Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudpaw's Herb Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Cloudpaw's Herb Training Empty
PostSubject: Cloudpaw's Herb Training   Cloudpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 6:03

Emberleaf patiently sat on Riverclan's territory, waiting for his Riverclan apprentice, Cloudpaw, to join him. The Windclan Medicine Cat had just done this lesson with his Windclan apprentice, Leafpaw. Before the ginger tom, separated into piles of their own kind, were poppy seeds, cobwebs, and a variety of herbs. Emberleaf had asked Cloudpaw to meet him, so today he was going to teach him about the healing system. Hopefully Cloudpaw picks this up as quickly as Leafpaw did, he thought.

Cloudpaw's Herb Training Image13

Cloudpaw's Herb Training Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Herb Training   Cloudpaw's Herb Training EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 22:33

It took him a while to find his mentor, but once he saw the older tom's orange pelt, Cloudpaw rushed towards him excitedly. He stopped before the herbs and poked at them with a curious claw. They smelled a lot like his den.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Herb Training   Cloudpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 17:26

"I see you've found your way to me, huh Cloudpaw?" Emberleaf asked with a smile. He liked the Riverclan cat's enthusiasm and curiosity. "Well, today I shall be teaching you about how to heal in battle. See these herbs in three different piles? I shall teach you how to use them and what their effects are." The ginger Medicine Cat motioned over the herbs with his paw as he spoke.

Cloudpaw's Herb Training Image13

Cloudpaw's Herb Training Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Herb Training   Cloudpaw's Herb Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudpaw's Herb Training
Page 1 of 1