Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shattered Start (open)

Go down 
+2
Hollyleaf
Bloom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Shattered Start (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 3:01

A small cry broke through the still air and shattered the silence, like the shattered kit who's mouth it came from. The tom had just been born about a week ago, and his eyes had just opened. The tom's white fur looked cracked with unusual black lines, hence the name Shatteredkit, and his icy blue eyes seemed to shine through the darkest of nights. His father was a mystery, but his mother was the she-cat whom had left him for a trip to the bathroom. Frostwhisper. The cry broke out again and this time the mother returned to comfort Shatteredkit. "It's okay, my little warrior," Frostwhisper purred in a soft voice as if not to startle him.

The small kit purred as the warmth and comfort of his mother returned. He looked up at her with his blue eyes and mewed. He had not spoken yet, but Frostwhisper had it set in her mind that nothing was wrong with him, and she was right. Shatteredkit was just quiet, like his mother. No matter weather Shatteredkit could talk or not, no one dared to ask her who the father was. It's just common knowledge to never ask a queen whom she was mates with. The pure white she-cat licked her only kit and curled around him to keep him warm.

A Shattered Start (open) Image13

A Shattered Start (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 8:04

Hearing the mewl Rainpaw poked his sleek ginger and black head into the nursery moments after Frostwhisper returned. Mewing quietly as not to disturb the other kits and queens, "Hey Frostwhisper! Your kit has quite the lungs to yowl that loud! Has he opened his eyes yet?" He questioned as he couldn't see the young tom beneath Frostwhisper's fluff.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 17:42

Frostwhisper gave the apprentice a warm-hearted smile and welcomed him into the den with a flick of her ear. "Thank you...I guess," she purred. "And yes, he has opened his eyes." The queen uncurled her fluffy tail from around Shatteredkit to let Rainpaw see. She gazed down at him with loving green eyes. His other siblings had died during birth, but nobody needed to know that.

Shatteredkit turned his icy gaze from his mother to the strange new cat. The white and black kit pressed up against Frostwhisper and stayed silent as the two exchanged words. Is this my father? Shatteredkit thought as he sniffed the air. He is young for a father...

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 17:48

Frogkit casually sat just beyond the Warriors den, licking her paw and stretching. She shot a glance at Shatteredkit and Frostwhisper, jealous of all the attention they were receiving from Rainpaw. Why not me? I'm special-er! She gave a tiny hiss, and it was nearly inaudible since the cats were so far away. Her eyes scanned over them, narrowing with sadness. Her mother had kinda-sorta abandoned her.

OOC: Shortness gtg to bed rn

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 22:15

Brokenflame had padded from the Warriors den quietly and looked down at Frogkit her adopted daughter she blinked seeing her hiss and she frowned " what's the matter Frogkit " She mewed. She was about to see her sister in the nursery but decided to talk to her adopted daughter.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 14:50

Mudpaw walked up to Frogkit and sat down next to her. His ears lay flat as he stared at Frostwhisper.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Shattered Start (open) VHQrlk5
A Shattered Start (open) 1QYZaRo

A Shattered Start (open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 15:34

Nightpaw padded into the nursery and sat down a few fox-lengths away. Unless cats from his clan irritate him, he is sweet to his clan. Also, watching the little kit reflects his memories of being a kit himself. "Hello." he softly mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 17:48

OOC~ This topic is about Shattered kit....not Frogkit...

IC~ Rainpaw ignored the other cats piling in, he was too mesmerized by Shattered kits handsome eyes. "Wow! They're so blue! Wanna come play kit?" He mewed kindly, aware of the crowed nursery. His dark eyes were friendly and sincere.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 18:21

After a little bit Brokenflame padded into the nursery to see her sister and nephew.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 3:03

Frostwhisper flinched when she felt a familiar gaze beating into her. She didn't need to turn around to realize that it was Mudpaw. Man...I fell so bad... Frostwhisper looked sadly at the brown apprentice. He was a great tom too. She looked down at Shatteredkit. But I'm glad I had Shatteredkit. If I had become mates with Mudpaw, Shatteredkit wouldn't be alive. "Hi, Nightpaw," Frostwhisper purred in reply as the black apprentice approached. "This is Shatteredkit." She smiled when Rainpaw asked the tom kit to play. When Frostwhisper's sister came into the nursery, Frostwhisper greeted her with a nod.

So...many...cats, Thought Shatteredkit as his head whipped around, taking in everyone who came near. His eyes ended up back on Rainpaw as he asked him to play. The little kit looked back at his mom, then to the apprentice. He didn't want to leave his mother's warmth, but playing sounded a bit like fun. With a some reluctance, the runt stood up and padded away from his mother's warm white fur. Shatteredkit sat down in front of Rainpaw as if to say: yeah, I wanna play.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 3:36

Her eyes narrowed to focus on all of the commotion. She was obviously confused why there was so much racket over meeting one little kitten. "Um... Hi. I'm Frogkit." She greeted the rowdy cats as she crawled to the over_crowded home. She tried to appear very formal. She curled her tail around her dainty paws and tilted her head to the side. Everyone seemed to love Shatteredkit. Why not Frogkit, too? Was it because the other kit was forest born and she was a rouge? Yeah. Most likely that. And even her own adopted mother left her to gaze at the kitten.

Deciding to quickly answer her question, she whispered into her ear, "I'm just jealous Shatteredkit gets all the attention."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:30

Rainpaw was a tad surprised the small kit wanted to play, nodding he turned and squeezed out of the nursery. Looking back to see if he followed.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Start (open)   A Shattered Start (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shattered Start (open)
Page 1 of 1