Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)

Go down 
+6
Skia
Dewberry
Winterpaw
Grizzly
addie ♥
Jughead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:40

Thinstripe sighed "Thanks..." she mewed as she finished her mouse off.

OOC: Lets wait
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 21:06

Acorn wailed and tried to fight back. "B-But-!" She protested, tears coming to her eyes. She mewled loudly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 21:09

A faded calico pelt was seen next to Acorn, it was Lulu. She licked Acorn's ear "It's fine, my child. I will still be here" a small voice whispered to Acorn.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 22:55

Featherpaw watched the exchange silently from just beyond the doorway of the huge twoleg den, a strange look in her eyes. So this is what I came all this way to see. Cats fighting over nothing. As always. She had heard about the cats planning to move into the barn and couldn't help but come back to see them. Hoping to see her old friends from Thunderclan. And then this.

She had lived under the open sky for moons, going where she pleased, doing as she wished. She had been free. Free from fights over territory, free from bloodshed. It all suddenly struck her as hilarious. She never would have thought things like this before. Was her old self really gone? Gone, all gone. she giggled to herself. Gone. She grinned. Bye-bye. So funny she couldn't help but laugh out loud. She clamped her paws over her muzzle but the laughter slipped around them. Slippery as a snake. Heehee! She drew back into the shadows, hoping none of the other cats had heard her.

OOC: Gosh dink it, these ads are getting out of hand. I would rather not flirt with a half-naked russian girl.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 23:48

Pepper dug her claws into the earth. "She won't be coming back.. we have to move on, we'll get no where of you stay attached to a hay pile. I'm sorry Acorn, I'd love to see her, all of them, again but, we need to stay strong." Her mew didn't waver, she kept her once bright eyes on Acorn. The dull orbs made her seem old.

Pepper left Acorn to jump on on of the hay piles and look down at the cats. "Is there anyone who needs help? Wounds or those who have kits?" She sighed, what would she do with a clan for a couple moons? Surely she could think of something to keep up with them..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 6:03

OOC: You guys kinda left me behind for a full 3 pages... Should I even bother jumping back in? I have not idea what's going on...

Scorchpaw snapped out of his daze as a few more of his Clanmates pushed into the barn, accidentally squeezing him out. He snarled to himself. "Oh, c'mon! Really?!" he growled. He pushed back into the barn and heard the she-cat asking if anyone was hurt. "I don't think anyone needs any serious help, and if there are any kits, I haven't noticed them yet," he said. His fur was askew from being shoved aside, but he kept his grievances to himself.

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 6:33

OOC: Sorry Grizzly, I was going to say something...

Thinstripe noticed her son, she flicked her tail and hay flew over to him "You think you can get used to living here?" she ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 6:56

Acorn wailed and sat down, looking at her paws, angry tears in her eyes. She was too upset to hear the voice, or feel the lick. She hissed softly, and padded to her nest, laying down, and her back facing them. 

She flattened her ears, and wrapped her tail around herself.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 7:26

Pepper gave a tired sigh as Acorn repeated what she had done before, shutting her away. When Scorchpaw spoke she could her but give an amused purr at the messy fur. She dipped her head and got down from the hay, taking a moment to find her way back to the hay loft and away from the chaos of the moment. She tried to make room for cats to be up there, moving stray hay around to make the area less cramped.

Ooc: Sorry, the roleplaying order kinda went to chaos, I'm not even sure who is all in this topic.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 8:12

OOC: Take a break Winter,Khosseana, And Blue only posted once and Winter was like on the first page

:3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 8:17

OOC: Berryheart, please refer topics like this to a Staff member next time instead of mini-modding.

As for the rest of you, I'm noticing a pattern here. It seems like it's always the same people I'm having to check in on because you're not waiting your turn. The posting order is there to ensure fairness and give everyone a chance to contribute. If I hear or see you doing this again, I will be issuing out punishments.

Wait. Your. Turn.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 23:09

Outside, Featherpaw cocked her head curiously. Anyone who needs help? They told me I needed help. She giggled again. Help, help, help. All the help, heehee! She slipped back into the barn and sat down in front of the hay, staring up at the black-and-white she-cat who had spoken. "You can...help? They told me I needed help." Featherpaw cocked her head again. Pepper's black tail-tip caught her eye and she watched dumbly as it flicked back and forth, back and forth...

She snapped back to reality as she remembered why she was here. "You can...help? You can fix me? You can fix the voices? You can fix my sister?!" The words tumbled out of her mouth. Of course this cat could help! She must be a medicine cat if she offered to help! Featherpaw giggled in delight at this realization.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 5:12

OOC: I'm getting Harley-Quinn-On-A-Sugar-Rush vibes from Featherpaw

Scorchpaw shrugged at his mother. "It's better than laying on the side of the Thunderpath." I could certainly get used to that she-cat... He heard amused chuckling and glanced at his denmate, Featherpaw, with a completely exasperated look. He shook his head at her insane rambling and began sorting out a few nests for his clan.

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 7:37

Night stared at the ThunderClan cats. It was confusing having rogues and ThunderClan in one barn. He shrugged it off. He walked away to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 7:40

Thinstripe purred at Scorchpaw "True" she meowed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)   New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New predicament (Open for rogues and ThunderClan)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next