Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pale Frost [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Pale Frost [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:47

Palepaw padded along the river side, bright eyes wandering along the grass with him. Each step, along with the wind, made him feel good. Soon enough, he approached the bridge and Owltree. This was quite far from his territory, but he was a wanderer. He didn't quite care. Looking across the bridge, he saw a face staring back at him. It was a Riverclan apprentice, female most definitely, looking curious or something similar. He looked at her with big, yellow eyes, and smiled. "Hi." He said from his side of the bridge.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:54

Frostpaw was tired of it. She was tired of Rainstorm's strict training, she was tired of him not being happy enough with what she could accomplish. She needed some time away from everything Riverclan for a while, well she couldn't leave the territory. The small white apprentice was close to the edge of the territory when she noticed another cat across from her. She stopped and stared at him with her blue eyes. This was surely another apprentice right? "H-hi." She said a bit hesitantly. Obviously he was another clan cat, so should she be speaking to him?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:12

"W... What's your name?" He asked hesitantly from across the bridge. The gap between them was at least two fox lengths mostly, so he didn't have to shout.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:31

Well he seemed like he wasn't going to attack her so it seemed safe. "I'm.. Frostpaw.. who are you?" She asked. She glanced down at the bridge. Did the bridge count as a part of territory? And that was Windclan over there right? Oh boy she was talking to a Windclanner..

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:39

"My name is Palepaw." He replied, smiling lightly again. "So, how is your clan?" He asked, cocking his head. Curious and bored as he was, simple questions were easy.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:46

"Riverclan is fine.. Swimming and fishing like always..." She said not really wanting to talk about her training with her mentor. The white she-cat let out a small yawn, and then returned a smile. "Nothing too special.. How about your clan?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 17:02

"Oh, okay. Well, just lots of wind and a bunch of kits. We have a lot of cats!" He exclaimed, a smile on his face, but it soon ended. "Our preys been okay too- how's your training?" He asked, cocking his head again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 17:12

A dark look crossed her features for a moment. "My mentor is a pain, that is all I have to say." She liked Rainstorm, but he wasn't that great of a mentor. She knew that occasionally an apprentice would get a bad mentor, but she didn't figure it would be her. "I suppose your training is going better than mine?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 17:25

"Oh. Sorry I asked. Yeah, my mentor is my uncle, and the leaders mate! He's okay at training, but he rushes things sometimes." He explained, feeling sympathy for her bad training. "So, watcha doing out here?" He asked, eyes flickering to the area and back to her again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 17:37

Well he was in a whole lot better situation. She had the deputy's son as a mentor, but even so it wasn't that great. He could give her a little slack since she didn't object to his craziness most of the time. "You situation sounds a little better than mine." She said with a slight huff. She looked back to the tom, when he asked the next question. "Getting away from my mentor at the moment. If I was back at camp, he would be making me go out and catch five fish, even though I just returned from a patrol. And then make me go on another patrol afterwards. It's so tiring, I needed a break." She said she wasn't going to talk about it but she just did. Whoops.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 17:55

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are... Are you okay?" He asked, big eyes concerned and soft. Most, if not all of the cats in his clan were happy, even with the huge amounts. Well. That wasn't true. "I mean, if he's pushing you too much, you should say something, right? You should talk to him." He suggested, paws not close to his body like they usually were. This was a nice cat, and he was in a nice place. So it only made sense he felt good here.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:05

Frostpaw shook her head. "I'm fine. I'm capable of taking the work. And if I try to talk to him about it he would probably only give me more work." She said. She wanted to be a warrior badly, and if taking all this work meant she would get there sooner then she would do it. "But thanks for the concern though, it's nice to see honestly."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:13

"Oh, okay. And, uh, your welcome." He purred, gazing fondly at the she-cat. "Well, I, uh, I guess I should go back to camp soon to finish my hunting... Unless you want me to stay, but, uh, for later... Will I see you again?" He asked, big eyes twinkling.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:23

A smile smile made it's way on the she-cats face. "No you don't have to see, I should probably head back to my own camp before I'm late for my next training session." She said standing up from her spot. "And as for seeing me again? Yeah you will. Are you okay with meeting here again in a few days?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:28

"Okay. I hope he doesn't go to rough on you!" He said, concern still on his face. "Oh, okay! Same time, or sundown?" He asked. He liked this she-cat, perhaps a close friend, or... Maybe more in time. But not yet, not now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale Frost [Closed]   Pale Frost [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pale Frost [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next