Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)   The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 22:27

She held back laughter at his sudden outburst. He seemed really excited for some reason, and the idea itself wasn't bad. "Hey, we both know I'd have won if you weren't so fat!" She meowed, jabbing her paw at him in play. "But maybe that would work. It would be crazy if I suddenly showed up at camp and rubbed all the apprentices' faces in the mud!" Tigerpaw meowed, visions of defeating her denmates in battle coming into her mind. Not that she particularly wanted to pound anyone, except maybe Kestrelstorm's smug face after mentions of last night. She jumped to her paws and crouched with her tail lashing. "Alright, then, show me what I've got to do to be better. I'd do anything to show my clan that I'm a warrior!" The was a spark of determination in her eyes, and suddenly Kestrelstorm was even better than he had seemed before. She wished that they had been born in the same clan, if only to be closer.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)   The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 23:20

Kestrelstorm purred, leaping to his paws. He crouched, his belly fur brushing against the hard cement. "You begged for me to let you go!" he taunted, flicking his tail. His eyes watched her movements carefully, waiting for her to make a move. Her eyes were so pretty. And he had to admit he really wanted her to jump at him, just to see if her fur was as soft as it looked. So... pretty.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)   The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 19:21

"Yeah, and you did it even though I could have caught you by surprise!" She countered, not really ashamed since it had turned out for the better. Tigerpaw momentarily wondered if WindClan cats had a different fighting style than ShadowClan, and figured maybe she could catch him by surprise. Naturally going for the main part of his body would be useless, so she dashed forward with as much speed as she could muster and threw her weight into his legs. The two went down into a scuffle on the tunnel floor, with Tigerpaw making sure to keep her claws sheathed. She wasn't going to hurt him if she could help it, though she seriously doubted her ability to.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)   The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 19:32

Kestrelstorm allowed himself to roll with her attack as straining against it would hurt his legs. With mild ease, Kestrelstorm wiggled out of Tigerpaw's grip until his hind paws could reach her stomach. With a light shove, he got her off of him and to the ground. In one quick motion, he was on his feet and had one paw on her back. "I know you didn't use your claws, so I'll let you know it would have been much more difficult for me to get out of if you did." he praised, releasing her. The young warrior thought for a second, sizing and contemplating. Foxpaw was a larger cat, so he could train him with the same moves he would use. But suddenly, it struck him "Since your smaller," he said pacing, thinking out some moved that would be useful with her small size. "Straight on attacks would be useless. You'll have to use trickery and deception in order to win since most of your opponents will probably be larger than you." Yes, yes. That would be Tigerpaw's best chance. Kestrelstorm continued pacing, going through fights in his head to think of something to show her.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)   The Thunderpath of Love (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thunderpath of Love (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2