Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 8:00 pm

Sandyshell

A small, sandy tabby sat in her den alone, waiting for nothing. She was solemnly curled in her bed. It was the same bed she’d always had. A small twig-and-moss nest lined with lavender. Two shells pressed against her dull broken stripes. She faced the empty bedding next to her own. Dust collected and a single cobweb began to grow across another shell, one nearly perfect except for a small crack. The strain in her chest thrummed, threatening to burst if ignored any longer. Something needs to change.

She thought long. And hard. The moon ticked across the sky as she thought. She thought about what she was doing. How did she get here. What was she to do next.

Her light green eyes rolled over to the spot an older molly had stood and asked her, a kit with scars on her belly, an important question that would set her life’s course. The conversation played out in her head. Moments were missing, but what was important was there. “Sandykit? Can I talk with you dear?” She had hoped the medicine cat was going to tell her she had to stay in her den a bit longer and heal more. Instead, the silver tabby told the little kitten about how she used to be a warrior. About how she was scared of battles and danger. “You and I are a lot alike, you know. And I think maybe the reason you are scared is because, like me, warrior life isn’t for you.” Sandykit had accepted instantly, her fears and anxiety blipping out of existence. She could do more than stay in the medicine den, it would now be her new home. Her haven. But within the memory held a new insight. A feeling. A slightness to the braided tabby’s smile. Did she ever think of warning the healer-to-be? Of all the hurt and panic she were to endure with this career? All the cats lost to her own paws? The torture? She had to have thought it. And yet she held on to hope for the kitten. She placed faith in her future.

As an eager apprentice, she had worked restlessly to memorize everything she would need to. But she always feared she was doing something wrong. So while her brain held endless knowledge and skill, her lack of confidence made her shake during treatments. Young and insecure, she insisted her mentor was the only right cat for the job. And she still believed that even now. That she’d earned her name too early. That she wasn’t ready to fill in her idol’s pawprints. The molly gazed down at her own cream forepaws. Can I really do it without her? Can I do it all alone?

Sandyshell picked herself up from her dry moss nest and carried herself over to the entrance of her den. Moonlight drafted through slowly parting clouds while the conversation she once had with Perchstar drifted into her mind. “Have you put any thought towards the idea of taking an apprentice?” Sandyshell understood Riverclan deserved one, despite her lingering grief and self-isolation. She glanced back to her mentor’s nest uncertainly. “Should I do it?” Yes, the night whispered. “...You're.. you're sure?” Gentle winds blew in their final answer among old, dried leaves. A single feather slid across her path and settled before her feet. The setting moon flickered across her eyes, the word shimmering in her mind. Wren.

The apprentice born of light and confidence. Sandyshell had noticed a particularly caring nature to her. She looked up at the sky and asked nervously, “You want me to train Wrenpaw?” No answer. “But… but that’s Poppyshine’s apprentice.” Still no reply. Did she misinterpret the omen? Be confident, she begged herself. Hesitantly, the medicine cat decided to chance it. Wrenpaw could be a great medicine cat …if she wanted. Sandyshell needed to ask both mentor and apprentice.

As the sun prepared to rise the sandy tabby talked with her mother about her omen. Thankfully, she was okay with it. Letting the deputy finish her sleep, Sandyshell carried on to the young molly in question. Gently murmuring into the den of sleeping apprentices, she called Wrenpaw’s name. She felt slightly afraid someone would hiss at her for waking them. It wasn’t too early, but just early enough that a tired apprentice could snap. The medicine cat focused back on her potential pupil. Politely, she mewed, “Wrenpaw, I need to speak with you- please.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 8:30 pm

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Wrenpaw had been having a good dream. One of those dreams where everything was just right. She was with her siblings, her mother, and the stars had twinkled brightly above their heads. They were playing underneath a willow tree, the flowy vines dancing above her head, and she could hear birdsong from somewhere nearby. And then, she heard a call of her name. ”Wrenpaw.”

Wrenpaw’s big blue eyes fluttered open, and she blinked in confusion as she looked around with blurry eyes. Her eyes immediately went to her siblings first, who she arranged her nest in the apprentices den to be close to. Glancing
over black and silver pelts, reassuring herself they were all there and accounted for, and not the source of the call, Wrenpaw’s eyes went to the entrance.

