Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 16:57

"Fracturedpaw." A soft, quiet whisper was spoken into the ear of a black and white she-cat. "Fracturedpaw, wake up." It was Shatteredsoul who whispered into the ear of his sister as he gently nudged her with his small paw. Oh, how he loved her so so much. He would give anything for Fracturedpaw's happiness, and decided it was about time he made sure that she knew that. "Let's go for a hunt." Shatteredsoul's piercing eyes left the apprentice for only a moment to scan the other sleeping cats in the den. If his ice-cold gaze alone didn't wake anyone up, then he wasn't sure what else would. It was the beginning of dusk, just before the rest of the clan woke to lurk in the night, so Shatteredsoul was weighed down by tiredness of being up early. He had been up all day longing for his mother, and only caught a wink of sleep. But now it was beginning to turn to night, and he was happy for the darkness to comfort him. Shadowclan was nocturnal, after all.

A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) Image13

A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 17:40

The black and white she cat stirred breifly. At first she didn't wake but by the second whisper and the nudge the she cat opened her blue violetish eyes and slowly she lifted her head. She blinked when she saw it was her older brother and she smiled a tiny bit and stood up in her nest slowly."I'm up.."She said quietly blinking sleep from her eyes she looked at her older brother Shatteredsoul. Ever since there mother had vanished She had grown more quieter though there had been the exception when she was with Wildpaw and her brother. She looked at him breifly before padding carefully out of the apprentices den.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 3:02

Shatteredsoul followed Fracturedpaw out of the den and into the chilly camp. He flicked his tail toward the freshkill pile as a way to ask her if she wanted to eat before they left. He had already eaten, and was ready to head out. The tom had much that he needed to talk to her about. Rot, their mother, their father, and much more. He sighed and waited.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 5:11

Fracturedpaw blinked and wasn't feeling to hungry so she shook her head "no I'm good I'm not hungry " She mewed and glanced back at her older brother,Shatteredsoul.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 14:16

Shatteredsoul nodded, then started out of the camp. He slipped through the entrance and padded through the marsh, walking through mud past his paws. The warrior was used to it, so it didn't bother him anymore. As he trudged through the territory, Shatteredsoul spoke. "Hey, Fracturedpaw? Um....I just kind of wanted to ask you how you're feeling. You know, about mom and everything." The black and white tom was never, not once in his life, a soft type. This was a rare, and surely never to happen again to anyone besides his sister, moment.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 14:25

Fracturedpaw padded after her brother quickly not minding the feel of mud. She glanced around as she managed to catch up to Shatteredsoul and was padding beside him. She blinked quietly and looked at him as he asked her how she was feeling. She was quiet for a moment as she tried to figure out how she felt"well...um I'm not sure how to feel... I mean with mom gone I...I do miss her and I want her back but I don't know why she left to begin with..."She mewed quietly sadness could be heard at the edge of her voice.She glanced at him quietly " how are you feeling?"She asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 15:30

Fracturedpaw's response left him a bit speechless. He never considered that Frostwhisper had left on purpose. He'd just assumed that she had been kidnapped or something. "To be honest, I...I think I miss her. A lot. It drives me crazy, not knowing why she disappeared, where she went, and who she's with." The sad topic made Shatteredsoul's cold eyes melt a bit, and for once he didn't look completely menacing. Deciding to change the topic, the tom cleared his throat and looked over at his younger sister. "I want you to know that you can talk to me whenever you want, Fracturedpaw. If you ever need anything, just tell me and I'll help. I know what it's like to not have a father to guide you, and now that mother is gone, we don't have any close kin. I mean, we have a lot of great-aunts, great-uncles, and stuff like that, but otherwise it's basically just you and I. I want to be there for you, Fracturedpaw. If anyone messes with you, then they mess with me, too."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 16:01

Fracturedpaw blinked looking at her brother quietly. She listened as he missed their mom too and she was quiet. She then listened again as he spoke and nodded slowly"Ok, I'll take that in mind. I will talk to you... I've missed really talking to mom " She mewed and looked at him " since she has been gone... I didn't know if I could talk to you. I've been with Wildpaw mostly but I'm glad I can talk to you " She mewed looking at him

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 17:15

Shatteredsoul's frosty eyes narrowed for just a moment at the mention of mostly talking with Wildpaw. He wasn't caught up with his sister's love life, but he wanted to know if the tom apprentice was apart of it. He told himself that he couldn't control his little sister, and that it shouldn't matter to him weather she and Wildpaw liked each other or not. Brushing off the thought of Wildpaw, Shatteredsoul continued on. "Did mom or anyone ever tell you about Rot?" His voice was quiet, like usual, and still had it's trace of violence laced into it. He softened it whenever he spoke with his sister, though.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 17:44

Fracturedpaw blinked for a moment before she was quiet for a moment."er...um no....no one told me about Rot....who is Rot?"Fracturedpaw asked looking up at her older brother.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 2:39

Shatteredsoul gave a sigh. He figured his mother wouldn't tell Fracturedpaw. "You see....when mom gave birth to me, she also gave birth to one other living kit. She gave the other one to our father, who is a rouge. The kit became named Rot, and he showed up a while ago, when Mother was still here. He was found dead by the Thunderpath the night before mom was gone." His expresssion changed to utter sadness at the thought of Rot. He didn't bother to tell Fracturedpaw that he had actually killed their brother; there was some things that Shatteredsoul had to protect her from, and one of those things was himself. "He was a great brother."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 5:05

Fracturedpaw listened quietly as he spoke. Her blueish eyes widened a bit when she heard that Rot had also been her older brother and she was quiet for a long moment. She flicked her tail slowly and quietly and mewed"well....I wish i...would have known about him...."She mewed quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 2:49

"I'm sorry, Fracturedpaw. He died when you first became an apprentice, I think. Anyhow, you were young when he was still alive and mom refused to tell you. She was afraid it would effect you a lot. I would've told you, but I wanted to respect mother's words." The slim and small tom paused in his steps and sniffed the air. His white fur, scribbled with black lines, glowed in the rosy sunset and his little black nose wiggled as he raised it up and smelled. "Hey, I think I smell a mouse over there. How about we hunt? It's leafbare and the clan really needs it, so hunting would help a lot. Are you up for one?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 4:43

"Sure I'm up for hunting " Fracturedpaw mewed. She was glad to change the subject on the matter of a brother she never knew about and would never meet.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 18:50

Shatteredsoul nodded, then slowly crawled forward in a hunter's crouch. He followed the mouse's scent to a scrawny tree, the only one around. The rodent was tiny and thin, and hardly a meal for a kit. But hey, you'd eat anything if you became desperate enough. The black and white warrior waited, his eyes never leaving the creature as it nibbled on some nuts. Why was there a mouse out in the middle of leafbare? Where did it get the nuts from? Shatteredsoul shrugged the questions off and just thanked Starclan for the mouse, weather it was questionable or not. The runt of a tom leaped forward and killed the mouse with an easy blow of his paw, then he picked it up and carried it back to Fracturedpaw. He dropped the mouse in between them, then gave her a competitive look. He wanted to see who could catch the most prey in the middle of leafbare.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)   A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shattered Soul has a Fractured heart (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next