Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tension [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 20:38

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch did not know much about Mistyfalcon’s older children. She imagined that he wouldn’t like her, which was fine, but if there was a chance that he could…she would take it. If nothing else then to have more things to tease Mistyfalcon about during her daily conversations every time she brought him food.

She approached Nightstalker while he was in camp. She didn’t exactly trust being out with any warrior alone, so she always waited until they were in camp to speak—even better, when they had just come back from a long patrol, so they were weary and not as on edge. She sat before him and mewed, “We have not officially met. My name is Fawnpatch. To whom do I owe the pleasure?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 15:22

Nightstalker looked insulted when Fawnpatch sat down and decided to talk to him, to go out of her way to interact with the tom who was trying his best to be as un-interactable as possible. He considered getting up and walking away, Fawnpatch did not look like she could beat him in a fight, but it wasn't just her that he was worried about. "Owe the pleasure indeed. If you have been here for this long, being such a thorn, then I find it disrespectful that you don't already know my name." Nightstalker snarked, wrinkling his nose as he looked down said nose at the she-cat, making sure to sit as regally as a leader's son could do. He would not let her past whatever barricade he set.

Tension [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptyMon 2 May 2022 - 19:09

Fawnpatch

Nightstalker’s attitude immediately put Fawnpatch off. She rolled her eyes and began to groom her wet fur. “I do know your name, Nightstalker, though I thought someone of your rank would understand polite manners when it comes to a first conversation with another cat. I see that you think of yourself as royalty.” She wanted to claw his eyes out already. It was almost impressive, how so few words could make her so enraged. Fawnpatch kept her usual pleasant expression, though; there would be opportunities to get at him in the future, she was certain.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 16:38

"I do in fact, but you are simply undeserving of such necessities, what with you starving my father and everything. I feel like perhaps that's a circumstance that would be understood by any common feline, no?" Nightstalker snarked, again, pitching his voice to be as grating as he reasonably could be. He was going to revel in how annoyed he could make Fawnpatch, he was going to make her squirm in a battle of words and he was going to enjoy it.

Tension [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 10:56

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch hummed, holding her face as neutrally as possible. She wanted to claw him down right here, but she refrained. There would be no benefit except potentially relieving the irritation that he planted within her, but she would lose every ounce of trust she had since built up in some of the other cats. It simply wasn’t worth it. Instead she said, “Well if you are going to be so rude over something so petty, perhaps I’ll take my leave, since it seems my very presence is an irritation to you.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 11:00

"That's ought to be the closest to a sensible thought I've heard out of you yet! Congratulations! Go ahead and pick yourself something nice from the prey pile, wretch." Nightstalker snorted absolutely flying high on the amount of sass and disrespect he was dishing to Fawnpatch. He could practically sense her irritation leech from her skin, never before had he seen a cat leave his company so quickly. He sneered.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Tension [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tension [C]   Tension [C] EmptySun 8 May 2022 - 13:01

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch narrowed her eyes at Nightstalker before she turned away to leave. “Perhaps I’ll pay your father a visit. He’s far better company.” She flicked her tail in Nightstalker’s face and then walked off, not deigning to hear a response. She would make Nighstalker’s life unbearable if she were able—and she would try her best to make it so.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP