Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) Empty
PostSubject: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 16:11

How long ago did Spottedkit wake. It felt like a little while much like her foreleg that hurt so bad at the moment. Her left foreleg was popped out of place and her head held a nasty bump that was stocky with blood. Spottedkit could only remember her name and nothing more. Quietly she half limped half stumbled farther into Skyclan Territory. She squeaked in pain and her legs gave out under her. She just laid there hurting and remembing nothing. She only remembered how she got there. She has climbed over a fallen log just barely and walked the rest of the way. But anything before that it hurt her too much to think about and then she couldn't remember either. She whined a little bit as she tried to move her injured foreleg again.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 8:58

Ooc bump

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 9:59

Antdrop led a patrol through SkyClan territory, somewhat enjoying the gloomy weather. Him and his apprentice had been doing good on patrolling the borders, so he decided it might be nice to just go on a hunting patrol. They were off to a good start, catching a squirrel or two, but a they padded on, the prey seemed to be scarce. Curious as to where everything was, the black tom padded till a strange scent hit his nose. Stopping in his tracks, Antdrop held out his tail, telling Vixenpaw to stop too. "Do you smell that?" he whispered to his apprentice.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) VHQrlk5
Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) 1QYZaRo

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:52

Vixenpaw silently lifted her nose. She could smell something odd. It certainly wasn't SkyClan, rogue, fox, badger, or prey...was it another Clan cat? The fur on the back of her neck slowly lifted defensively.
She nodded to her mentor, silently letting him know that she could smell something strange as well.
Let's hope we won't have to fight anything... She thought to herself, her tail twitching back and forth with worry. She closed her eyes, trying to memorize the scent before she lost it to the scent of prey and SkyClan scent.

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:58

The injured kit thought she heard voices.well really a voice. She didn't know where she was or where she was going not that she could move at the moment. She gave a small squeak of pain as she moved just slightly to look in the direction the voice she thought she heard came from

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 16:00

Walking slowly forward, Antdrop kept an eye out for anything that may have been moving in the bushes. It was an odd smell, almost like a clan cat, but he couldn't make sure yet. Hearing a soft mew, Antdrop kept moving forward, and stopped when he saw a kit. "It's just a kit," he called to Vixenpaw, telling her it was safe. This would be the third kit that he'd stumbled upon when on a patrol.

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) VHQrlk5
Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) 1QYZaRo

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 16:24

The fur on the back of her neck lowered once again, and her tensed shoulders dropped, relaxing. She padded forwards, standing beside her mentor. When she saw the injured kit, she took in a breath.
"Oh the poor thing!" She exclaimed loudly, something that Vixenpaw would never do. Darting forwards, she crouched over the kit, examining it. She wasn't a medicine cat so she didn't know what to do, but she could see that it was injured and that worried her.
She gently rested her nose on her fur, and could recognize the scent of blood, and the faintest trace of Clan scent.
"Did a Clan cat hurt her? That's horrible! That's against the warrior code!" She said, her voice raising. She was sure not to let it raise to a pitiful wail. Vixenpaw was usually quiet, but she always had a spot for kits.

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 16:30

Spottedkit's eyes widen a bit and her fur ruffled a bit When she seen the warrior. Though when the apprentice crouched over her the young she kit forced herself up dispute her injured foreleg and held her injured leg up. It was at an awkward angle and obviously very painful. Her stub of a tail twitch and her fur fluffed up in fear"d..don't hurt me"She mewed pain and fear evident in her small voice her legs shook a bit as of threatening to give out beneath her. She has a nasty bump on her head where blood had clotted and crusted there now somewhat standing it was easy to see.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 20:52

Ooc: bump

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 20:59

Antdrop gave a small chuckle at Vixenpaw's outburst. "I think the kit will be fine, we just need to get her back to camp," he meowed softly, looking at the kit's paw. "We won't hurt you, don't worry," he meowed with a fatherly smile.

ooc: sorry for shortness. (I was about to post, no need to bump ><)

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 10:55

Ooc oh ok sorry :(

Ic: Spottedkit's fur remained fluffed up for a bit. She was debating weither she was safe or not. From the way the apprentice had fretted over her and the warrior gave her a fatherly smile she realised she was fine. So she relaxed slowly letting her fur lay flat. She slowly moved closer to them and laid down slowly her forever hurting her to move anymore. The bump on her head hurting her."Where am I....who are you?"She asked quietly.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:46

Um ok sorry for bumping again but I want to wrap this topic up

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 0:36

"I'm Antdrop of SkyClan, this is my apprentice, Vixenpaw," the tom meowed with a smile, pointing with his tail to the apprentice. "How about we head home now?" He meowed, hoping the kit would want to come too. The small cat looked tired and hungry, not to mention the twisted paw, so they should head home before it got dark.

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 8:46

Vixenpaw looked down at the kit pleadingly. She couldn't bare to leave the poor kit here alone while Vixenpaw went back to a safe camp.
"You have to!" The ginger and white apprentice said.
"We'll bring you to our medicine cat Oceanlight, and she can fix your paw!" She cheerfully tried to assure the kit.

OOC: Sorry for the poor post, I just woke up and I'm groggy and tired.

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 8:59

She was quiet for a moment before she mewed hesitantly"I...I wanna c..come"She mewed before she looked at Vixenpaw and only held her leg close to her but nodded.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)   Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spots and Blurs,Where Am I?(memory lossed kit plot part 2)( open to skyclan cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next