Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)

Go down 
+2
Twitchinq
Tyleca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:13

RC? Well I was going to have only 1 warrior come by, so that they are limited to 2 kits in RC. But, I suppose that they could both carry 1! That would mean that only 1 of your cats could come. So that kinda works!

Smokepelt and Cedarfur have been added!

Now all we have to wait for is:

~Horsestep to become a warrior and leave WC
~Skia to create her kit
~Nightpaw and Honeypaw to become warriors (thought they dont have to, if everything else happens first)
~The DF plot to end

The I will create the topic and everything will be in motion! Yay!

Last edited by Tyleca on Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 19:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:15

Ok well I have a plot for the battle and after I'll pm fish
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:16

Ok great!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:32

Sweet! Can't wait!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 21:24

Bluekit has been approved!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:08

So has Sprucekit!

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 12:40

Sorry for double posting, but there are some loopholes in the plot that need to be addressed;

1) How are the kits specifically going to know if they are related?
2) Who is going to know if they are Molly's kits? Molly did tell Ashstar that she was going to have kits, but the kits in Windclan arent going to look like Molly because of Kestrelstorm.

So here are my ideas:

1)All the kits could have a slight birthmark on their paws that would tell them they are related. (Hopefully you wont have to make another creation topic. If so, I could find another way to do it)
2) I was wondering if Smokepelt and Cedarfur could scent Horsestep on the kits when they find them. This would give them more reason to take them back to Windclan and they would know about how these where Horsestep's kits. So the WC kits could go to them instead of Ashstar, who would have less info about the situation.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:03

Ok coolio so uh Honey and Night are warrior now to so the RC kits could also still be found by Honeyblossom and Nightsong right? Also when can we rp the kits?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 22:39

Well, only one of your warriors can come and get them since I already have another person who is going to find the RC kits as well.

As for when, I sent a pm a while ago stating that we weren't going to start the plot until the DF plot is over. It would make things a lot easier and it wouldn't force the kits into the DF plot.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 14:05

Ok oh and Honey owns Honeyblossom and Nightsong I was just wondering lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:26

So, we will be starting this plot soon! Hopefully in the next week or so! I just need to work out a few problems beforehand! So sorry!!! This plot has had so many delays and issues...... I feel so bad for making people wait so long........

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2