Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 9:55

Goldeneye shuddered and spasmed in her restless sleep, the wind sending gusts of air into her den, piercing her pelt like the chill of leaf-bare. In her state of rest, the young she-cat was dreaming of water, of torn herbs rushing downstream past her. Large paws churned as the water raged, knocking into her head and sucking her down into the depths. Goldeneye gasped and the water did not hesitate in rushing down into her lungs, choking her until she was pulled from the raging depths by a young tom a bit smaller than her. The young tom smelled of herbs and something else familiar, he looked familiar as well.

Goldeneye saw that no cats stood with the lonesome stranger, concern shown in his gaze as the only words he spoke sent her spiraling. "We should get you to my den, don't want you catching a chill." Goldeneye shook as she awoke, the chilling cold never leaving her body, her mind sluggishly working hard as she tried to decipher her dream and the words the tom said, surely it had to mean something? It had to be a sign of some sort! Goldeneye struggled to her paws, the cold and sluggishness melting away as the scent of herbs and the stranger flooded her nostrils. Then, it clicked. Chillpaw!

Of course! How had she not seen it sooner? Goldeneye launched out of her den, her paws scrabbling for grip as she sped for the apprentice's den, her eyes wide and bright with excitement. Starclan wished for her to get an apprentice! And thankfully it was the tom she had contemplated, had spoken to of this very topic before. Goldeneye pushed the apprentice until he awoke, a grin on her face. "Chillpaw, do you wish to know and learn the ways of our warrior ancestors? To train under me to understand how to treat and guide your clan-mates?" Goldeneye meowed, looming over the tom as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 21:28

Chillpaw was asleep, but his dreams weren't really solid or memorable. He felt the pull of consciousness as he drifted out of his sleep and was awakened by another cat. It took a moment for the apprentice to realize who was waking him and how strange it was for them to be here. They had spoken, but it took the apprentice a few moments to connect meaning with the words and then..... wait was he being offered to be her apprentice as a medicine cat? He didn't have to become a warrior? He didn't have to risk losing lives on the battlefield? Chillpaw woke fully the moment after realization hit him and he sat upright with his usual control of his body and motions, but his eyes showed it all. The excitement, the joy, the wonder with a little doubt this was real. He thought for a moment, asked himself if this was truly happening or just a dream.

"Goldeneye, are you serious? Are you actually offering this to me? Can I really be your apprentice and learn how to be a medicine cat?" Chillpaw was careful to not let too much hopefulness exist in his tone  or the way he held himself. He wanted this more than anything. He could help others in his clan without having to fight and harm others! He could learn to heal and mend! All he could do now was hope this was not a dream.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 21:47

"Starclan declares it to be so, young Chillpaw. I am not against it myself, I've wanted nothing more than to have you as my apprentice but the time was not right until tonight." Goldeneye meowed happily, her eyes sparkling. "We must hurry to the moonstone, it is a long journey and there is not a lot of time left to get there but we can and will make it." Goldeneye awkwardly backed out of the apprentice's den, her excitement still churning under the surface. Goldeneye still looked at the white tom with bi-coloured eyes, her body stiff as she still waited for the toms answer. "I know you must be happy to hear it, but I must know that you will say yes to my proposal before we continue on." Goldeneye meowed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 21:55

Chillpaw's eyes shone. "Of course! I will gladly accept your offer. Especially if Starclan is declaring it to be so." Chillpaw felt like his entire body was lighter than before. As if the dread of future battles and having to harm others was weighing more on him than he realized and it had finally been washed away. He felt like this was the right path for him.

Chillpaw followed Goldeneye as the she-cat left the apprentice den, "Shall we get started on the journey then?" Chillpaw kept his eyes locked on the medicine cat, waiting for any sign of what was to come and what would be next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 23:42

And just like that, the two cats were at mothermouth. The very cold and chilling aura mothermouth emitted made Goldeneye's skin tingle and fur raise along her back, turning to Chillpaw she searched the toms expression, searching for something. Once satisfied Goldeneye looked away and pressed her maw together, "Stay close to me, Chillpaw." She mewed simply before ducking into the suffocating tunnels of mothermouth. Goldeneye could feel the paw prints of cats well before her time, she could feel deep within her being that these age-old prints belonged to cats that perhaps were so old that Starclan themselves were forgetting them.

Goldeneye almost sighed with relief as they emerged to a wide, open expanse of cave vastly unlit. So they had made it, just in time. It was not long, unlike her apprentice ceremony in which she had spent what felt like moons waiting. But for Chillpaw it was not so. The moon shone upon the stone that made its home in the center, the light that reflected and refracted from it drenching the cave in a calm blue shimmer. "StarClan understands your wish to follow their path. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this young apprentice, Chillpaw. He has chosen the path of a Medicine Cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his Clan in accordance with your will. Chillpaw, until you receive your full Medicine Cat name, you will be known as Chillpaw" Goldeneye meowed, the words tasting strange on her tongue.

"Touch the moonstone with your nose, Starclan is waiting for us," Goldeneye instructed before padding up to the stone and settling down comfortably before resting her nose to the stone, her eyes shutting as she dipped into a slumber.
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 8:24

Chillpaw followed Goldeneye closely. It was extremely dark, but still somehow easy enough for him to follow. Suddenly the small tunnel opened up into a vast open area deeper inside. Chillpaw quickly glanced around before his eyes rested on the blue light in the center of the room.

Chillpaw froze for a moment to listen to Goldeneye's words. After listening and watching the she-cat approach the stone he followed her example. Slowly he approached the stone and sat in front of it placing his nose gently to the stone, eyes closed and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony   Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillpaw's medicine cat apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1