Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]

Go down 
+6
Ash
Knight
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Poptart Santa
bunjamin
Acorn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 8:27

Deerkit couldn't move.

The kit was dangling from Spiderfur's mouth, her body scrunched in a weird, unnatural position, her head lolled to the side. 
One of her hind legs, nearly backwards, had a sharp white shard poking out of it. Her usually snow-white fur was coated with a deep reddish tinge that smelled sour, like carrion.
Her blue kit eyes were still wide open, but they didn't see. Her breathing came in shallow gulps, her heart beating irregularly fast. 
Her usual fluffed up coat, like down from a baby rabbit, was soaked, revealing her puny body underneath. She hung from the dark warrior's mouth, her body stiff with pain, her body passed out.

Last edited by 12 snowy acorns on Fri 9 Dec 2016 - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:06

Beetlekit gapped, his fur rising from his back from the horror of the scene. First Yarrowkit... now Deerkit...? he whimpered in his mind as he gulped, trying to rememner the day Yarrowkit told him he thought Deerkit looked pretty. Would he have said now, that she was so broken and wretched...
"Go to Cinderpelt, fast! Don't let her dangle too much, tho..." he tried to be helpful besides Spiderfur, feeling so tiny and silly besides the warrior. Taking a huge breath, he followed, trailing his paws behind him. He was no medicine cat, but Yarrowkit loved this cat so dearly in secret...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:12

Duskstorm ran over to Spiderfur and asked. "What happened?" seeming that hecouldn't talk he decided to ask Beetlekit. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 15:08

Twistedpaw was walking out of the Dirtplace, but as she saw Deerkit's mangled, horrifyingly broken leg, she yowled in terror and shock, scrambling in the dirt. "Ahh..ahh... Oh my gosh. Great Starclan what happened.." Her voice kept on trailing off, staring at the slimy white bone jutting out of the kit's leg.

OOC: Why I have not been using Squirrelpaw recently is because her second part of the Silent Squirrel plot is not finished, so she is still technically lying by the Thunderpath.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 16:45

Spiderfur tried her best to hide the worst of Deerkit's injury from view, but she couldn't hide the look in her eyes. She was terrified for her. The wound looked absolutely awful, and with every heartbeat more blood came. The little warrior's heart still beat frantically from her desperate run across the territory, lungs cold from drawing in so much air over such a short period of time. Her breath was ragged, but she pushed into the medicine den, despite wanting to collapse on the ground the moment she entered camp. "Cinder..cloud." Her breathing came in short gasps as she gently lay the kitten on an empty nest, her stomach turning when it too soon became stained with blood.

Her wide eyes trained towards her alarmed clanmates, but she couldn't answer their questions just yet, she needed to catch her breath first. "Nightheart.. Lion..fur.. get them."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 17:05

Lionfur heard voices from where he lay anxiously waiting in the warriors' den. He heard his name mentioned by his former mentor, and he padded out apprehensively. His amber eyes widened and he gasped at seeing one of his kits dangling limply from Spiderfur's jaws. "What in StarClan has happened to my kit?" he demanded, voice and expression full of horror and worry versus the mild confusion and concern he felt inside.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 18:13

Nightheart was resting somewhere in camp, taking a nap under the shade of the gorse wall, her dark spotted pelt making her almost impossible to spot. The commotion didn’t took long to reach her ears, causing her to open her eyes slowly with that usual drowsiness and disorientation that always follow an abrupt waking.

It didn’t take long for her to realize what was going on and rush out from the warmer spot, worried eyes landing on Spiderfur and Deerkit “What happened? Has someone already went to fetch Cindercloud? Oh dear StarClan, my little Deerkit!” Nightheart’s words were hurried and she clearly was too worried and horrified to think properly before speaking. She Hated to see her kit in pain, and the only sight of the awful injury that she was bearing was enough for her to want to drag the medicine cat by the scurf so she would only focus on healing her until she was back to being the cute little ball of energy she loved so much. It had been so long since she had felt so impotent, and it didn’t help her at all to try and keep her paws on the ground instead of throwing herself head first into panic.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 22:52

Sprucepaw had watched his mentor enter camp.He had watched her enter with the kit's limp body but he hasn't realised what it was,til the commotion started.The dark tom was quickly to Spiderdur's side,they had to do something otherwise the tiny bundle would die.His amber eyes were wide and diluted,the mangledness of the little she-kit reminded him of what that ShadowClan apprentice had done to Squirrelpaw."Is there anything I can do?"he asked his voice quivering slightly.There was so much blood.It was like when Heatherstripe died.To the tom bleeding like that meant death.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 2:53

Icepaw was just eating a tiny vole when the sound of footsteps appeared. Spiderfur burst through the entrance of their clan with a kit in his jaws. Deerkit! He rushed up to the warrior and could make out out only two words. "What.. Happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 5:25

"Stop crowding her, that'a how you can help."
It was Cindercloud. Her voice was quick and sharp and that was only because she was worried for the kit that was passed out. Cindercloud crouched down beside Deerkit, immediately noticing the broken leg. The way that was unnaturally positioned told the medicine cat that it was broken. Her blue eyes flitted up to look at Lionfur and Nightheart.
"It's broken," She told them, "I'll do what I can, but it won't heal immediately."
The gray she-cat decided to move Deerkit to the den, because she was passed out and could feel no pain.
"Can a few of you carry her to my den, please?"
And even though it was asked like a question, it was an order. Cindercloud began to her den, looking back behind her once before disappearing into the shelter. She'd have the herbs she needed set out when the WindClan cats brought Deerkit in.

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 5:50

Icepaw stepped back at the stern voice of Cindercloud. He had never seen the medicine cat before and was interested at what she would say. The words she said next scared him to the core. Deerkit has a broken leg... He was shocked and can't speak, he had never seen such terrible injury before, who could have done this to Deerkit? I'll rip it's fur off! The fur on his neck was bristling with anger, until he realize his claws were digging into the ground, making furrows in the earth. He let his anger cool down and breathe deeply. He wasn't going to let anger get the best of him.

He nodded his head at Cindercloud's question? It sounded more like a order. The striped cat bent down and carefully scooped Deerkit up and realize she was too heavy for himself to handle. He glanced around at the other cats, hoping somebody else might help him carry the injured kit to the medicine den.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:03

Sprucepaw backed away from Deerkit at Cindercloud's orders.He stared at thee twisted leg and many other injuries that covered her little form.His stomach lurched it was desguisting to think anyone would do this to a kit.

The dark furred tom padded over to Icepaw and slung the body of Derrkit between the two."Need some help?"he asked.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:09

ooc: hUh? I've posted before and it didn't register. Meh. deerkit is a kit we really don't need that many cats to lift her up.

IC: Duskstorm was used to medicine cat's orderly manner and didn't react that much to her warning. Listening to her order she went over to Sprucepaw and Icepaw and lifted the top part of Deerkit up.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:26

OOC:I know it could be just one cat, just Icepaw was struggling.
Sprucepaw smiled as his friend Duskstorm padded over,glad he could help.To be honest it seemed like there was a bit to many cats trying to lift the body.He sighed deeply."C'mon,"

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:38

"Kay'" Duskstorm replied as they carried her off to the medicine cat's den. "Where should we put her?" he asked Cindercloud biting his lip incase of a sharp retort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next