Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time for Change [After the Gathering]

Go down 
+7
Bloom
Cat
Sunlit
Sun
Ash
Acrylic
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 4:44

Toadclaw peared his head up a little higher "I will stay loyal to the Dark Forest" he mewed roughly, one thing fur sure is he didn't want to see his sister get exiled, it almost reminded him of Clearpaw....He looked down towards Tawnypaw "If it's the last thing I do" he murmured to her.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 4:47

She nodded, and smiled. "And I'll stay loyal to RiverClan and the Dark Forest too," she announced to the Clan, a little hastily. That is, until StarClan returns........ she thought.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 6:58

ooc: mobilee
ic: Willowpaw hid her hatred of the Dark Forest well, keeping her face blank. She waited for other people to respond before she said anything, her shy ways coming back for a moment. But she heard Her brother and sister, Toadclaw and Tawnypaw pledge their loyalty so she did too, even though she hated all the words that came out of her mouth. "I will be loyal to the Dark Forest.. And Riverclan." she mewed with no emotion in her voice.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 11:18

Tawnypaw turned to her sister, her head low. "StarClan is there somewhere, and they'll come back and help us get rid of the Dark Forest," she whispered so quietly that only Willowpaw could hear. She didn't want her sister thinking she was actually siding with the Dark Forest, after all.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 17:11

Fallenblaze knew one thing for sure- in the time he was gone, everyone turned into an utter moron. But, he also knew he couldn't go back into the world outside the forest- he didn't want to be there again. He felt bad for Fishstar and all the others who'd left. "I'll be loyal," he grumbled as he sat down, taking in the new cats in his- their- camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 17:22

Goosestorm didn't say a word. His leader knew he was loyal already. He simply looked at his mother, a hint of regret in his eyes. "W... we don't have any other choice. These cats... They know what they're doing. I'd rather be protected and n-not go hungry. StarClan's been absent for... For far too long." He squared his shouders and ooked back up at Frostfall.

Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 19:06

Willowpaw looked at her sister, "I know I just wish they'd come help us faster." she whispered quietly to Tawnypaw, sighing.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 22:26

Reedfang looked around. All these cats were just giving in? Well he guessed most of the resistance happened at the gathering and it was clear who was stronger there. He never expected this from his sister or from his niece.. What would have Elmpaw thought of Frostfall now? The brown tabby looked at his sun, not wanting to believe he gave in too. His mate remained silent. He couldn't leave them.. as much as he wanted to go back out in exile he couldn't leave his mate and son again. He sighed then spoke. "I will be loyal."

Frostfall looked pleased and relieved. Most of them were staying this was good. She would have a clan to work with. "Thank you." She said looking at her clan with happiness in her eyes. "Together we can all make Riverclan strong. This meeting is over." She jumped off the branch and went into the leader's den to claim it for herself. She didn't really like being alone, but she would have to deal.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Change [After the Gathering]   Time for Change [After the Gathering] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Change [After the Gathering]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2