Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)

Go down 
+2
Twitchinq
Tyleca
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 16:25

Okay, let's write this down! This is just a clear idea of what the plot is going to be like, character info, links, reservations, other things that people involved might have questions about (But, I also wrote it so I could work out all of the kinks and clear out the stories!).

Horsestep's Story:

Kestrelstorm and Sablestar are going to have a litter of kits including a kit named Horsekit. She has some major anxiety issues, some that only get worse the longer she stays in the clans. She'll try her best and become a warrior, gaining the warrior name of Horsestep. But, eventually her anxiety will get to out of hand and she'll leave Windclan and become a kittypet. A nice cat named Pepper helps her settle in the Twoleg place. Her owners make her an outdoor cat, so they don't take her to the cutter. But they still help her with her mental issues by giving her some medication or something. Horsetep, now called Molly, doesn't have as much anxiety due to this and roams Twoleg gardens as much as she pleases.

During this time she'll meet a nice young tom named Widget (awesome name! NPC by the way). Widget and Horsestep really hit it off and become mates. Eventually, much to their surprise, Molly gets pregnant. Widget tells Molly that when kittypets have kits, after a while twolegs take them away. Because of this she stays in an abandoned Twoleg garden. She eventually has kits, with no issues thanks to a experienced queen named Pepsi (Another NPC), who helps her through it. She has four kits, and they love them very much, even if they weren't wanted at first. After about a day or so, she looks at them and reminisces about her times in the clans. She would love to go back and live as a clan cat, but she can't without the medicine that her twolegs provide her. She and Widget agree that their kits should have the chance to live the honorable lives of warriors (or medicine cats if the kits choose to!), so that night Molly and Widget carry two kits each and carry them stealthily to fourtrees. Molly, chose fourtrees because she wanted the clan that chose to care for them to adopt them. Widget makes a makeshift nest, while Molly makes sure that the kits are warm and quiet. Once the kits are settled, Molly and Widget leave and head back to Twoleg place depressed.

But, they aren't always depressed! Not soon after Molly has more kits (All NPC's) named Ellie, Raven, and Angel. (These kits are present when the original litter comes and speaks to Molly and Widget)

The Clan Kit's Story:

(Each kits story will differ obviously! This is only a major part of their stories!)

A Riverclan cat will be walking nearby and scent the kits from fourtrees. They'll come by and pick up two of the kits (As many as they can hold) and walk back to Riverclan. Meanwhile, a Windclan patrol will be walking nearby and scent the kits. They come by and grab the rest of the kits and head back to Windclan. (The only reason the Riverclan cat doesn't come back and get the other kits is because they had to deal with Riverclan and forgot about the other kits)

The kits will be raised in their respective clans and become apprentices and warriors/medicine cats/whatever they want to do. They will eventually meet each other at gatherings and become close friends. They start to become suspicious on why they are so similar and one of the Windclan kits asks Sablestar/someone else if they knew anything about it. The cat they ask,  tells them that their mother is now a kittypet. The two Windclan cats sneak into Riverclan territory and tell their secret littermates. They all leave the forest and head into twoleg place and meet Molly, Widget, Ellie, Raven, Angel, and Pepsi. They have a very angsty argument, but eventually they spend the night and end in a mutually feeling of understanding. They head back to the clans and tell the leaders that they just figured out some things on their own and are back and ready to be loyal warrior/medicine cats.

Widget's Backstory:

Widget was the runt of his litter. He had two littermates who left for better pastures when they were young, while widget stayed. Also, Widget's mother was one of Pepsi's first litters. So technically Widget is Pepsi's grandson. Also, Widget never knew his father as when his father was told he was going to be a father, he left.

Reservations:

Clan Kits:

Riverclan
~Sprucekit/patch Played by Tyleca
~Laurelkit/song Played by Twitch

Windclan
~??? Played by Skia
~Bluekit/mist Played by Cloverpool

The Finders:

Riverclan Cat Who Finds The Kits
~Oakpaw played by Berryheart
~??? Played by Honeyblossom

Windclan Patrol Who Finds The Kits:
~Smokepelt Played by Icestorm
~Cedarfur Played by Icestorm

Horsestep/Molly Info:

Horsekit's/Horsepaw's/Horsestep's/Molly's Appearance:

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o2tia1BMVF1v8lmm7o1_1280
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o2tia1BMVF1v8lmm7o2_1280

Horsestep's/Molly's Personality:

Horsestep is a very anxious cat naturally(as I already stated), when she lives in the clans this is often the only thing you can notice about her. But, if you take the time to actually listen to her and know her, you'll notice that she is very kind and willing to listen. Also if you beg her enough and she really likes you, then she will be willing to do whatever you want to do (Even die!).

Widget's Info:

Widget's Appearance:

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o3c4lzggK01uz4xgfo1_500

Widget's Personality:

Widget is a pretty eccentric and socially awkward cat by heart. But, usually when in crowds and when approached for the first time he seems friendly and confident. His awkwardness only really shows when he like someone or when he is caught off guard. He is eccentric in the fact that he sometimes roams Twoleg-Place and collects things such as bottle caps, empty soda cans, etc. When he finds these things he uses them to decorate his den (which is found in the abandoned Twoleg garden). He also has a british accent! (Im sorry, it had to happen...)

