Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Shadow
StillFlower
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) Empty
PostSubject: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 9:40

So here's the plot idea: Softsong in Starclan can see an evil that might try to corrupt little Softkit/paw because of the loss of her parents has her slightly down and it would be somewhat easy for say a dark forest cat to corrupt sweet little soft so she tries to send Softkit/paw a warning dream. Perhaps she turns evil and the only thing that perhaps would bring her back to the way she was is that she meets a tom(I'm hoping a descendant of Duskfall preferably)and he's able to bring her out of the darkness. I am debating if she would kill other cats when she is older because that would make a great side plot later conscidering when she realizes she has done that she will hate herself calling herself a monster.

Edit:so no Starclan cat involved or dark forest so instead of a dark forest cat it can be a cat following the dark forest cat ways that tricks and curropts Softkit/paw/song into being evil

I wouldn't mind help on eleborations :)

The cat to corrupt Softkit/paw:
Blurry kit/paw/?

Decendant of Duskfall(has to be Riverclan and a tom):
Jaykit

Cats who get hurt by Softkit/paw/song when she is older:
Nectarkit-paw-?
Darkpaw-?
Falconkit-paw-?
Open

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Last edited by StillFlower on Thu 2 Mar 2017 - 17:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:11

Unfortunately, Starclan can only speak to leaders and medicine cats with the exception of big plots made by staff. This is a neat idea and you can totally keep everything else, but the Starclan and Dark Forest interventions will have to go. Maybe Softkit/paw runs into someone who teaches her (either in secret or nah) in the ways of the Dark Forest? I'm sure that there are still DF cats hanging around that could do it~ or just some evil cat somewhere willing to take on a job like that. Even with this change, the rest of the plot could go exactly as planned! With some added development ;D
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 11:29

OH ok then well thanks for telling me...

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 14:40

I don't know if this plot is still open, but Jaykit can be the Riverclan tom that you are asking for. He is the son of Ivyfall (daugther of Mistfeather and Duskfall).
I would love to be part of your plot and I hope that the open role fill up soon.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) Signat14
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 14:45

Alright works for me :) its still open but some of its changed but you can have the spot of the decendant :)

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 20:06

hump

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 16:57

hump

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 17:09

Yo Still, be patient. if people want to sign up, they will~ You don't have to keep b.umping this so frequently cx
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 4:10

Hey so maybe my blurrykit once he is born and stuff could teach softie how to be evil and then boom! forbidden relationship, but like then Jay is like Blurry is evil and then it ends there. But totally like no kits. If you know what I mean.

That wa a terrible explanation.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 9:29

I put Darkpaw in the spot of ''Cats that gets hurt by Softkit/paw/Song/''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 10:51

I'll add them

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 12:18

Can one of the cats that gets hurt by Softkit/paw/song be from a different clan? If so, I can offer Nectarkit of WC. If not, that's okay too.

Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) Signat10
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 11:23

Yeah and ill add nectarkit

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 17:02

But pity anyone else wanna join in for this plot the plot at least for the corruption part will begin when she is an apprentice which will be soon

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 17:10

Falconkit can be hurt by Softpaw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)   Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Did You Change Why Did You Bend And Break(open plot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next