Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 10:28

Ashkit slowly made her way out of the nursery slowly. She looked around and sniffed the air, trying to get all the scents she could. She followed on scent towards a rather large den, that had many different scents coming from it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 11:45

Darkstrike was sleeping for a while that day. His vigil was last night and it was very tiring. Then he heard a small sound. And smelled something, too. Curious, he opened his eyes and walked to it. He saw a kit, no bigger than a new-born, walking to the warriors den. "Hi there." He mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 12:47

Ashkit looked up. This cat was HUGE compared to her small size. "Whoa..." she whispered. "Um... Hello." Her blue eyes blinked a few times as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 13:40

Darkstrike smiled. He never, not even once in his life, interacted with a kit besides from when he was a kit. "Hi." He said again. "What's your name? I'm Darkstrike. I'm a new warrior."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 14:00

"I'm Ashkit." she squeaked. "What's a warrior? Is there more of them? This is my first day out. Were you ever a kit? How'd you get so big? Why is your name Darkstrike? Do you wanna play?" The questions kept flowing out of Ashkit's mouth as she stared up at Darkstrike.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 18:26

Darkstrike was surprised at all his questions. "A warrior is a cat that mentors apprentices, hunts, and defends their clan. There is a lot more. Yes I was a kit and once was as small as you! I'm not sure why my name is Darkstrike. It's just my name. Sure I will play."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:45

Ashkit crouched in a sloppy stance and leapt at the warriors tail. She squeaked with glee when she landed on it and batted it with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:50

Darkstrike smiled as the kit played with his tail. He swooped his large plume of a tail up a bit, making it a small challenge for the kit to get it now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 20:00

Ashkit leapt at the tail, her little claws unsheathed. She jumped again, trying to grab it, but missed entirely. She sat down for a moment and scowled before sinking her body really close to the ground and springing herself up, managing to grab the tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)   Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashkit's Getting Dusty (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1