Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 16:04

"Really the river...yeah lets go"She mewed smiling some. She jumped to her paws and excitedly she gave a slight no naughty words of her tail and padded towards the river but looked back to him.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot

Last edited by Karou on Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 16:12

ooc; I'm really sorry, but some of the words you write are hard to understand. Do you think you could double check that they're spelled right? I understand though, you're probably doing everything really quickly :)

ic; Mosskit purred, and cantered after her. When the two cats reached the river, Mosskit sat down beside Peonykit and stared into the water. He stretched out his paw, trying to fish correctly and get a fish out of the water, but sadly he only scared the fish away. He purred in laughter, looking sideways at Peonykit. He took a deep breath and held it while he spoke. "Peonykit, I... I..." He let go of his breath. He had almost said it! And now that he had begun, he had to finish it. But he stalled for as long as he could, waiting for Peonykit to tell him to continue. His heart was beating extremely fast out of nervousness.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 16:26

Fixed it and I'm so sorry my mobile when it does auto correct it corrects the right worked like when I type for example locked it puts kicked I don't understand it.

Ic:
Peonykit smiled following after the Tom. Once at the river she sat down looking at the water. She could feel him sit beside her and she gave a small purr laughing some as he only scared the fish away. She looked at Mosskit when he started to say something. Now he had her attention. She wanted to know what he was going to say."you what Mosskit?"She asked gently softly. All the while her heart thumping wildly in her little chest

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 16:51

ooc; lol, it's fine ;)

ic; Mosskit shrugged. "I... I dunno... You're... You're really pretty, Peonykit... and... and I really do like you..." His heart was beating SUPER wildly now, and he thought he would die of embarrassment. He absent-mindedly traced his claw in the water, watching the ripples that followed it so gracefully, like the stars of StarClan itself glittering through their territory, waiting for Peonykit's reaction.

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 16:58

Peonykit blinked hearing what he said. So she was quiet wars flat on her head,no in anger,or embarrassment but that her wars grew hot as she blushed a bit. She watched him for a moment before she finally spoke her voice as soft as the downy kit fur on her body."I...I really like you too...and... I think..you cute..."She said softly almost quietly. She let her gaze look to the water breifly

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:17

Mosskit couldn't keep back a purr of delight. He reached forward and licked Peonykit's cheek, and giggled slightly, and looked back into the water.

ooc; awkward Flirty Grin Rofl lol lol ;)

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 18:15

Peonykit blinked in a bit of surprise a small purr rumbling in her throat before she looked at him and hesitantly licked him back on the cheek smiling some.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]   The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peony Falls on the Moss [Closed for Karou]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2