It was only then that she processed the rest of what Sandyshell had said to her, and recognized who had called to her. Tilting her head at her medicine cat (and unofficial cousin), Wrenpaw shook herself further awake and got to her feet. Crossing carefully over the forms of her sleeping denmates, Wrenpaw waited until she joined Sandyshell outside the den to speak.

“What’s up, Sandyshell?” She asked softly. “Is everything okay?” She yawned, scrunching her eyes closed for a moment before shaking off the last of her sleepiness, blinking up at Sandyshell with attentiveness. She liked Sandyshell. She had taken the time to let Wrenpaw indulge her curiosities about the medicine den when she was still a kit, and Sandyshell was always kind to her and her siblings. She seemed so nervous, but Wrenpaw couldn’t blame her for that much. Caring for the clan all on your own seemed like a big responsibility.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 8:48 pm

Sandyshell

Sandyshell nodded sheepishly. “Yes, everything is okay. Just.. sort of urgent- not.. really though. Uhm, I hope it doesn’t bother you to be up this early, I didn’t have anything to do while waiting.” She tried to swallow her stumbling. “How about we talk in my den, so we don’t wake anyone?”

She gently stepped over the small wren feather and settled by her bedding, trying to take in the lavender’s soothing effect. The medicine cat didn't have any story to persuade the bi-colored molly, just the hope that Starclan gave her the right sign. After clearing her throat she began softly, “Wrenpaw, how… how would training to be a medicine cat sound?”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 22nd 2023, 9:17 pm

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

“No worries, I’m an early riser. Early bird gets the worm and all that!” Wrenpaw giggled at her own joke, then nodded at Sandyshell’s offer to talk in the medicine den.“Alright,” She agreed, confused and curious. Leaping back to her feet, she fell quietly into step beside Sandyshell as they crossed the camp in the quiet of the early dawn.

Sitting down politely in the den, Wrenpaw took a look around. She hadn’t been in here for a while, and the sharp scent of herbs made her nose twitch. She looked around curiously before her eyes went back to Sandyshell, and she tilted her head. Whatever she was expecting, it wasn’t what Sandyshell said next.

Jolting in surprise, Wrenpaw stammered. “M-Me?” She repeated, eyes going wide. She had never considered it as a possibility before. She always assumed her path was one of a warrior. It made sense, right? She was the most rough-and-tumble of her siblings, the most brash and hard-headed. Would she even make a good medicine cat? Could she? “Why me?” She asked, mind still reeling to catch up.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 23rd 2023, 1:00 am

Sandyshell

Oh dear. That wasn’t quite the reaction she was hoping for. “It’s okay if you don’t want to,” she quickly assured the apprentice. The medic’s tail curled. Why was she asking Wrenpaw to take on this path? “Well, I… I think Starclan wants me to train you. But more importantly, I agree with them. I think you could be a great caretaker for our clan… if you want to.” Sandyshell set her gaze on Wrenpaw more seriously. She would not offer this job as her aunt had. “But I’m going to be honest with you, please consider this carefully. Being a medicine cat is very hard on your mind. There are… There are always losses. Deaths.” As she talked to Wrenpaw, she grew more and more worried for her. She didn’t want the young molly to end up like herself, constantly so anxious. “It’s stressful. And sometimes very scary. But… It can be worth it. To have the ability to help your clanmates can be very gratifying.” It wasn't untrue, but she felt unsure how much she believed it. But she wanted Wrenpaw to have faith in what she might choose to do.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 23rd 2023, 5:21 pm

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

It wasn’t necessarily that she didn’t want to. Wrenpaw had just never considered the possibility before. Unusually serious for her, she sat quiet and thoughtful, listening to Sandyshell as she spoke of the risks of the job. She found herself looking around the den again, this time through a different light. Starclan thought she would be good for this? Sandyshell did? She thought about it, learning herbs and their uses instead of fighting. Caring for her clan, rather than fighting for it.

And she thought seriously too about the idea that she would not always be able to help someone. Wouldn’t that be worse? To have the skills to keep someone alive, and then still not be able to in the end? The thought was terrifying. But… The idea of being able to help at all… that was a good one. Wrenpaw wanted to be able to help. Because when Wrenpaw thought about it, while she liked sparring and playing, her first instinct was always care. She always positioned herself as the caretaker of her siblings, even though Willowpaw was technically the oldest. Did that mean she was right for this? It was such a big responsibility, but if Sandyshell, if Starclan themselves, thought she was right for it…

It was scary, but Wrenpaw was never one to back down from a challenge. Wrenpaw was quiet and considerate for a good long while, taking Sandyshell’s advice of thinking it through very seriously. Finally, her eyes returned to Sandyshell’s, uncertainty replaced by determination in ice blue eyes. She straightened herself up, doing her best impression of what she called her mother’s ‘serious leader mode.’ It didn’t last very long, because a smile broke out across her face.

