Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) Empty
PostSubject: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Goldpaw stretched and got up from her nest. "Anyone up for a herb gathering patrol, i need to stock up on some things." The cinnamon colored tabby meowed her pelt thick with the scent of herbs.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Pepper was laying out in the early morning sun, stretching, she looked at her 'sister' and purred. The she-cat got up and shook out her pelt, nodding to her as she blinked the sleep from her eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Goldpaw purred and nodded.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Pepper looked out at the moor. "Where should we go first?" She mewed, her eyes fixed across the vivid greenleaf landscape as leafbare died off.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:49 pm

"Hmm.. I dunno. How about we find some cobwebs first, I used them all up trying to clean Wisteriasky." Goldpaw meowed, flicking her tail sadly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

"Me too!!" Acorn ran over. "Can I come??"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Pepper nodded sadly before shaking her head. "No need to dwell in the past, let's go." She meowed quickly, trying to lighten the morning.

Ooc : Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

"Of course Acorn!" Goldpaw purred. and flicked her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Lulu padded into the barn, a vole hanging in her jaws. She saw Goldpaw, Acorn, and Pepper all together. She dropped her vole and walked over "May I come too?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 pm

"Of course. Lets go sisters." Goldpaw purred and started to head out.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Lulu nodded "Alright" she headed along at Goldpaw's side.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:31 am

Pepper padded along, her paws tingled at the thought of adventure, perhaps they'd meet someone along the way? so many possibilities. "I know a good place to find cobwebs! There's a place nearby with plenty of them." She mewed, the she-cat would know about the amount, she had gotten a mouthful of them when she ran carelessly through the Twoleg Place.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 am

"Ok then show the way then sis." Goldpaw meowed motioning with her tail for Pepper to take the lead.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:06 am

"I could go look for some Lavender in the twolegs gardens" she suggested "They grow them everywhere" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am

Pepper nodded and took the lead of the patrol, jumping onto a fence and then traveling along it, she glanced behind her and waited for them to join her on the fence.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)   Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Herb Patrol (OPEN To The Cats Who Live In The Abandonded Barn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next