Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do Empty
PostSubject: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 23:04

A dark orange Tom with black spots and bright blue eyes carried a cream and Gray tortisehell kit in his jaws, into the abandoned barn, that he had once called home oh so long ago. Blaze held his grip on his daughter, Echo, and kept her close to him, in case he needed to run. He looked down to see Echo drifting in and out of consciousness, and every once in a while the tiny kit would open her bright green eyes then close them once again as she woke up and then fell back asleep. He purred gently to his daughter as he set her down on some nice soft hay, keeping one eye on her as he made a nest out of the hay. The Tom turned to pick up his daughter once he was done making a nest that was big enough for the both of them, and couldn't help but remember the she kits mother, Quail, who like her daughter had green eyes and a loving personality. Blaze picked her up gently and set her into the nest of hay and settled himself around his daughter, curling his tail around her to keep her warm. He remembered the beautiful golden cream Quail and her Gray brother, Hail, thinking how Echo had both her mother's and uncles looks. The Orange Tom thought about the last thing that Quail had said to him. "Blaze, my love take our daughter and run. We will see you soon I promise." Blaze had looked at his mate and her brother and then his orange and white son. "But what if the dogs come back and you and Hail and Flame couldn't survive. I should take Flame with me just to be safe." Quail had looked at him lovingly and nodded, then they heard the sound of baking dogs. "Blaze there is no time so and take Echo and get out of here now! Please I would not like it if she or you or Flame were to be hurt but this is where we must part, dearest. Please be a good father to our child. I will tell Flame stories of you and all of our wonderful adventures. Go now quickly my love escape with our daughter. We will find you someday! Echo I give you my blessing be as strong and brave as your father is. Goodbye Blaze, we will meet again!" Blaze had done as the cream she cat had said and taken Echo and ran, towards the only place he could, his kit hood home, the abandoned barn. And close to where Rushpaw lived. It had been a long antagonizing moon but he and Echo made it to the barn witty only minor injuries. Blaze looked up as he heard paw steps curling his tail around his daughter tighter and letting out a warning growl.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 2:23

"It's just me." Tornado calmly said. The SpeedClan leader walked towards Blaze and Echo and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 5:39

Ooc I forgot to say Rushreed won't be keeping her name her name will be River again from when she had been born XD sorry wanted to type this so ya'll would know.

River wasn't far behind Tornado but stayed quiet. She had found the tom and had been with him since she had left the clan she was raised in. She flicked her tail seeing Blaze.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 8:18

Blaze growled when a Tom came closer to him and Echo. His blue eyes shifted to the she cat and his ears fell flat against his head, if these cats wanted to drive them out fine, but he wouldn't let them hurt his daughter. To Blaze it looked like an attack, but he didnt know it wasn't. He curled his tail around Echountil she disappeared in his tail and his fur, being the tiny kit she was. The Orange and black spotted Tom narrowed his eyes when they didnt attack him, very suspicious the Tom decided to ask who they were. "Who are you? Have you come to drive my daughter and I out of here, because if you are get on with it." Blaze growled his blue eyes still narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 8:40

River blinked and flicked her tail quietly before she just sat down my name's River...used to be Rushreed " She mewed calmly looking at him but did not seem threatening in any way.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 9:22

"You don't remember me? I'm Tornado." the tom answered. He was surprised Blaze didn't remember him. "I'm not here to take Echo away from you." he calmly said.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 12:59

OOC: this was before he joined Speedclan so you wouldn't know his or Echos names, and since River doesn't seem to remember him, thankfully makes a good plot XD, Tornado wouldn't know their names.

IC: Blaze narrowed his eyes and stood, he was a seasoned warrior and over by the Sunset place he had kept a pack of dogs away for Quail, Echo, Hail, and Flame with no help, this Tom didn't scare him, but if he took Echo away he didn't know what he could do. The scarred Tom lashed his tail and his icy blue eyes looked back between the she cat and the Tom named Tornado. The name River brought something back to him when he was six moons old, then Rushreed, he used to have a friend named Rushpaw, but she had said she was an apprentice by that time already, maybe she was a warrior now? He didn't know how those clan policies worked so he didn't bother trying to remember. "I had a friend named Rushpaw once, she was from some Riverclan? Anyways it doesn't matter now she's gone off on her life so who am I to say anything about it. Anyways sorry I'm just not used to cats except for my daughter here it's been a long time since we've seen any cats. Anyways I'm Blaze and this is my daughter Ec-"

"Echo. My name's Echo. Nice to meet you all." The cream and Gray tortisehell she cat meowed blinking her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 11:23

River blinked and flicked her tail quietly " that would be me..."She mewed before she looked to Echo and she smiled a little and mewed"its nice to meet you "she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 19:57

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 3:48

"R-river?!" Blaze meowed in shock, and a little happiness. "Well since Echo is awake we don't have to be quiet. What brings you back into the life of a little rouge again?" He meowed and looked down at Echo who was looking at River and Tornado watch with interest.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 3:51

"Well let's just say my life as a Riverclan cat wasn't meant to be River mewed with a small shrug before she smiled a little at Echo.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 4:05

"Whats a Riverclan?" Echo meowed flicking her cream and gray tortisehell pelt.

Blaze smiled.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 4:35

"Well...Riverclan is a group of cats that like water and mostly catch fish "River mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 6:57

"Oh, ok. Do they learn how to hunt and fight?!" Echo meowed her bright green eyes glowing brighter with wonder.

Blaze chuckled but kept his mouth shut, because even he knew he couldn't explain that.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 8:26

"Well of course they do how else would they be able to defend their territory " She mewed smiling a bit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next