“I’ve never thought about it before,” She admitted. “And I’m scared that I won’t be good for our clan. But if you think I’ll be good, that I can do it-- then I think so too. And I want to. It… it feels right.” She smiled, almost a little shyly, which was strange on the normally over-confident she-cat. “Besides, I’ve always thought being a medicine cat seemed like a lot for one cat all on their own. This way, we can do it together! Well. Once I know what I’m doing anyway. But still.” Wrenpaw chuckled a little, then took a deep breath in, and she reiterated, “I want to.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 25th 2023, 3:30 am

Sandyshell

The older molly couldn’t help but smile. “Yes,” she echoed sweetly, “We’ll do it together.” At that moment Sandyshell felt good about this decision, and silently thanked Starclan for the sign. She now wanted nothing more than to help Wrenpaw in any way she could during this journey. To encourage her and stay by her side during the hardest moments. She said with a light in her eyes, “Well then, if you’re sure, why don’t we go make it official?”

She had brought many apprentices to Highstones before, but never had it felt so… right. Never had she felt any semblance of hope arriving at these hills and entering these caves, yet with Wrenpaw by her side she felt like there was a greater purpose to her presence. The soft-spoken medicine cat asked Wrenpaw to stay close to her tail as they navigated Mothermouth’s lightless, winding tunnels. Eventually moonlight shone around the corner and the two pooled into the Moonstone’s cavern. She smiled at Wrenpaw, “Ready?”

Sandyshell cleared her throat, but realized she didn’t know what to say. Apprentice and warrior ceremonies had glazed over her ears numerous times, but what were the words for a medicine cat apprentice? Recalling her own ceremony as she spoke, she said, “Members of Starclan. I’m here with Wrenpaw, a warrior apprentice who has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Courageously and selflessly,” she added, deviating from the traditional words. “Please share with her your wisdom so that she may carry on through life boldly and brightly. Please grant her guidance and protection.” Heat flushed her neck hearing her meek voice speak all this official talk, especially to the ever-judging, invisible audience of Starclan, but her wishes to them remained wholly true.

“Until you earn your full medicine cat name, you’ll remain known as Wrenpaw.” Sandyshell pressed her nose to her apprentice’s, purring yet slightly shakey. Please accept her, she silently prayed, worried she’d possibly misinterpreted her omen. Please believe in her as I do.

Once the moment reached its end, she said, “Time for you to meet Starclan. Rest against the Moonstone and let yourself fall asleep, then they’ll talk to you in your dream.” She gave an encouraging smile, “Have fun.”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 26th 2023, 9:34 pm

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Wrenpaw followed Sandyshell with a determined pace. It was a lot sooner than she ever expected to be visiting the Moonstone, and with different circumstances. As they made the trek, Wrenpaw wavered between nerves, excitement, doubt and confidence, and she tried to keep it internal as she walked. She stuck close to Sandyshell, unusually quiet as she processed the changes happening.

Wrenpaw sat quiet as Sandyshell spoke the official words, watching her closely with her breath held in her chest. Her paws tingled and she felt a little light headed. When her mentor pressed her nose to Wrenpaw’s, Wrenpaw met her halfway, matching her purr. She looked up into Sandyshell’s eyes, seeing her own worries reflected there, but also finding comfort in Sandyshell’s belief in her.

Giving Sandyshell a lopsided smile, Wrenpaw obediently moved forward and laid down in front of the stone. “Here goes nothing,” She whispered, before she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and pressed her nose to the cold stone.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 27th 2023, 1:13 am

pixel-sprout-by-llngerle-da206yzCloverheart

“Wrenpaw!”

Before the she-cat had a
chance to gather her bearings, semi-solid weight rushed to press against her side. The cat that came to greet Wrenpaw was only as big as her, and she wore a fierce smile when she knocked her forehead against the apprentice’s. The star-pelted cat pulled back after only a moment, taking a few steps away to allow Wrenpaw space to soak in StarClan’s dazzling expanse for a few moments. “I’m delighted Sandyshell chose you. You remind me a lot of myself— I’m excited, to watch you come into your role as a medicine cat. And-” the StarClan’s grin brightened again, “you’re Perchstar’s daughter. I never thought I’d say those words together.”

