Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 18:19

Dusty's nimble paws landed on the hard ground when he finished his leap from the fence. "That outta do it, Dusty!" Called a voice from the fence. "That's 'yer all time record yet! All the way past five crates, that's a score, huh?" The slender black tom padded over, nudging his shoulder. "I best be off now. Remember to boast about this!" He teased and ran off. "Bye, Rag!" He said in reply. He marked his jump with his claws. His nest was a bed made out of cotton, feathers and other soft materials he'd found by the twoleg dens.

Dusty made his way to his nest. Three mice lay dead for him to eat next to it. He lived a rather comfortable life with friends. His family was a cheery one and lived in a few twoleg dens not far off- he liked to visit often, but sometimes their twolegs got mad and threw something like a stick at him. Sometimes they even threw food, and that was usually a good find. The light colored tom laid in his nest, chewing on the mouse as he stretched. How absolutely candid this life is! All the mice I could want for a meal in a day, a cozy nest and Rag to keep me company. Wonderful. He turned over, licking his lips as he bit into another mouse. His ears flicked as he heard noises from above- birds and other cats. He turned to watch the birds fly around.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 18 May 2016 - 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 0:41

Pepper was roaming the twolegplace once again, she had yet to find a good place for her sister, all her herbs, and a kit with an infection to live. A small hiss of frustration escaped her as she leaped onto a fence, looking into the twoleg garden. The black and white she-cat looked over the sea of twoleg gardens around her. They couldn't have to move far, right? A cardboard box wasn't cutting it, she'd have to think fast. As she heard the outburst of startled birds, she looked up, only then realizing that she heard other cats and had began wandering along the fence.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 13:27

OOC- I suppose this'll start the group!~

IC- Dusty soon noticed a she-cat padding along the fence. "Howdy!" He said, ears perking. He got up quickly, heaving himself over. "Can I help 'ya?" He asked kindly, loud voice dimmed a bit. His tail flicked in greeting and he smiled brightly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:03

Ooc: Yep! Mobile

Pepper looked at him and smiled back. "Hey there!" She returned the flick of the tail. "I'm not sure if you would know.." The she-cat said to the younger tom. "I'm looking for a place for my family to stay.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:15

Well, that was a bit sudden. But he knew some cats needed assistance in life, and surely Rag would be fine with more friends. "Oh! Well, y'all've come to just the right place, then! My 'lil place sure has got plenty 'a space n' you're welcome to stay if 'ya want!" He purred in response. His ''lil place' consisted of a large, circular den. The ground was a bit hard, and it was locked in by the fence and a tall row of crates. His nest, though only soft things he found, was not big enough for more than himself, so he'd have to make more for them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:29

Pepper blinked in suprise and considered the possibility. Golddream and Streak couldn't live in a moldy box until ThunderClan left, especially when Streak was so young.. "You're sure? There's three of us."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:41

"'S fine, miss! I assure you there's plenty of room. This whole place 's for my myself. We's even gots s'um shade n shelter!" He meowed, eyes brightening. He wouldn't let this cat and her family waste away somewhere with no home.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:54

Pepper beamed, looking at Dusty. "Thank you, what's your name by the way?" She meowed, a very heavy burden now off her shoulders.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 18:58

"You're quite welcome, there, miss! Mah names Dusty! S'yours?" He replied, smile growing a bit. More friends meant more company, and all he ever cared about was having fun.

ooc- Hey, she open for a mate?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 9:57

OOC: No, she has a mate already.

"Pepper, I'm Pepper." She answered in a cheery tone, the claw marks on the fence caught her eye for a moment, the curiosity that had always gotten her into trouble tugging at her focus on Dusty. She tilted her head in thought, wondering if there were some sort of dog nearby, the always did scratch at the fences when she passed them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 14:16

"Nice name, Pepper," he replied kindly, soon seeing her examining his claw markings. "Ah, I see you've noticed mah score keeps." He purred. "I like to jump, 'n the farthest I've gots was tah the fifth crate there. So, a fifth markin' on mah score." He mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 17:41

Pepper chuckled at the game, an innocent game she thought seemed like a good thing to do with spare time. She flicked her tail and looked around the set up, taking in the details for when she brought the others here. Streak would be happy to have someone closer to his age rather than two full grown cats. "I see," She laughed a bit to herself. "and I thought it was from a dog!" The image of a yapping curly furred menace was now a young cat that just played games.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 7:18

He giggled a bit at that. It'd have to be a rather small dog, but nonetheless scary. "Well, I suppose I'll have to make your nest, then. If you don't mind, would 'ya get 'yer family over 'ere 'n we can see what we could do, huh?" He mewed. He wanted to see how big the nests should be and what aspects he should add to his den.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 11:43

She nodded, looking back down the alleyway she came from. "I will, thank you." Pepper mewed, dipping her head to him before leaping down from the fence and back towards her family. 

[Should we continue this in the other topic?]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 13:39

ooc- yes, could you link me to it?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]   Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Makes An Entrance [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next