Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Proposition [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

A Proposition [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:10

Fishstar took a deep breath as she stepped outside of RiverClan camp. Today, she would be making a proposition to the Skyclan leader of the likes she had never made before. For a long time, she had been waiting for the opportune moment to exact her revenge. Her patience with her Clan's growth and her anticipation to do what needed to be done had festered and mutated into a rotten, freakish impatience and hatred. It felt almost.. un-leaderlike. It was, perhaps, even a little bit immature, but she could not easily forget the evils that had been committed by those whom she could not forgive.

"Alright, let's go," she muttered to her deputy, who she had decided to bring along with her for this occasion. Even though SkyClan and RiverClan had been on good terms for a long while now, she was still entering foreign territory, and was sure she would have been very uncomfortable with so many SkyClan eyes on her by herself.

After a lengthy trot across Leafbare-damaged grass, over rocks, and around pools of muddy snow run-off, the tall, slender trees characteristic of SkyClan's territory stretched over the RiverClan leader's head. Before she knew it, she was at the camp's entrance. Fishstar's pace slowed to a halt, and she called out tentatively, "This is Fishstar, the leader of RiverClan, and I am here to speak to Crowstar!"

A Proposition [CLOSED] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 10:33

Pebblethorn's ears picked up the sound of their pawsteps moments before, and she rushed out of her den to greet them. "Greetings, Fishstar, Mistfeather." She said, dipping her head slightly. She wasn't sure if she should do that though, being in a high position herself, nut she felt it necessary. Pebblethorn quickly looked over her shoulder. "Crowstar! We have visitors if you didn't hear them!" She called out, not too loud, but that he'd hear from his den. She gave them a quick, patient smile as they waited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 16:55

Mistfeather followed along beside her sister, antsy about being in another clan's territory. Sure, they were allied in some ways, but the unfamiliar land and the tension trespassing brought made the deputy shiver.

She felt somewhat relieved once the pair had reached the camp. Despite the overall unnerving feeling she felt from being here, it was her duty. Fishstar trusted her above anyone else, and the silver tabby would not disappoint her now.

The she-cat gave a quick nod to Pebblethorn. "Greetings Pebblethorn. We apologize for showing up so unexpectedly. It is important though, I assure you." Her tone was respectful and peaceable as she spoke to the younger deputy.

A Proposition [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:41

Crowstar had heard both of the announcements when they were shouted across the camp. Standing from his comfy nest the young leader stretched before stepping out into the cool air. He looked around to see if any of his clan was watching, before going over to join his deputy, and the two Riverclan cats. "Greetings." He said dipping his head out of respect. "What do I owe the visit?" He asked looking at Fishstar.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 20:21

Fishstar dipped her head in return to Crowstar. It still stung a little to think that Breezestar was dead. He'd been an honourable leader, and had met with such an unjust end. Killed on the way to the Moonstone.. Simply unbelievable. Now, however, was not the time for reminiscing about the past. There were more immediate matters that she had to focus on. "Greetings. I hope StarClan has treated you well," she meowed, eyes flitting briefly around SkyClan's camp. Lots of cats were bustling around. SkyClan seemed to be growing quite large these days. Fishstar returned her attention to Crowstar, her eyes hardening to take on a more serious look. "I've come with my deputy today to discuss a very confidential matter with you, but before I do, I would like to propose an idea that I have been thinking on for many moons now. I am suggesting that we form a formal alliance between RiverCllan and SkyClan. Breezestar was a level-headed and courteous cat, and I hope that his opinions on my Clan have rubbed off on you."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 20:39

Crowstar nodded. "Riverclan has always treated us well. I was there the many moons we spent with your clan while Windclan had our home. I was named deputy while in your company. I would be a squirrel brain to turn down your offer." The leader said, to the other leader. Skyclan and Riverclan had always been close. "Now what is your offer?" The leader said with a slight tilt in his head.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 12:51

"Vengeance, to put it simple,"
Fishstar stated, her voice growing cold. "It is common knowledge that ThunderClan have no honour. No respect. They needlessly murdered an apprentice of our's that had barely had time to grow up, to do anything with their life. They ambushed us while we were still sleeping in our dens just to have a piece of territory that they did not need, based on a deluded assumption that it was theirs by right. They find pride in their ruthlessness. They did not look your way when WindClan drove you, our friends, out of your home. They are fox-hearts, and they need to be taught what it feels like to get their faces trampled into the dirt."

Her fur prickled both in anticipation and anger. She was asking a lot of Crowstar, but she hoped that it woudn't be too much. He had only just become leader, after all, and requesting such a favour from him in such a hard time was quite drastic. "If you share my hatred for ThunderClan, then I ask you to join us in the attack we will be launching in their camp. It is time that I reclaimed Sunningrocks, and to make all the injuries and deaths we suffered through because of them mean something."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 13:29

They had killed a riverclan cat? Crowstar clenched his teeth. He remembered how he was just an apprentice when Thunderclan attacked their camp, wishing to steal their herbs instead of asking. The black tom let out a growl as he was remembering what had happened those many moons ago. Skyclan wasn't weak anymore. It was time for some pay back. He had waited far to long for revenge, the time had finally come. "We are with you Fishstar." He said. He felt like his warriors would be ready, they had probably been waiting to get their claws on something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition [CLOSED]   A Proposition [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proposition [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1