Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Such wow much art

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Flynn's official ref for now. I'm pretty sure his name will end up being Boarfang.

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Well, I've finally made an animation with audio. No gifs here. I suppose it's more of a storyboard than an animation but, it is a wip. It took forever to get this to be viewable online but, I'm slowly figuring this out. There's only a few seconds of animation so, once the screen goes black, you can stop watching.... unless you want to listen to some good music of course.

You might have to download it to see it but, it's all I can do atm. It's a google drive link so google will scan it before you download it anyway.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Some design fun with Boarpaw and Sharptooth~

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Leafstorm, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Thornleap∞ Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal*
Female
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 3112
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan SW, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

yiss sharp bby

Leafstorm (100/280) Sharptooth (100/280) Stormstrike (45/160) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100)(Not pictured above) Thornleap, NPC NAW(not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm

*wiggles eyebrows*

this took me two hours

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Female
Number of posts : 354
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:51 pm

That looks really cool, Kent. 
The contrasting colors are super cool and give a lovely effect on your eyes. Great color palette choice.
The fire and the lightning are both done really well and very realistic, however, the fire looks too clumped. It stays mostly in a ball and having some stray "hairs" here and there on the side would make it look more like a real fire. I'm not sure if this is your intention, though.
The arms on the fire cat are kind of oddly placed. They seem to be placed too far up the side and the shoulders are where the neck would be, but again, I'm not sure if the arms are meant to be outstretched like that. 
Other than that, the drawing was very nicely done. I like the sketchy and "no-face" aspect of it as it goes well with the emotion portrayed. The poses are super unique and I applaud you for doing so well on such difficult postures. The shading is super nice, too. Your two hours were well-spent.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Thanks for the critique! I haven't drawn fire in a long time so it was something I'm not used to at all. This was mostly a test for that. With the arms, I think that is mostly something that got lost in the cleanup of the sketch. They are supposed to be outstretched but even with that in mind, I have to agree with you that they look oddly placed. I most likely erased something and it ended up weird but, I'll look out for that next time! I needed to do something dynamic as I've been pretty dissatisfied with my art lately and I think I was playing it too safe before with poses and colors. But, if I keep doing things like this, hopefully, my comfort zone will grow and I can make more interesting pieces!

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm

for some reason, it's showing random specks and lines that don't show when i post it in other places but oh well

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm

medical grade turtleneck sweater

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Leafstorm, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Thornleap∞ Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal*
Female
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 3112
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan SW, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:57 am

im shook bc i lowkey thought that was shiro //shot

Leafstorm (100/280) Sharptooth (100/280) Stormstrike (45/160) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100)(Not pictured above) Thornleap, NPC NAW(not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: