpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:23 am

"Hey look i was right" Jaypaw growled "Cookie for me"

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:24 am

Swiftpaw caught a rabbit and ate it. He looked up with everyone staring at him " what I am hungry "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:25 am

"Whats a cookie?"aked windpaw.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:27 am

Swiftpaw ran over and ate Jaypaw's cookie. Then he spat it back out "Ugh, tastes like crowfood! " he mewed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:28 am

"Hey,i need some training,Wanna train Jaypaw and Swiftpaw?"asked windpaw
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:35 am

"Sure" Jaypaw growled "You make the first move,windy ( :lol!: )"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:37 am

"First we will wait for swiftpaw to answer.Windpaw meowedOCC:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GAAHHH ****
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:38 am

OOC:Da** Right!!!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:43 am

"Looks like swiftpaws taking to long to answer"Said windpaw."Lets now get started"Said windpaw hitting Jaypaw with a front paw blow dealing 4 damage and costing 5 sp HP:20 SP:75
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:58 am

Jaypaw then slipped under Windpaw using belly rake doing 9 damage and costing 10 SP

HP:16
S:70

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 12:13 pm

OOC: srry

IC: Swiftpaw ran over and clawed Jaypaw's back for 5 Damage and 10 SP

Swiftpaw
HP:20
SP:70

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Sat 06 Jun 2009, 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 12:22 pm

OOC:2 against 1!?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next