Holding herself a little more formally, “My name is Cloverheart. I was RiverClan’s medicine cat, before Sandyshell’s mentor. I worked with your mother as a deputy longer than I knew her as a leader… I regret not living to see more of it. You’ll have to tell your mother I think she’s doing far better with RiverClan than her predecessor.” A barking laugh left her and Cloverheart slowly shook her head. “We’re not here to talk about Perchstar, though. We’re here for you.

“If my excitement wasn’t enough to tell you, then: StarClan happily welcomes you as Sandyshell’s apprentice. But as happy as we are to have you or as happy as you are to be here… well, it isn’t all happy. At least, I’m sure you have questions, concerns.”
Cloverheart paused, leveling a more serious expression on Wrenpaw. “I won’t tell you what Sandyshell already has. I’ve done enough of talking at cats, not that I learn my lessons. So, Perchstar’s daughter,” the title came with a soft purr of endearment, “what do you want to know, before your paws follow this path?”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJuly 20th 2023, 4:03 pm

WrenpawStarclan

Wrenpaw’s eyes opened, and immediately she heard a joyful cry of her name. It startled her, her head turning to the source of the noise before there was a warmth pressed against her side. Wrenpaw stumbled, a startled laugh escaping her at the warm greeting. Normally so chatty, the apprentice was struck dumb by the combined force of the unexpected joy at her presence and the beauty around her. Her big blue eyes took in Cloverheart’s beautiful, starry pelt, the gorgeous field she found herself in, and Wrenpaw almost felt dizzy in her awe. ‘So this is Starclan…’

All of Wrenpaw’s nerves melted away as Cloverheart’s words reassured her that she was making the right decision. She tucked away Cloverheart’s message to her mother against her heart, planning to take it home with love. Wrenpaw took a deep breath as Cloverheart offered her answers to her questions. And upon trying to speak, Wrenpaw stumbled over her words for a moment. “I, uh, well--” Then, she laughed at her own fumbling, ducking her head and shaking it. “Sorry, I just-- I didn’t expect to be meeting Starclan when I woke up earlier today, that’s all, and-- wow. Oh, wow. You- you’re amazing. This place is amazing. Wow.” Another stunned laugh, and finally Wrenpaw gathered her wits again.

She offered Cloverheart a big, warm smile. “Well, I guess I’ll start with this. It’s really nice to meet you, Cloverheart. I’ll tell Ma what you said; I bet it’ll make her happy. As for what I want to know..?” She paused, and then looked down at her paws. She curled them gently in the soft grass beneath them, almost kneading.

“I want to help my clan. I want to give back to them, and do whatever I can for my clanmates. I’m scared I won’t be good for this. I’ve never thought of myself as a healer. But Sandyshell believes in me, and it seems like you do too, and I want to believe in you guys even if I’m not quite at believing in myself yet, if that makes sense? I want to do my best!” She puffs out her chest, then releases it in a heavy breath.

Sandyshell’s earlier words echo in her mind. “But I guess,” She pauses. “I guess, if I’ve got an open opportunity to ask anything, I’ve got a bit of a heavy question. I know Sandyshell is scared pretty often. I don’t blame her. She’s got so much weight on her shoulders. I wanna help carry that weight with her, y’know? I know she must’ve had her own mentor, but as long as I’ve known her she’s been doing this on her own. And I think she’s pretty brave, because she’s scared, but she does it anyway, you know? And I know I'll be scared too. I already am. But I'll do it anyway, just like her."

“But what do you do, you know, when the worst happens? When your fears come true and you can’t actually help somebody? I mean, I thought about it, on the way here, what Sandyshell said. I thought about what I’d do if I couldn’t help any of my clanmates, or, even worse, if something like, like one of my siblings got hurt. What if Willowpaw got hurt, and I couldn’t save her? The thought of that is so awful. Like, it’d be bad no matter what, obviously, but to have the skills… and still not be able to do anything?” Wrenpaw shuddered.

“And I tried to think of what I’d do, you know?” Wrenpaw tilted her head to the side, focusing on a spot on the grass with a serious little frown. “And I just came up blank. I don’t know what I’d do. And I know there’s no point in worrying about things that might not come to pass, but I like to be prepared.” She pulls her eyes up to look at Cloverheart. “So… so what do you do?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrenpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1