Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 11:13

Lulu nodded and jumped up onto the fence.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 11:25

Goldpaw jumped up onto the fence behind Pepper.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 11:33

Lulu looked at Goldpaw "I'm going to search for Lavender now" she jumped into the twoleg's garden and disappeared into the bushes.

She searched for the purple plant somewhere in the grass, she spotted a small. It was a purple blur, she walked over and gently grabbed it. The purple plant was carried in her jaws as she looked for more.

When she had a couple of Lavender she padded out and looked up at the fence, she sat below the fence "I found some" she dropped it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:06

"Great! Thanks Lulu!" Goldpaw meowed and picked up some leaves off the ground and mde sort of a little leaf bundle but it was more like a sled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:11

Pepper continued to walk along the fence until she found the place, an alley with a couple old crates and boards. Cobwebs seemed to stretch across many of the corners in thick built up webs. She hopped down and look around to see if anything else was around as well, finding only dandelions beginning to sprout in a crack of the stone under her paws.

OOC: Let's wait for Silvercloud

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:28

Lulu nodded "I'll go look for some Catmint too" with that she took off to look for them in the garden, she knew them well. Especially the ones that were close to the barn, she always wondered out into the gardens to catch prey sometimes. She poked her head into plants and tall weeds. scenting the air she had only scenting two or three of it, she crouched slowly in case there was any prey.

She leaped into the clearing spotting the strong scent of Catmint, she picked up the plant with her mouth and made a small pile of Catmint over where Goldpaw had put the bundle of Lavender. She searched for cobwebs now. She looked in the corners of the twoleg's garden and in the bushes, she ran into cobweb as she looked for it. She shook her fur off, the cobweb eventually came off. She groomed her fur to get it off.

Later on Lulu had found more and got less in her fur, she walked over to the fence once again and dropped the ball of cobweb where the other bundles of supplies were.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 15:11

OOC: Please don't forget me again. And, lets just say Acorn had followed.

IC:

Acorn wandered away from the group, in search of cobwebs and such. She saw some in a tree and tried to climb it, only to fail.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 15:19

OOC: Don't worry, I never forget you.

Lulu heard a huge thump, she had also wondered where Acorn had gone "Where's Acorn?" she mewed as she walked along looking for Poppy Seeds. She scented her but didn't seem to find her, the forests scents had been blocking most of hers.

Seeing her fail to climb a tree she ran over making sure she was ok, she sat down "Acorn are you ok?" she scanned her body for any injuries "I can get Goldpaw if your really hurt" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:07

Pepper heard the thump as she collected the cobwebs on a forked twig, raising her head from one of the crates. Her eyes traveling to Lulu and Acorn.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:15

"Nah..I'm fine..I think.." Acorn stood up. "Yep! Definately fine!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:23

Lulu purred "Good" she had noticed Pepper's black and white pelt and head, she smiled warmly "Found Acorn!" she yowled. Lulu looked back at Acorn "Did you find any herbs?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:27

Goldpaw came rushing over and looked over Acorn. "Shes fine just a few tiny scratches ill put some marigold on them later. Just be careful Acorn" Goldpaw meowed flicking her tail and smiling.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:34

Pepper soon came to Goldpaw. "Ih thih enough?" She asked past the twig.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:41

Lulu looked at Goldpaw "I found some Marigold, I forget where I put it though. I can get more later" she mewed "Anyways I'm going to get back to that" she padded off into some bushes and a heartbeat later her tail was gone.

Lulu knew that there were some by sandy areas, she checked near a small bay where there was a nice sandy area as if it were a beach. She had walked on the edge of the water searching for the yellow flower, she spotted a flower that looked just like it. She went over to pick it up finding only a dandelion, Lulu walked out of the bay. She walked back to the garden slowly. She dropped the dandelion down and sat on the fence waiting for Goldpaw, Acorn, and Pepper to join her.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 19:59

Goldpaw nodded. She put the herbs on the little makeshift sled. "Thanks guys. Lets go find Lulu." The Independent Medicine Cat Apprentice meowed and padded off in the direction to where Lulu went.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2