Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

night must end [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

night must end [closed] Empty
PostSubject: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 6:21

As the moon tucked itself beneath the horizon, heralding the end of another tense night, Emberleap hovered near the camp’s thorny exit. Cats weren’t supposed to leave by themselves. If Flintstar hadn’t already made that clear, the past moon’s numerous vigils would have. Yet every time Emberleap weighed his options, he wondered. ShadowClan needed prey, but more than that, they needed herbs. Though he was no Clan-trained medicine cat, Iniko’s lessons had stuck with him; as long as he took precautions, stayed close to home, kept his trips brief, he could do this one tiny thing for the cats who’d taken care of him. And if something did happen, well… Better him than Basilpaw.

This last thought lingered in Emberleap’s ears. He stopped pacing long enough to press his paws into the earth and cast a furtive glance over his shoulder at ShadowClan’s camp. Things were winding down, warriors and apprentices settling into their dens. Hopefully he wouldn’t get in trouble for this. The mottled tom took a deep breath, then swept through the thorn tunnel. On the other side, he shook out his thin pelt. No one had followed him so far… Maybe this would be okay.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 6:21

rogue rollin'

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 6:21

The member 'rhindon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

night must end [closed] Mistpe10
night must end [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 15:20

Yellow eyes observed the camp as clanmates started to relax, which was what Loudpaw was doing. The tabby purred, content with the calm atmosphere. Rolling on his back, he watched as the stars disappeared one by one from the violet sky. He rested his eyelids for a moment, taking a deep breath. After a few moments of peace he opened his eyes again. Who is that? The tabby spotted a shadow pacing near the entrance to camp. What are they doing? Are they waiting for someone? Loudpaw rolled back over onto his stomach, getting dizzy for just a second before catching the mysterious cat slip through the thorn tunnel. The apprentice knew they were not supposed to go outside alone in camp without a partner, there had been too many cats killed because of rouges. He hastily stood up, hurrying after the cat. He was both curious and concerned, was he looking for someone? Why was he going alone? Loudpaw went through the thorn tunnel. Exiting to the other side, he spotted ahead of him a cream cat with mottled points of sorts. "Hey! Uh, where are you going?" he called out curiously, running up to his side, "Can I come? What is your name? What are you looking for?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 8:32

No sooner had he thought that than something came thundering through the mud toward him. Emberleap froze. For a heartbeat, he could only see Flintstar; then the panic cleared enough for him to realize the cat alongside him was neither Flintstar-sized nor Flintstar-shaped. “Loud…paw?” he managed, wilting. His friends’ kits were all apprentices now, weren’t they? Fortunately, Loudpaw sounded more curious than accusatory, and Emberleap found himself relaxing as he fielded the younger tom’s questions. “I was going to look for herbs—for Basilpaw, you know? My…” How was he supposed to explain Iniko? Eventually, he settled on something that wasn’t quite a lie: “My first mentor taught me some things about them, and I figured, well, any little bit helps.” He flicked an ear. “And my name’s Emberleap. It’s nice to…officially meet you?”

Of course, that wasn’t all. Emberleap tilted his head, one paw tapping against the muck. By taking Loudpaw along, he wouldn’t be breaking Flintstar’s rule anymore—and patrolling was always better with others, with or without the rogues looming over ShadowClan’s heads. It didn’t even have the usual downside: talking too loudly wouldn’t scare off the herbs. “Sure, you can come along. There’s just one thing—could you, uh, not tell your parents you saw me leaving? Or Flintstar? I don’t want them to—” A frown passed across his muzzle, and he sighed. “I know we’re not supposed to go out alone, but…this is important.”

Outsider Rogue I                                

Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: night must end [closed]   night must end [closed] EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 13:26

Loudpaw gave Emberleap a suspicious glance, the rule was there for a reason. And the apprentice didn't like the idea of keeping stuff from his parents and mentor, two of them also happening to be the deputy and leader. Especially when it was specifically requested that he not tell anyone. It felt... Wrong. Yet in the back of his mind he knew he wasn't going to refuse, his expression softening. "Okay, I trust you, I will not tell anyone. As long as you do not do anything like... Bad, or against the code next time you sneak out, alright? And- and stay safe," he meowed with a flick of his tail, "It is nice to meet you too, Emberleap. And you are right, about getting herbs. I want to help Basilpaw in any way I can, she deserves it. So let us get to it." He couldn't train his sister, but he was determined to find other ways to help. He just hoped she would be able to find a new mentor soon, so she wouldn't be as stressed.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice