Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) Empty
PostSubject: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 6:36

Word had come to Rot that his kin lived in the forest with the Forest Cats who survived in groups called clans. For a while, he didn't believe it, but as he wondered more and more about where he came from, he knew he had to go in and take a look. The place was dark, with leaves covering the sky and letting in only patches of sunlight. It was hard for the rouge to move through the brambles and roots and bushes; he was used to walking on a sidewalk with no tree in his way. Nevertheless, Rot picked his way through the forest, and followed the sound of a River. He knew that the place was too big to search in one day, so Rot needed to find a hidden shelter to stay. He needed someone who knew the area to help him, which meant he needed a Forest Cat. I'll be able to make a deal with one of these nit wits easily. This must be Riverclan's area. If I can find a prideful Riverclan cat, I can make a deal easily. All I have to do is work my magic. He smiled as he heard paw steps near-by. With a swift leap, Rot jumped into a tree next to the river and crouched down, his dark fur blending in well with the branches.

I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) Image13

I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 13:58

Firepaw, the ginger and gray she-cat, trotted through the territory. She frowned as a scent hit her. She's never smelled it before and it deinately wasn't a clan cat. Firepaw started to go into alert mode. She started walking more warily and she kept her eyes and ears open and perked. She scented the air and the smell was stronger.
"Who's there?" Firepaw growled lowly as she shoved her head into a clump of reeds by the river.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 14:12

"Don't worry, it is only I," exclaimed Rot as he leaped down from the tree and landed right behind the ginger and grey she-cat. She looked to be about the same age as him, maybe a bit older. He took her in with a smile...she was just the type of cat he was looking for. "I won't hurt you, I'm not aggressive, don't worry...you are one of those clan cats, now aren't you? You must be! My, you look thin...I've seen more of your kind and all of you look thin. Tell me, doesn't your clan have enough food? I've heard stories about winters with no food to spare. Is this true?" He already knew it was true, but he just needed to lure her in. "What is your name? A brave and proud feline like you must have a beautiful name," he added with a charming smile. It was all part of his plan.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 14:19

Firepaw spun around, fur bristling. Her shocking blue eyes studied the Tim and her fur laid down slightly. She kept her guard up but relaxed slightly.
"Well, it's Leaf-Bare and this other clan, Windclan, took over our territory a little while ago... but we're still strong and healthy and can seems our territory easily," Firepaw chided and stared at him.
"But I'm Firepaw," she said proudly and raised her chin, puffed out her chest and maintained a proud posture.
"And you might be?" she asked. He was a pretty handsome tom and his smile was beautiful. Firepaw shook herself out of it.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 14:51

"My name is Rot," the reddish-brown and white rouge replied as he slowly circled around Firepaw, inspecting her as he did so. She looked muscular and her pelt was a bit odd because it was silver with patches of ginger. Though she seemed to be stronger than him, Rot was determined he could win a fight against her by using his stealth and cleverness. The only thing was that Rot wasn't looking for a fight. "So, a different clan has taken over your territory...that is another reason why your clan is lacking prey, right?" he gave a dramatic pause before continuing. "Well, you're in luck, Firepaw. I am a skilled hunter; I've taken down deer in parks at Twolegplace all by myself. Not only that, but see this collar around my neck? The fangs on it are from dogs that I've killed. If one cat can take down a dog twice the size of him all alone, just imagine how many mice he could catch all alone. If you accept my offer, you would become a hero. You will be known as the cat whom saved her clan from starvation." Rot smirked, his sharp fangs glinting in the sunlight. "Just imagine all the glory you'd receive. You will become a warrior three times faster." Her pride was Rot's key to winning her over.

"All you have to do for me is give me a place to hide out for a while. So, do we have a deal? You benefit more from this offer than I do." Rot was a cat of deals and he always made them sound like the other cat received more from it than he. Just ask Ace, his rouge friend that he was going to abandon soon.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:06

Firepaw looked him. She thought it sounded like pretty good offer. She'd be able to feed her clan! Her clan would praise her! Firepaw studied Rot, who was circling her.
"I find that a very... good offer... but I'll need to make sure you keep your word," Firepaw said. Her blue eyes bore into the tom.
"I'd gladly accept, on one condition... if you do not keep your promise, I will personally shred you to pieces," Firepaw's eyes narrowed. She may be an apprentice, but she wasn't a mouse-brain. Cats around her had learned to not underestimate her skills. She watched Rot.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:40

Rot laughed. "I am a tom of my word, Firepaw, and, to keep you satisfied, I accept the deal. If I do not keep my end of the bargain, I won't fight back when you come to shred me into pieces." He stopped circling her. "Every evening, as the sun drowns on the horizon, you will find ten pieces of fresh kill hidden in those reeds over there." Rot motioned to the clump of reeds behind Firepaw with his tail. "This will continue for as long as I stay here, which will be until New leaf. If I happen to need to leave earlier than that, I will give you a warning a week in advance and leave twenty five pieces of fresh kill here on my last day. Does that sound reasonable?" Ten pieces of fresh kill, especially in leaf bare, was a lot. Not to mention ten pieces every day. Rot knew how to get the food though, and that was his own little secret, so he didn't have to worry. Plus, he had found a loophole in the deal in case he needed to use it (which he most likely wasn't going to).

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:43

Firepaw, blinded by her own pride, smiled.
"Then it is a deal," Firepaw murmured, her tail flicking.
"So that means you need a place to stay," Firepaw questioned as she looked at Rot.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:53

Rot nodded. "Yes, that is right. You are one smart she-cat. Any somewhat hidden place would do, like an old burrow hidden under a bush, or a hollow tree, or something like that. Do you have a place in mind?" he asked. Firepaw was so sucked into her own pride to even ask why Rot was there in the first place. Either that or she was minding her own business.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:55

Firepaw looked at him. She'd have to slowly gather information on him.
"Well I guess I do. There is this old tree a little closer to my camp, no cats ever really go there. It is a little uprooted so it provides shelter," Firepaw nodded.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 17:12

Rot smiled his eerie, signature smile that he was known around Twolegplace for. "Sounds good. Lead the way."

OOC: I think this topic is done now, so I am going to make the topic where Rot meets Heronpaw, Rushreed, and Salmonstripe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)   I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have a Proposition to Make (Closed for me and Blue)
Page 1 of 1