Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] Empty
PostSubject: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 14:38

Glass swatted a can moving through the littered alleyways, the strange scents reminded him of when he was a kit in ThunderClan, though, this was different, it was muddy, like all of them combined. He didn't exactly like it. The scent got stronger and, feeling a bit curious, he crept among the rubbish to get a better look.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 16:16

Speckledberry had gotten used to the other clans scents in the little time that they had spent together. She could almost identify every cat that was exiled. She lifted her head from where she was settled to see if she could identify anyone new. She smelled some of her friends from Shadowclan and some other cats from the other clans, but she also scented someone else. This cat she knew wasn't from a clan. Rogue... she thought curiously. She stood up from her spot and followed the scent until she was a few tail lengths from a ginger and white cat. She didn't know if the cat knew she was there so she growled and unsheathed her claws to let her know that she wasn't welcome.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:00

Ferretshine paused as she smelled the same thing as Speckledberry. She placed her paw on top of the other she-cat's, quietly telling her to hault. "Easy, Speckledberry. Don't provoke rogues, there are plenty of friendly ones... And neither of us want an unneeded scuffle, eh?" She stood tall, looking at the space ahead of her. "Reveal yourself, please, and we won't have any trouble... Alright?" the warrior called out.

Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 10:50

Glass hissed back at Speckledberry, his own claws unsheathed in defense. When Ferretshine showed up he felt his fur rise. He moved from his hiding place. The tom's eyes were fixed firmly on the two. He was much younger than the others and didn't know if he could trust them. Not after what Gray had told him on his first day in Arcane. "Who are you and why are you here?"  He asked, taking a defensive crouch. "I thought clan cats didn't approve of the Twolegplace..'' He pressed further, coming closer to the warriors.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 12:14

"Why do you want to know....... Why does it matter to you...." Speckledberry mewed in her usual defensive and intimidating tone. She had gotten slightly better at speaking since being an apprentice, but it still was slightly difficult.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 17:55

Ferretshine kept her dignity close. She tried not to remember striking down her brother and abandoning her clan, leaving her stupid father to rule... How had she let that happen? Maybe if she had helped Viperfang instead of running off to defend Mudfoot, she could've snatched leadership from his grubby, bloodthirsty paws. Either way, she and her fellow warriors were clan cats, and though they were exiled, she saw herself as one. "We've found ourselves in a sticky spot... A few of us, anyway," she explained, "But we're living here until we can get back to the forest." She noticed the tom inching closer, and she didn't like that at all. Her tail lifted warily and she took a half step back. "That's close enough, rogue!" 

OOC: Don't mind me, just rubbing in the Webtail thing, my dude ;)

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 0:01

He scoffed at Ferretshine's explanation. "If I said that in the forest, it wouldn't work. What makes you think that works here?" He lashed his tail. "Besides... you're rouges now. Remember that. You're no better than anyone else here, in fact, you're at the bottom. You don't know the rules, the territories, or the resources."

Ooc: I am triggered, my dude.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 10:59

Speckledberry's growl turned into a loud hiss as she pelted from her spot and tackled Glass into the ground, placing her paws on his chest to pin him down. "We are clan cats...... We are better....." she hiss directly in his face.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 11:21

Ferretshine huffed. Speckledberry was almost too spirited. The scarred tsbby, however, would rather take a few insults and avoid confrontation. Still, she had to agree that Glass was being less than friendly. "If you're challenging us, you'll regret it. Do not threaten us!" She walked closer, but did not attack. He would be smart to run away, but she doubted he'd give up that quickly. She unsheathed her claws, ready for an attack.

Ooc: mobile, my dudes.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 11:56

His hissed and slashed his claws near her neck threatening Speckledberry. "You know, there's one difference between us, if I kill you, it would be normal, wouldn't it? But you, no, you're all about honor. It blinds you and makes you think.." He looked to Ferretshine. "It makes you think you can push cats like me around, it makes you feel more important than every other stray here and in the forest. We're all just strays."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 19:49

Speckledberry unsheathed her claws and put her face closer to Glasses. "Honor is important...... Its doesnt matter when we kill....... if its filthy lowlife like you!" she yowled as she clawed Glass's eyes with her needle sharp claws.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 6:17

Ferretshine gasped, ears folding. Kill? ... She couldn't kill a fly! She remembered her mother's bloodstained pelt, how shewrithed and choked in her last moments. But she had no choice. She bolted forward, rearing up and slamming her sheathed paws down on his head. She bite and wrenched at his scruff, pulling him to the ground. It wasn't going to kill the rogue, but it was enough. She leaped up, watching for his reaction.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 6:23

Glass felt himself collide with the ground again, hissing in pain. His head felt horrible and he couldn't see. His right eye was completely totaled and his left reduced everything to mostly blurs. He staggered and tried to stand. He wouldn't take being called lowlife by this horrible cat. He yowls and sent his own harsh strike to Speckledberry, claws catching on her face. He laughed, loolooking like a maniac as he did so. "Lowlife.. How wonderful."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 22:40

Speckledberry hissed as his claws scratched her face, painful enough to definitely leave a scar. She yowled as she pushed Glass off of on top of herself with her hind legs, grunting as she did so. It took her a moment, but she eventually stood up and found her balance. She blinked her eyes open feeling the blood dripping down her face. She looked to Ferretshine, hoping she would do something to help. Speckledberry wasn't as prideful and stubborn as her mother and is more willing to accept help when she knows she's over her head. Sure, she would prefer to be able to deal with issues herself and she slightly disliked asking for help. But she knew better than that, especially when dealing with physical threats such as rogues.

OOC: Just ignore that thing about Viperfang...

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 12:22

OOC: Just realized Speckledberry is Ferretshine's cousin... I think.

Ferretshine shook her head. "I didn't wanna do this... You don't quit, do you?" With that, she barelled forward, a hiss flying from her throat as a clawed paw slashed at Glass's chest. She tried to inflict the most damage she could before backing off, shaking a clump of fur from her claws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]   Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tension [Closed for Speckledberry and Ferretshine]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next