Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night Returns {Closed}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Night Returns {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Returns {Closed}   Night Returns {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:09

Dawnflower hadn't thought of who would be taking care of Nightkit. Soon the small black bundle of fur curled into her fur, and started to fall asleep. "Well I don't think I can exactly care for her, but I can look after her to the best of my abilities." The medicine cat watched the kit with her pale green eyes before she looked up at Thrushstar again. "That is if you would allow me to Thrushstar." She said. She didn't want to offer to do something if the leader didn't want her to.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Night Returns {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Returns {Closed}   Night Returns {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:46

"If you would like, and as long as she does not get in the way of your duties. I have no qualms with this decision," he said as he watched the kit fall asleep. This was just too weird for him to handle right now. "Both of you are free to go. Make sure that Nightkit gets some food and water." He knew that they knew what to do. His brain just couldn't think straight. He had no idea what Starclan was planning right now. Still stuck in a bit of a daze, the leader turned around and headed towards his den, disappearing into the darkness past the entrance.
Back to top Go down

Night Returns {Closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2