Pepsi's Info:

Pepsi's Appearance:

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o3dw1eJZa11uz4xgfo1_400

Pepsi's Personality:

Pepsi is quite the snappy queen. She is easily irritated and is usually upset about something all the time. The only time she isnt impatient and irritable is when she is helping another queen give birth. Pepsi herself has had many litters (about 5 I think) and knows how painful and hard they can be.

Ellie's Info:

Ellie's Appearance:

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o3dwpnZlxK1uz4xgfo1_400

Ellie's Personality:

Ellie is almost an exact replica of her mother. She has the same jumpy reflexes and the same kind nature. The only thing that makes her different from her mother is her ability to scent items in Twoleg-Place (she got that from her father). She and her littermates were told about the clans but Ellie rejected it due to her anxiety and her liking towards Twoleg-Place.

Raven and Angels Info:

Raven/Angels Appearance:

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o3dwftLugA1uz4xgfo1_540
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_o3dwftLugA1uz4xgfo2_250

Raven/Angels Personalities:

Raven and Angel are twins, being born at the same time. They sound and act the same, the only ways you can tell them apart are their eye colors (Raven has green eyes and Angel has light amber eyes) and scent. They are both curious and spunky. Molly told them about the clans but they don't want to leave Ellie behind.

Links:

Here's the Link to the topic(s) where Horsestep leaves Windclan and heads toward Twoleg-Place:

A Horse Gallops Away...{Ashstar Needed}

Here's the Link to the topics(s) where pepsi helps Horsestep settle in Twoleg place and find a nice pair of Twolegs to care for her (its on Wattpad, not WCC):

A Change in Scenery Pt.1

Here's the Link to the topic(s) where Molly meets Widget/Pepsi and has kits(Its on Wattpad, not WCC):

(Not made yet!)

Here's the Link to the topic(s) where Molly leaves the kits and the Riverclan cat/Windclan patrol finds them:

(Not made yet!)

Here's the Link to the topic(s) where the kits get accepted into their respective clans:

(Not made yet!)

Here's the Link to the topic(s) where The Clan Kits leave the forest and meet their relatives:

(Not made yet!)

Kit Guidelines:

(yes, I know I'm picky! But, this plays into the story! Also, these are just guidelines! If you change something just pm me and we can work it out!)

Windclan:

Pelts must be either:
~White with large spots of black
~White
~Black
~Cream
~Blue
~Blue tabby
~Lilac tabby
~Lilac
~Blue tabby
~Blue

Riverclan:

Pelts must be either:
~White with large spots of black
~White
~Black
~A brown tabby
~Cream
~Blue
~Blue tabby
~Choclate
~Chocolate tabby
~Lilac
~Lilac tabby

Any cat can have Molly's white bi-color

General:

~All eyes can be any color

~All pelts must be short-furred

~Personalities don't matter too much too me! As long as the cats would accept Molly's decisions then it's fine!

~Names also don't matter too much!

Why do I do this?

1) The kits have to look somewhat similar to their parents. With this story Molly cant have any adopted kits, so I think that this makes sense.

2) When I first had the idea for the topic, 'Kes' replied saying that if Kestrelstorm knew that Molly's kits were in Windclan that he would probably disown all of them. So to make sure that this doesn't happen and the plot isnt interfered by Kestrelstorm, the Windclan kits cant look too much like Molly.

When you've created your cat and gotten it approved, just reply and tell me the name. I'll search for it and see if works. If not, then I'll just reply to this topic and tell what doesn't work (But, I doubt that it wont work).

Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy this plot as much as I do!

Last edited by Tyleca on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 19:39; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 21:26

Bump. Horsepaw is almost a warrior and we still have open spots available.

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 21:30

I'll make an RC kit for the last open RiverClan spot!

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 21:32

Perfect! Now all we need is the cats who will find the kits!

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:59

Laurelkit is the kit that I made for this plot. c:

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:02

Oakpaw Of RC can find them.

:3
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:27

Berryheart wrote:
Oakpaw Of RC can find them.

Perfect! Now all we need are the Windclan cats to find them!

Twitch wrote:
Laurelkit is the kit that I made for this plot. c:

She's perfect!

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:17

Ok I'll make my kit right now I have a spot open since Lakesong died

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:25

Sweet! I just created the creation for mine, waiting for approval! ;)

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:52

Me to lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:56

I just checked out your kit and its perfect! Bluekit will be added!

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:06

Once Nightpaw and Honeypaw become warriors they could find them their warrior names are Honeyblossom and Nightsong and they are about to become warriors they just need a battle lol
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:08

Okay! Im assuming they are Windclan?

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:08

I volunteer Cedarfur and Smokepelt of WC to find the kits.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) VHQrlk5
A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) 1QYZaRo

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 19:11

Oh no they are RC is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)   A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery MASTER POST (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next