Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sister bonding time (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Sister bonding time (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 17:12

Goldpaw- no Golddream now, she was a full independent medicine cat now, poked her head out of her cardboard box, filled with herbs and a few nests and looked around for her adopted sister, Pepper. "Pepper! Where are you?!" The cinnamon colored tabby meowed blinking her pale light green eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 23:50

Pepper darted from a hole in a twoleg fence with one of their strange pelts that had been left out. She had recently discovered her new talent for stealing them and that they were great for making nests. The she-cat ran through the alleyways before hearing her sister's voice and looking around and changing direction towards her sister.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:04

"Hey Pepper! How's it going, sorry i've been busy and haven't had much time to talk to you." Golddream meowed gently flicking her thin tail. The cinnamon colored tabby padded out of the box and sat down on the rough ground.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:12

Pepper dropped the pelt and purred, nuzzling her sister's cheek. "I know, you're doing a lot of work." The she-cat looked at the elder. "Could I help? I've always wanted to learn..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:32

Golddream seemed surprised but smiled. "Of course. You can even help me tend to the herbs." The she cat meowed turning and motioning with her tail for Pepper to follow her into her big cardboard box. She took a seat by all her stored herbs and turned to her little sister. "Ok so tell me what did you want to learn?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:40

Pepper looked down at the herbs. "Well.. I guess just the basic things for now.. what did you learn first?" The younger sister asked unsure of how to begin.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:55

Golddream thought for a moment. "Ah I remember now!" She pulled some cobwebs off of a pile and gently held her paw out for Pepper to see. "These are cobwebs. They stop the bleeding and hold the herb mixtures to a wound." Putting the cobwebs gently back on the pile she turned back to Pepper. "Cobwebs are very fragile so when applying them to a wound you must be extra careful, or they'll fall apart." Getting some poppy seeds she put them on a dried leaf and nudged them closer to Pepper. "These are Poppy seeds they soothe shock and distress, and ease pain. But don't feed them to kits unless they are dying." There were many more herbs but she would start with two of them.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:55

Pepper nodded, making sure to remember what the seeds looked like. "Cobwebs for bleeding and holding mixtures and poppy seeds for pain, shock, and distress. Got it." She mewed, looking at the large array of herbs in the box. There was so much to learn!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 15:02

Golddream purred and pulled out some dock leaves setting them in front of Pepper. "These are Dock leaves, they soothe scratches and make your fur slippery, like if you get stuck in a bush or under a Twoleg fence." Taking out some cat mint she switched them with the Dock leaves. "This is Catmint, its used for greencough." The she cat meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 15:06

Pepper studied the dock leaf, remembering the strong smell before it was switched with the next, much sweeter smelling herb. "Greencough? What's that?" The she-cat was acting like a kit learning about badgers or LionClan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 16:33

Golddream smiled. "Your one of the lucky ones then. Not knowing about Greencough. Anywho, Greencough is a terrible thing that kills cats unless you treat it early. The symptoms on Greencough are steamy eyes, runny nose, and coughing and sneezing. It a good thing to keep the cat that has Greencough away from others so that they don't get it. Catmint and Catnip are good for coughs and Catmint is used specifically for Greencough. Besides Greencough there is Whitecough, which usually only kits get, and the deadly Blackcough that kills a cat very quickly if left untreated."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 7:52

Pepper nodded, she had seen Catmint in many gardens. She reminded herself that the herb was very important and to remember which twolegs had it. "I'm glad that I've never had it.. It doses sound bad.." She looked at the herbs at her paws. "Is this really the best spot to keep your herbs? After a few storms, it won't be much more than mold and brown mush.." She asked her sister.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 8:28

Golddream sighed. "I know, it's just we don't have anywhere else for them, theres way to many cats in the barn now, a whole clan full of em. But when they move out we can go back to living there. I'll ask Dreamleaf about it sometime." the tabby meowed gently placing the herbs back into their appropriate piles.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 8:33

Pepper nodded and sighed. "Maybe I can help? I'll look around tomorrow. Surely if they were driven out so easily, it will take a while.." She mewed, 'I won't let her stay like this while ThunderClan sits in defeat!'

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 8:36

Golddream smiled. "I always know I can count on my little sister. You know I'd rather been born your real sister than in a clan full of ignorance to how rouges really are, there great amazing and wonderful. I'd never go back as long as I have you here." The cinnamon tabby purred and nuzzled her little sister.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister bonding time (closed)   Sister bonding time (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister bonding time (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next