Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)

Go down 
+2
Sombra
Karou
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Empty
PostSubject: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 7:39

Ok so I have a plot for Spottedkit and it's not garrenteed yet that she can go to Skyclan I am awaiting the pm back but this can easily be edited if she can't. So the the plot is that Spottedkit decides one day despite going out of the Abandoned barn with her mother it isn't enough and wants to travel on her own. In doing so she leaves the comfort of her flatmates and I'm thinking she runs into a rouge who chases her off rather then cares that she was a kit. After doing so she winds up closer to Skyclan territory. So she attempts to climb a tree to see where she needs to go to get home. When she starts to climb down she falls and hits her head on the fall down and while also injuring herself possibly a injured leg that's she would just need to stay off for a while. Anyways after the fall she ends up passing out there for a bit and when she wakes her memory is gone the only thing she knows is her name and nothing else. So she strays into Skyclan territory where she is found by a patrol. Spottedkit will then be brought to camp where she is taken in and stays for a while her memory not yet returning to her and about near her possibly warrior ceremony or even in the middle of apprentice training she remembers what she has lost in her memory and then attempts a return to her birth clan to her family.

So with the plot explained now I need the parts taken

Rouge that chases her:
1:Glass

Skyclan patrol that finds her:
Warriors :
1:Antdrop
2:
3:(optional)
Apprentice:
1:Vixenpaw
2:Blazekit(paw)

Skyclan cat that adopts her in a way:
1:

If you see a part in the plot that you also think a part for your cat would for into this just pm me about it and I'll see if we can get it in.

Also I don't know about the Skyclan part yet but y'all can still sign up I'm just waiting on a pm back.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot

Last edited by Karou on Sun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:36; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 9:46

My Sunkit is in an extremely similar situation to your Spottedkit. Here's his plot.
Maybe Spottedkit finds Sunkit where he is now, and they get found by the patrol together?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:08

My rouge Glass can chase her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:09

Alright that works I'll out rouge up in the list. Also Tawnystorm I'm not sure.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:20

Ok, that's fine then.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:32

Alright

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:57

Vixenpaw for the apprentice in the SkyClan patrol!

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:29

Blazekit(soon to be paw) for the apprentice place in patrol too!

:3
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:34

Alright I'll add y'all just need some warriors :)

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:47

Update also sorry for double posting but I just for the pm back saying she can go to Skyclan so :)

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:23

Bump

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:31

I'll sign Antdrop up as a SkyClan warrior to find her, maybe he kinda adopts her? Though idk about that part yet.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) VHQrlk5
The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) 1QYZaRo

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:35

Alright I'll add him to the warrior slot and did you want me to add him to the adopted part if you aren't sure yet just tell me later cause if like to go ahead and get the patrol topic up.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:56

Sweet~ Don't sign him up yet plz, I should probs talk to cat first, and I don't think we'll have another kit for a while, but I'll tell ya as soon as I know.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) VHQrlk5
The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) 1QYZaRo

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 23:58

Alright

I just need one more warrior before I start the next topic of the plot

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)   The Memory Lossed Kit(plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Memory Lossed Kit(plot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next