Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)

Go down 
+6
Skia
Dewberry
Winterpaw
Grizzly
addie ♥
Jughead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 9:10

OOC; I have finally caught up, geez

IC: Dreamleaf looked at Stonepaw with large eyes.
"Is everything alright, Stonepaw?" Dreamleaf asked quietly. She turned her head to the commotion with Thinstripe and the rouge.

---

Bluesong stepped over to Thinstripe.
"Is something wrong here?" Bluesong muttered. The old warrior looked frail in the lighting.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 9:15

Thinstripe shook her head "I don't think so...Were just talking" she explained shortly.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 9:36

Night walked back to the barn. He had 4 mice hanging from his jaws. He set them on the makeshift fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 12:32

Stonepaw nodded, attempting to hide his feelings. "Everything's fine, Dreamleaf!"

Acorn fell asleep un her nest, dreaming of what could've happened had Lulu not died.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:10

Golddream padded into the barn a cut on her shoulder and several scratches all over her pelt. "Wha..? Pepper who are all these cats..? Oh no my herbs have died!!" The cinnamon colored swirled tabby meowed her pale light green eyes filled with frustration at her dead herbs, they had died in her absence. "Dreamleaf! Oh it's so good to see a familiar face in all these cats besides my little sister." The Independent Medicine Cat meowed gently flicking her thin tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:37

Pepper purred at the sound of Goldream's voice, finding herself soon at the cat's side and inspecting the wounds with concern. "What happened to my dear sister? Who's losing a leg?" She asked, the humorous threat in her voice wasn't far fetched, she'd kill to protect the other. She was worth it and more, she was family.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 13:47

Golddream purred. "It's not that bad just a shallow cut. The scratches from all the bushes growing around! I got stuck in a few of them!" The she cat appreciated her sister looking out for her, even if she got stuck in a bush or two. A Twoleg had tried to catch her and she got lost but was directed out of Twoleg place by a nice kittypet, then coming back through the forest the she cat got stuck in a few bushes and came back to see so many cats overrunning the barn that Wisteriasky and Ashcloud had left her and Pepper and Acorn. But something was wrong, someone was missing. Night, Acorn, and Pepper was here but who was missing? Hmm.. come to think of it Lulu had gone missing a day before I went out to collect some herbs from Twoleg Place.. Lulu! That's who was missing!! The tabby frowned. "Wheres Lulu?" Golddream turned to Pepper with a curious look.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:52

Gentlenose shot a worried glance at Stonepaw, but didn't think much of it. Whatever was wrong, Dreamleaf could help him. The young warrior padded over to where one of the rogues was sleeping, sitting down in front of her. "Excuse me?" she said softly, hoping to wake the rouge without scaring her. "Your name is Acorn, if I heard right?" she asked kindly.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:54

Dreamleaf looked up at Golddream.
"Great Starclan! You've grown since I last saw you!" Dreamleaf mewed excitedly. Dreamleaf moved a bit so Stonepaw was revealed a bit more.
"Stonepaw, I want you to meet Goldpaw- though I expect you have a full Medicine Cat Name now? But you probably do! This young she-cat is the independent medicine cat... she was trained for a while by Wisteriasky," Dreamlead paused for a second, "Meet my apprentice, Stonepaw

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:57

Golddream smiled. "Yes it has been quite a while hasn't it? Hello Stonepaw. Its nice to meet you. I do my new name is Golddream now." The she cat purred waving to Stonepaw with her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 20:06

Stonepaw nodded, keeping his head low.

Acorn hissed softly and opened an eye. She squeaked in surprise and sneezed. "Yeah, I'm Acorn.." She said uneasily.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 20:47

Gentlenose smiled, trying to be as friendly as a cat possibly could. "I'm Gentlenose, a new warrior of Thunderclan. I'm sorry if my friend, Thinstripe, upset you earlier. I hope you don't mind telling me what she did that upset you so? I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you," the orange and grey she cat asked politely, stealing a glance back at the older warrior.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 20:51

Thinstripe felt Gentlenose stare at her, she looked over and frowned. She didn't seem so close to her anymore, she smiled trying to become closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 22:41

OOC: Don't be too hard on her, Grizzly. She only had her entire life torn down around her. ;)
(And lost her twin sister who shared every moment of her life until along came an 18-wheeler... But of course that's another story)(not mad, btw, just trying to be cute)(although the 18-wheeler thing was real)

Featherpaw's excitement faded as Pepper seemed to ignore her. Her tail drooped as she turned around. Of course. Can't fix. Too broken. she sighed to herself. Broken, broken, broken. She padded after Scorchpaw. At least he had noticed her. "Hey," she mewed in greeting as she padded up behind him.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 2:27

Scorchpaw acknowledged Featherpaw with a nod of his head. "What're you up to?"

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next