Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:38 pm

"Lulu? Whats going on?" A cinnamon colored swirled tabby she kit with green eyes meowed in fear. Goldkit's eyes were wide and she took a sharp intake of breath. "Lulu, what are you doing to that poor cat! And your bleeding!" The she cat meowed taking two steps closer. Sure Goldkit was scared out of her mind, not knowing who this new tom was, but she was training to be an Independent Medicine cat and she was worried for the loner/rouge. Goldkit was quite fond of everyone who lived in the barn especially Quail, and Juno, who were kinda like mothers to her, and Lulu was like the big sister she always wanted, one that cared and everything.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Shatteredsoul easily slipped out from under Lulu before a lot of damage was caused to him because of his small size, but her claws had left a few bleeding scratches on his back. "Leave us alone, kit, or you'll be next." He then turned back around to Lulu. "I warned you enough, fox brain. I have no mercy." He was ready to fight.

OOC: Thinstripe, do you know how to use the battle system? If you do, then it would make this easier and fair. If we don't use the battle system, everything is going to end in us fighting instead of our characters, but we can give it a try if you don't know how to use it.

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 Image13

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:12 pm

"Us?" she asked "Who's us?" she asked again her eye gleaming with hostility and curiosity, when she
saw Goldkit she looked at her "Please tell him t-" her voice was cut off from her weak cough she had for moons, she coughed a little more and laid down "Goldkit, you need to get some others to take care of Shatteredsoul I cant I'm to weak'' she meowed trying not to cough "He claims to be the strongest cat in the forest" she meowed closing her eyes "May you also get your mentor I need her or you" she meowed slowly trying to fight the pain on her face and other wounds

OOC: I kind of do but you help me more...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:51 am

"Lulu!!" Goldkit yowled. She ran off to find Hail, Quail, Wiseriasky, and anyone else who could help.
OOC:Shortnesss

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:16 pm

She struggled to get up "I'm ok don't worry just do and get help" she meowed coughing and charging at Shatteredsoul and she bit down on his scruff and clawed and his ear
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:46 pm

"I never said I was the strongest cat in the forest, you crowfood scum! You are not only weak, but have the memory of a fish!" The tom swatted Lulu away when she bit onto his scruff. He wriggled himself free, slithered under her, and came out behind her. "I'm small and clever, you can't beat me. My body is too small for you to hold on to for long. I was going to leave in peace, but I guess I have to fight your buddies now, if they even decide to help you."

OOC: Wait so do you wanna try the Battle system or nah?

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 pm

She growled as she heard what the tom had said "I guess we will" she growled hissing and flattening her ears. Thinpaw jumped out of the bushes "Stop hurting her!" she yowled

OOC: Yea I being using the Forum Help for it too
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Shatteredsoul knew the scent from anywhere; Thunderclan. "What are you doing here, Thunderclan mouse-brain? Meh, it doesn't matter, I guess I'll just have to fight you also." He sliced Thinpaw with his claw hard.

Shatteredsoul used Front Paw Strike on Thinpaw
-19 hp
-10 sp

Shatteredsoul
60/60 hp
190/200 sp

Thinpaw
1/20 hp
20/80 sp

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Thinpaw raked his underbelly as she bit his tail hard to keep him away from the kit that was hiding in the shadows which was Gentlekit
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Gentlekit entered the bushes, just to see Thinpaw leap out and attack a small black and white tom. He smelled odd, more like a swampy forest and crowfood rather than the strange scents coming from the large den-type-thing nearby. Gentlekit was about to pad after Thinpaw, when suddenly the tom sliced his claw at the apprentice. Gentlekit let out a tiny, terrified squeak and stumbled back further into the bush. It was only then that she noticed a second she-cat, already weak and bloody. Amber eyes wide and gray-orange pelt fluffed out in terror, Gentlekit watched the small battle unfold. Where are we? What's happening? Gentlekit thought, her mind unable to process the true cruelty of life. She was only kit after all, who had led a fairly sheltered life until now. What had Thinpaw dragged her into? Gentlekit shuffled backwards, wishing to go home, but she tripped on a root and fell out of the bushes, flat on her face. Looking up into the eyes of the frightening tom, now only a fox-length or two away, she trembled uncontrollably in fear.

(OOC: I'm just assuming we're by the barn... Ignore that part if we're still in the Twoleg place >.<)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:34 pm

"Gentlekit!" she meowed "Get away from him h-" she was cut off by the attack by clawing his ears as she hissed as she walked over to Gentlekit and grabbing her scruff and putting her back in the bushes "Just try not to be seen again by him, he's dangerous but don't go back to camp, I'll try to handle him with Scout and Lulu" she meowed walking back to the tom and biting his leg as Scout and Lulu helped attack by biting his tail and clawing his ear
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Cloverpool burst through into the abandoned barn. "Thinpaw! Gentlekit! You are in so much trouble!!" The Thunderclan warrior yowled angrily, she doesn't usually get mad but when she does its not very pretty.

Moonpaw burst in after her mother. Her pure white fur bristled and her multi-colored eyes were filled with anger. The warrior sized she cat couldn't believe her friend would break the code and take a kit out of camp like that.

Goldkit was a little relived when a warrior and an older cat, by the looks of it an apprentice at the end of her training, came to help and take their clan mates back home.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:09 pm

"Cloverpool!" Gentlekit mewed in relief. Thank Starclan more cats had arrived on the scene. The kit bounded up to Cloverpool, her expression a mixture of terror, relief, and guiltiness that she had been caught so far away from camp. However, she didn't care much that she was in trouble, she just wanted to go home. Even though she didn't know the she-cat very well, Gentlekit buried her face in Cloverpool's chest fur. She smelled a bit like Bluesong, that same soft milky scent, only much, much fainter. It comforted Gentlekit and almost made her forget that she was at the scene of a battle, and she was probably going to be in trouble.

(EDIT: Oh wait Cloverpool I was looking through the family tree and apparently you're Gentlekit's great grandmother... xD I did not notice that until now... :P)

CloverpoolxSunpelt=Goldenflame

GoldenflamexSwirlspirit=Bluesong

BluesongxRavenheart=Gentlekit

(That look about right?)

(Whoops, sorry for putting this all in a random role playing section >.<)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:10 pm

"No you don't understand it-" she meowed "Me and Gentlekit were exploring the woods and we heard Lulu yowl for help, I just wanted to help I didn't let Gentlekit do anything" she explained licking her wounded chest "She is not hurt" she reassured her her eyes scared as Cloverpool yowled
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 am

Cloverpool's angry expression softened and a look of relief took over. "It's alright, just next time, don't go out of camp with a kit, with out permission and a few warriors, ok?" She meowed and pulled Gentlekit closer and licked her head.

Moonpaw sighed with relief.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next