Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read. Empty
PostDivorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read.

Hey, sorry if I poof for a little bit. My parents are divorcing and life sucks right now, so pls don't get angry. I'll get on whenever I find myself mentally able to do so. Lemme know if you need me to post in anything, and I will. Don't be afraid to PM me multiple times or bug me about something, because I honestly need that to get me to do something. Thanks guys!

~ Bloom <3

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read. Image13

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read. :: Comments

Clover
Re: Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read.
Post Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:54 by Clover
Aww i hope it all works out with you
addie ♥
Post Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:23 by addie ♥
I hope you feel better soon I know what that's like my parents are divorced to my dad lives in CA and my mom lives in Ohio :(

Hope it works out too :)
Cat
Post Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:31 by Cat
Ah, I hope you feel better, bucko. I'm sure times are tough, and who knows what's gonna happen- but try to keep positive. Sometimes this works. Usually, positivity weighs out negativity. Don't follow me in being negative when mine broke up, K? ;p Try your best to pull through. Shoot me a PM when you're feelin' sad, K? ;) It'll be okay.
Renette
Post Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:22 by Renette
Don't worry everything will get better :) We will support you for whatever happens
RoseKit
Post Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:48 by RoseKit
I understand what it's like, as do many of us here, so we are all here for you if you are sad! Everything will surely look up <3
Bleu Haikyuu
Post Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 16:55 by Bleu Haikyuu
Hope everything turns out well and that everything can get as normal as it can soon! Wish you the best of luck and love! I'm here to support you through any trouble :D

Divorce Sucks. Life Sucks. Please Read.

Page 1 of 1