Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafpaw's Herb Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Leafpaw's Herb Training Empty
PostSubject: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 16:29

As Emberleaf sat on top of a hill, a breeze whispered past and ruffled his ginger fur. The tom's gray eyes scanned the rolling hills in the distance for the black she-cat named Leafpaw, who was his Medicine Cat Apprentice. Splayed out before Emberleaf, on the ground, was three piles; one of cobwebs, one of poppy seeds, and one of a few different herbs.

Today, Emberleaf was going to teach Leafpaw about the healing system and what herbs to use in the situation of a battle. The tom flicked his ears nervously as he waited for Leafpaw to show up.

Leafpaw's Herb Training Image13

Leafpaw's Herb Training Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 23:04

OOC: Sorry for shortness, huge headache!

Leafpaw padded up to Emberleaf, "Emberleaf! Sorry I took my time." She said wrapping her tail around herself.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Leafpaw's Herb Training Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 2:39

"No problem, Leafpaw, I understand," Emberleaf purred. "But next time try to get here a bit faster, okay? Okay. So, today I will be teaching you about which herbs to use in a battle. The first thing I wanted to teach you was with cobwebs. Leafpaw, tell me, what are cobwebs used for?"

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 3:30

Leafpaw nodded in disappointed at herself but then quickly snapped out of it, "Oh yes! Cobwebs are used for soaking up and slowing down blood, you press it into wounds." She was pretty confident int the information she collected from watching Emberleaf in the medicine cat den

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 15:32

"Good job," Emberleaf praised in reply. "The cobwebs are used in a Minor Heal during battle. All you do is gently press them onto your patient's wounds to patch them up a bit. Now, let's practice. Use your creativity and imagine a bleeding cut on my shoulder. I want you to take some cobwebs and softly press them onto my fake wound like you would in the situation of a real predicament."

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 18:58

OOC: I think this is what you want me to do haha

Leafpaw nodded and walked up to a rock.

Leafpaw used Minor Heal restoring 5 HP and costing 10 Stamina

"It is rather strange doing it on a rock but it works!" She said proudly being able to do a minor heal.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 2:41

Emberleaf nodded in approval. "Good job. You can practice more on the warriors, when they come into our den with cuts and wounds." He smiled at Leafpaw, happy to have someone with whom he can share his knowledge. "Let's move on, shall we?" he asked as he motioned to the pile of poppy seeds with his paw. "The next one is just a Heal. All you have to do is put the cobwebs on your patient's wounds and give them a few poppy seeds. It's not that hard, really, and it heals them up a bit more than a Minor Heal."

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 19:09

"Thank you I would love to practice more." She said happily. As she received her next order she turned back to the rock and tried to preform as best as she could, "This one is easy too!" She chuckled to herself

Leafpaw used Heal restoring 10 HP and costing 20 Stamina

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 2:50

Emberleaf gave another nod of approval. "Great job. Just remember that you can't heal the same warrior twice in a row in battle; there are plenty of other warriors who would need tending to." The Medicine Cat paused briefly before continuing. "The next one is pretty hard, and you won't be able to do it properly until you are a full Medicine Cat, but I'll show you how it's done. It's called Major Heal." Emberleaf bent down and picked up an herb, then started to chew it to a pulp. He spit it out onto a leaf, then repeated the process with a few other herbs. Once he had enough, Emberleaf mixed the pulps into a mixture, then carried it by the leaf over to the rock along with some cobwebs. Quickly but carefully, the tom strategically pressed some cobwebs onto various places of the rock's surface, then pretended to feed it the mixture. "It will take you a while to figure out which herbs to use in your mixture."

Emberleaf used Major Heal on Rock restoring 15 hp and costing 30 stamina

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 7:17

"That one is quite tricky, hopefully I master it soon enough though." Leafpaw said, rather worried when the next battle would occur especially with the tension between the Dark Forest and Starclan, "Thank you so much for today Emberleaf, I can't wait to be a great medicine cat like you someday!" She purred happily to her mentor with her giant fluffy black tail swaying in the air.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 11:17

"Oh, don't thank me," Emberleaf purred with a laugh. "I bet you'll make the best Medicine Cat when you are older, even better than me." He smiled at his apprentice, then flicked his tail over to the three piles. "Why don't you help me bring these herbs back to camp and we'll call it a day, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 23:06

OOC: Sorry for the late rpely :P

Leafpaw gleamed at the appraisal from her mentor, "Yes, good idea!" She replied with a yawn, trying to spit out the remainder of the ground leaves.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Herb Training   Leafpaw's Herb Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafpaw's Herb Training
Page 1 of 1