Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 am

OOC: Swiftpaw, I'd just like to point out that none of the moves do 5 damage and 3 sp. Please change it accordingly.

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

OOC: oh, sorry
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 am

OOC: Don't worry, you'll get this when your trainings over. =)

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: Windpaw, I think you made the Belly Rake do to much damage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

OCC:I didnt do a belly rake.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:12 pm

OOC: Jaypaw, It would have to be. there's 3 of us, and Windpaw and I are in the same clan so...
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC:-_- can we play this one at a time?

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC: fine. mano ó mano lol i love that phrase.let's start over. i'll go first.

IC: Swiftpaw jumped at Jaypaw.he used front paw blow for 4 damage and 5 SP.

Swiftpaw
HP:20
SP:75
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 am

Jaypaw growled and slid under swiftpaw's belly doing belly rake causing 9 damage and 10 S

HP:16
SP:70

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:07 am

Windpaw attacked Jaypaw with a frontpaw blow dealing 4 damage and 5 Sp Windpaw HP:20
SP:75
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 am

OOC:ONE AT A TIME!

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 am

Swiftpaw used front paw strike for 6 damage and 10SP

Swiftpaw
HP:11
SP:65

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 DeQnfShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 UTs4eShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 CmOB3Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Swufty

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:47 am

Jaypaw once again used Belly Rake doing 9 damage,10 SP

HP:10
SP:60

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 am

OOC: Please don't use the same attack twice in a row unless your SP forces you to.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Swiftpaw was laying on the ground, bleeding heavily. But he was determined to get the upper-paw ( :lol!: ) He tried the Leap and Hold move on Jaypaw. It worked, but due to his strength, he would get shaken off soon

Swiftpaw
HP:2
SP:59

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 DeQnfShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 UTs4eShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 CmOB3Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Swufty

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 18
Spoiler:

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next