Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tension Between Allies

Go down 
+6
Thea
addie ♥
Ice
Jughead
Grizzly
Skia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Tension Between Allies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension Between Allies   Tension Between Allies - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 22:49

'What am I doing?' Treestep thought to herself, they were an alliance and she was apart of the Dark Forest just like Frostfall. 'I am abusing this power the Dark Forest has given me, why am I apart of this. What happened to me?' She thought once more as she lay limp from the attack still stunned from everything, "Haha, should I attack back or is this a waste of my precious time?" She said aloud waiting for the rest of the Skyclanners to respond glaring into Frostfall's eyes.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Tension Between Allies - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Tension Between Allies   Tension Between Allies - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 23:43

Robinpaw yelped as she was tackled to the ground, sadly she went much farther than excepted and found herself surrounded by water. Robinpaw thrashed in the river, trying to stay above water, her pelt was too heavy with the cold liquid and she soon sank under the surface in a flurry of splashes and bubbles.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Tension Between Allies   Tension Between Allies - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 9:08

Briarpaw ran out plunging into the river. He took hold of her scruff and pulled her ashore, spitting out some water he said, "Robinpaw! Are you okay?!?!"

:3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Tension Between Allies   Tension Between Allies - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 13:34

Frostfall's eyes narrowed as the cat glared at her, in response to the remark the Riverclan warrior's claws dug deeper into the cats back. They pushed their luck and this is what they get for it.

Frostfall is still using Leap and Hold, dealing 17 damage, effect lasts for one more turn.

Frostfall:
35/60
165/200

Treestep:
26/60
175/200

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content