Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Such wow much art

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Characters : [O]akpaw [D]arkpaw [Os]preykit [W]easelkit [G]ladekit
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1214

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Ahhhhhh amazingness...so pure!

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 am

Anatomy studiesssss... Just wondering.. would anybody want me to post them? I could use the input. It would just be scanned from my sketchbook.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Roughs of Falconkit

He doesn't know how to make a nest so he uses dead grass and thorny bits of bramble. Poor thing..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:01 pm

A scene to come in the future for Diesel and Rowan. they're gonna be bad friends for each other.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 pm

This is my (probably) final change to my detective kitty for my Murder Mystery plot.

Loomingkit- Loomingpaw- Looming(crow)(shadow)(eye)
Tommyboy
ThunderClan or RiverClan
He's gonna use smart remarks a lot. He likes when others do the same. Hotheadedness is the name of the game. Mix Rock Lee with Nick Valentine and you get a good idea what he's like. (If you're cool enough to know who they are at least.

His mate will have to rival his sarcasm and hotheadedness to have any sort of chance.

He will go through young love and will only slightly grow out of it. That means lil crushes here and there throughout his apprenticeship and warrior life. An official mate will happen much later(they'll be the thing nagging at him and keep him searching without knowing it)

I'm hoping for a very dynamic duo of parents to raise this fiasco of a cat, that is.. if they want a bomb detective for a son!

Reason to investigate the murders: Morbidly curious, he needs an answer to who did it. He also doesn't want those close to him to be harmed or afraid. More reasons happen in the future but, no spoilers!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Fair warning, I will post a lot of obnoxious art of looming because I love his design. He's based off of this cat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Haha they're so dorky

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Babby boii

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Warm up Wip

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2864
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Nice! I like the one of Falcon too :P

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Thanks!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2864
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 pm

wHY ARE YOU SO GOOD ART ART I MEAN HOW I CAN'T EVEN DRAW A CAT FACING SIDEWAYS, LET ALONE BACKWARDS

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 pm

bACKWARDS IS THE LAZIEST ONE! yOU DON'T DRAW ANYTHING BUT AN OUTLINE!!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3080
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Oooooo the good arts I liek

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Hehehhehehehe........ Thanks, Obama.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: