Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] Empty
PostSubject: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Raggedypelt snuck out of RiverClan camp in the middle of the night. He ran until he lost his breath, and he collapsed into a muddy puddle. I'm so unfit... he thought to himself, before passing out from exhaustion. When he finally woke up he noticed that the sun was just on the horizon, and a pretty she-cat was standing over him. He quickly stood up and shook his pelt to get the mud off. He then realised that he just splattered the other cat with mud and quickly apologised, before asking, "Who are you?"

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Frostcloud had came out of camp to check out these beautiful sunrises until she had came upon a handsome tom laying awkwardly in the mud. She was about to say something but some mud got onto her fur, letting out a purr she mewed "Im frostcloud." Giving her pelt a quick shake quickly shaking off all the mud. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:10 pm

"I'm Raggedypelt. What are you doing out here?" Raggedypelt asked, not too sure where 'here' is.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm

"Oh i was hunting and saw you laying in the puddle..?" Frostcloud mewed tilting her head wondering the same thing. "And what are you doing here raggedypelt and why were you in a puddle anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

"I... I was running away from home. Considering that I've seen you in camp before I don't think I got that far..." He said.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 pm

"Running away from home..?" Frostcloud blinked her tail swaying in confusion "but why were you running?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 pm

"Nobody seems to want me there. I... I'm not the fittest cat and... I kinda got exhausted and passed out."

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 pm

"Well i want you there you seem nice, and i think its cute how you pass out." She smiled and shrugged "im not how you say very fit either." She purred
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Raggedypelt squinted one eye in confusion. "You... think I'm cute?" he asked, not used to compliments.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:34 pm

"Yes i did." Frostcloud mewed happily a bit confused herself why he asked that. "I dont see why no one else thinks your not cute."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

"A beautiful cat like you... thinks that I am cute?" Raggedypelt said, still very confused.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Frostcloud purred her eyes sparkling he thinks im beautiful.. "Well Cute doesnt describe all of it, i think handsome describes part of you." She winked

Occ: idk like how cats wink
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 pm

"Really!?" Raggedypelt said, confusion, surprise and disbelief in his voice.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 pm

"Of corse i wouldnt lie at all, why would i have to?" Frostcloud smiled her tail curled like she was happy of somesort. A good feeling washing down her, something that she had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Raggedypelt walked up next to Frostcloud before sitting down next to her and wrapping his tail around hers. He smiled and purred, "Thank you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]   Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raggedy meets Frost [Closed, sorry]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next