Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) Empty
PostSubject: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 21:55

Feather smiled as she bounded away from her box, heart beating fast. She was ready to start the day. She jumped on top of the big green box she called 'the food box', and climbed inside, looking for some decent food. She spotted a bit of meat, definitely fresh. Maybe from the berry-making twoleg up the ledge. She grabbed the meat, tossing it behind her. She jumped down, making a 'huff' noise as she fell. She landed with steady paws, grabbing the meat and running it over to her brother Berry. She scraped a bit for herself as she set it down, quickly eating it. The she-cat then bounded away, surprised as she felt a snowflake on the top of her head- then her noes, her paws, her ears. She looked up. She hadn't seen these before, but recognized them as snowflakes from the tales she was told by some kittypets. The sky was light grey, the air brisk. She smiled. She carefully licked the snow from her muzzle, realizing it was basically water trapped in white speckles.

Feather heard footsteps behind her, ears perking. She didn't say a word.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 21:57

Berry had been sprawled in the box, sleeping contently when he sister woke him up. He stretched and hopped out, wiggling his rump he sprang after her and pinned her. Bright blue eyes in amusement he purred and stole her meat.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 22:11

"Hey!" She laughed as she was pinned. She always enjoyed her brother, and wanted to protect him through anything. She shoved him down, seemingly delicate paws strong and mighty. "Who's gotcha now?" She asked, glaring with a smirk. She had his shoulders down, fastened fairly strongly.

She would always protect him, as a dying wish of her mothers'. She had trained herself to fight by practicing with eager housecats who wanted to taste a bit of the outside world. She even attempted to attack a tiny dog, and succeeded after biting it's ears. But, after all, the dog was only a baby, so it was probably easier. At the time, she was fairly six inches taller than Berry, but he was growing fast. She vaguely remembered her father, and forgot his name. But, she did remember that he was very, very tall. Perhaps it ran in the family. She didn't remember her mothers height because she only saw her laying down in the few short minutes she met her in.

So, she kept a strong, firm hold on her brother, smirk not ceasing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 22:14

Berry gasped as he was thrown down and pinned, growling he nipped her legs. He slithered from her grasp, he was good at getting away. Although he had never fought, he was too nice. The tom lashed his tail playfully.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 22:20

She laughed as he bit her legs playfully. "Good try, you'll get better." she said as he slithered away. "You're not a fighter then. That's okay. I'll protect you. I fought a dog to train and won, so you know I can beat up anyone for you." She exclaimed with a wink.

She smiled as she glanced back at their box home. "Watcha think of Slushfang? Good? Bad? And how about that scar across her cheek and nose? Isn't it cool?" She asked. She was easily excited by battle, and thought it was fairly cool. To feel the exhilaration of her claws striking pelt to defend herself and her loved ones felt great that she could protect them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 22:23

Berry nodded, content his sister could protect them. As he sat to groom himself for the morning, he was a little surprised Slushfang was brought up. He shrugged and swiped his tongue across his muzzle.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 22:29

"She's nice, though, don't you agree? I heard her mumble in her sleep something about a 'gorge', do you think it's where she came from?" She asked, her gaze questioning and confused.

Feather was a king-hearted cat like her brother, but she was fairly nocturnal, and liked to stay up at night plotting things, thinking out ways to do those things and the like. She often felt saddened by simple things and was a bit stubborn but tried to handle the leadership of the pairing well. She had a bit of a secret dark side to her that she dare not speak of. She watched her brothers movements carefully.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 11:47

Berry was tugging at a stubborn tick on his rump when his sister continued. Why is she so worried? It doesn't matter. When she asked her latest question, he paused to nod. His baby blue eyes looked past Feather to Slushfang's box. When is she gonna wake up? The calico tom stood and stretched, taking a deep breath he mewed in his rough deep voice, "Feather, she don't wanna talk about it. Don't bother it." He coughed, the lean tom hardly spoke, so when he did his throat always ached. He stopped talking regularly when his mother was fatally wounded, only saying things when he felt like they were needed. He strode past her to their guest's box, he peered in over the edge to see her sleeping form. Berry  sighed and head-butted the box to wake her. Can't sleep the day away.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 13:04

Ace was a tiny white kit with silver spots all over him and icy blue eyes. He wandered I to the "camp" of the three cats. He slowly blinked his wide icy blue eyes and when he saw the two? Older cats he got scared and scampered under a dumpster.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 14:07

Feather shrugged, jumping a bit at a noise. "I heard somethin'..." She said, eyes scanning the area. She sniffed around for a scent of something, and noticed it was a cat smell. She unsheathed her claws in case this cat came for a fight. She saw a tail under the food box and grabbed it in her jaw, pulling it out. She saw it was a kitten. "Berry! I've found a kitten!" She exclaimed in surprise.

~

Slushfang blinked awake, her dreams of her brother racing vividly. "W-What..." She said, her eyes adjusting. She remembered where she was as she smelled the surroundings. In twolegplace with the mysterious cats. She awoke to see Feather exclaiming something, and Berry standing outside of her box. "Oh, sorry, how long was I sleeping?" She asked, shaking the twoleg pelt off. As she stepped out, she noticed it was snowing. "Oh! It's snowing. What's uh, Feather doing?" She asked, looking past Berry to Feather who was looking at what appeared to be a kit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 14:36

Ace squeaked and struggled to get free.  He wiggled around and dropped to the floor and scampered under the dumpster again this time making sure everything was under there. He pressed back against the wall of the alleyway.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:08

OOC~ Just double checking, we are loners. Not a whole rouge camp copying the forest cats. I'm not doing that.

Berry was satisfied their guest woke up, he turned in time to see his sister holding a runt of a kit. Oh great. The calico tom padded forward just as the kit scampered under the food bin again. He shrugged and crow hopped as he felt the icy ting of snow on his large pads. Too many mouths to feed this cold time. Grumbling he padded away from the boxes, I'll let Feather handle this, I need to find food and warm things. The blue eyed tom turned to eye the cats, especially Slushfang, before padding off down the alleyway.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:36

ooc- yeah, no rogue camp. just for the slushfang plot and yeah

ic- Feather looked concernedas the kit scampered under the food bin again. "Hi there little baby, it's okay. I won't hurt you... Where's your mommy?" She asked, eyes glimmering with concern.

~

Slushfang watched as Berry walked away, and she studied Feather as she played with the kit. As she was up, she went over to Feather. "I'll see if I can find fish, if that's what you'd prefer over crowfood."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 23:25

Ace shivered and pressed up against the wall again. "I-i don't have a mommy.." He meowed and turned his ice blue eyes to the ground.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)   A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Classic Morning (Open to Rogues, Loners and Kittypets)
Page 1 of 1