Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Such wow much art

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

Such wow much art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Yea, I haven't used them in a very long time though, so, u might begin with a clean slate on my tumblr. My DA will have to wait a while.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inylegs, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower, (Tu)lipfang
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5135
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC, (D)SC, (S)SkC, (Tu)SC

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Cool! Share a link when you are ready~

Photographer Pixel Queen

Such wow much art - Page 2 Theboi13
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 8:54 am

Don't let me listen to epic music anymore.

I start doing stuff like this.

Such wow much art - Page 2 Peps10

It's a WIP for Pepper plotting time. Oh yee.

Inspired by :
Elephant Music- Age of The Universe
Shad Manning- Temple of Ahen Mar

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
DewChild

DewChild

Characters : Lionclaw(L), Otterkit(O), Chervilkit(C), Morningkit(M)
Female
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1333
Clan/Rank : (L, O, & M)Skyclan (C)Windclan

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:18 am

HAHA lol rainbow cat

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:23 am

*sob*

The shadows vanished somehow, the background would make much more sense if it showed up..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:26 am

Such wow much art - Page 2 Couple10

This couple is going to be the death of me..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Grizzly

Characters : Ferretnose, Aspenheart, Beepaw, Tanglepaw
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:25 pm

Ooooh, is that ScorchxPepper?

Ferretnose ∴ ThunderClan Warrior {V}* ∴ #609E5D
Aspenheart ∴ WindClan Medicine Cat {II}* ∴ #503B87
Beepaw ∴ ThunderClan Apprentice ∴ #4C9E8D
Tanglepaw ∴ ShadowClan Apprentice ∴ #AC6C6C
*disabled stat reduction

⇻Wondering what my characters are up to? Check my quote!⇺
Such wow much art - Page 2 S0Q5m4
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:54 am

Yee!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:12 am

Such wow much art - Page 2 Fxouyi10

Wooh! Horrible lazy thing while I cool down from Kes' banner..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:16 am

HOW CAT ANATOMY??

i can't make nothin

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:25 am

Yes, you can! It takes practice and won't come instantly. This is my first animation in months but I have a five day weekend coming up so I'll be doing more of them in that wonderful time. Just look up some things on cat anatomy, I learned a bit from this one.

ps. It's Pepper Plot hints mby???!!!??

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:02 pm

BLACKTWIG WILL BE IN PEPPER PLOT

i mean

include pls

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 11:48 am

NEW PROGRAM

I've found a great program called Krita. It's free and is pretty much Photoshop, in fact, you can import Photoshop brushes. Krita comes with an animation function as well. This was a test with watercolor brushes and I love them so much!

Morningshine:
Such wow much art - Page 2 Dollfa10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:01 pm

yOU DRAW LIKE AAAA

if I could draw like that, millions of Blacktwigs would be on my comp

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

UuU

Thanks, friend. Trust me, it isn't that hard to learn if you just practice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: