Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Change in Scenery ACT 2

Go down 
+2
Kes
Tyleca
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Change in Scenery ACT 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:26

Hey,

So I had more Ideas for Horsekit's future plot. Like I said, she will leave the clans and become a kittypet. My idea was that she would have kits and she would leave them at Fourtrees for the clans to find. Eventually a very small patrol comes along and grabs 1 or 2 of the kits. While they are gone, another patrol comes by (from another clan) and grabs the other 1 or 2. They would grow up not knowing that they were separated (they will be left there very early, maybe even before they can open their eyes). Eventually they would figure that something is up and ask Sablestar, Kestrelstorm, or somebody else, if they know anything about it. Someone would tell them that their parents are both currently kittypets. They would go and visit Horsekit (Molly at this point) and have a very angsty conversation, but it would eventually end in a mutual feeling of understanding.

IDK, just an idea that popped into my head. Remember, this won't happen for quite a while. Any suggestions?

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 8:12

Just a warning, Kestrelstorm will never be calm or having an understanding about this, so I don't think you want Kestrelstorm to come and talk to her. He will also disown any and all of his grandkits :p

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Change in Scenery ACT 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 9:05

Kes wrote:
Just a warning, Kestrelstorm will never be calm or having an understanding about this, so I don't think you want Kestrelstorm to come and talk to her. He will also disown any and all of his grandkits :p

Yeah, thats why I said that they could also ask somebody else as well.

Also I have decided that 2 of them would live in Windclan and the other 2 would live in Riverclan. To avoid Kestrelstorm disowning his grandkits, I can make sure that the kits that look the least like Horsekit to live in Windclan. That way he might not know that they are his grandkits. For extra information here are Horsekit's appearance and her NPC mates appearance:

Horsekit
A Change in Scenery ACT 2 Tumblr_o2tia1BMVF1v8lmm7o1_1280
(Of course she'll have a red collar when she's a kittypet)

NPC Mate (Widget)
A Change in Scenery ACT 2 Tumblr_o37tzcKJO01ul69l5o1_500
(its just a photo of swiftpaw made by warrior-jukie on deviantart)(But this is what he will look like)

Last edited by Tyleca on Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 17:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:30

For this i could make a kit for Horsekit/Molly, it sounds like a fun plot, how many kits will there be?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:39

Harekit will end up in the Twolegplace once he is a warrior, he'll end up staying there. Perhaps he could bump into her while he explores?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 17:02

There will be four kits, two for Windclan and two for Riverclan. You could make a kit now, but Horsekit hasn't even been born yet, so you would have to wait a while. Eventually I'm going to make a post looking for kits, but like I said it would be a while. But, if you really want to, just pm me and I can figure it out with you.

As for Harekit meeting her in Twoleg-place, sure! They can totally bump into each other! But, I'd still like her mate to be the NPC that I posted earlier.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 10:04

That's fine by me, I just have to find a way for him to want to stay and become a rogue.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 16:11

Maybe Horsekit could become a kittypet before Harekit, then she could tell him that the life of a loner/rogue has less conflicts and stress than the life of a clan cat. Just an idea.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 21:07

Tyleca wrote:
There will be four kits, two for Windclan and two for Riverclan. You could make a kit now, but Horsekit hasn't even been born yet, so you would have to wait a while. Eventually I'm going to make a post looking for kits, but like I said it would be a while. But, if you really want to, just pm me and I can figure it out with you.

Ok ill wait until Horsekit is of age cuz then if I make a kit now ill have a spot that I don't use so ill wait until then it's more convenient that way if I make a kit, cuz by then Cloverpool might retire she's already an experienced warrior and has had four litters of kits and one more on the way so everything in her life is cool so shell retire peacefully.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 14:53

Cloverpool wrote:
Tyleca wrote:

Ok ill wait until Horsekit is of age cuz then if I make a kit now ill have a spot that I don't use so ill wait until then it's more convenient that way if I make a kit, cuz by then Cloverpool might retire she's already an experienced warrior and has had four litters of kits and one more on the way so everything in her life is cool so shell retire peacefully.

Okay! That works!

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 15:42

Can I reserve a kit? I don't want to make one right now, but I'd like too when the time comes! Imma go with one that Windclan takes in if that's alright.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 15:46

Skia wrote:
Can I reserve a kit? I don't want to make one right now, but I'd like too when the time comes! Imma go with one that Windclan takes in if that's alright.

Okay, sweet! I'll make sure to reserve a spot for Cloverpool as well! She just has to tell me which clan she would like their kit to be in! I'm also going to make a kit, so that leaves one spot still open! I'll make another post in Plotting Pages that restates the plot, everyone who reserved a spot, and some other information.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 15:51

if its not to much trouble I'd like the kit to be in Windclan with Skia's kit

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 17:04

Okay sweet! That's fine with me! That leaves only one kit in Riverclan availible!

Here's the link to the master-post that explains EVERYTHING!!:

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t22182-a-change-in-scenery-master-post#300282

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 17:06

Ok so I was wondering if Chestnutkit could....when he is born at least but I don't know when that topic is going to be made so idk

Last edited by ThinStripe on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 5:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery ACT 2   A Change in Scenery ACT 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery ACT 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next