Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 15:40

Troutstep unsheathed his claws a stood up, taking a careful step onto the ice, feeling if any patches were to thin to sit on. Soon the tom found a perfect spot and sat down, motioning with his tail for Heronwing to come next to him. It may not seem like it, but Leafbare was probably the best time to fish. With everything being frozen, fish were hungry and didn't know better than to see anything at the surface as food, making them an easy catch.

In complete silence making sure to not scare the fish he dug his claws into a soft part of the ice and with a few scratches, there was a hole big enough for a cat to stick their head in. Troutstep leaned forward, grabbed the chunk of loose ice with his teeth, and tossed it across the pond. Carefully and quietly, the tom slipped his paw into the cold water. The whole world seemed to stop during the few moments of waiting for a dumb fish. Gottcha! A fish finally bit down on his paw. With a flash of movement he retracted his paw from the water, the fish flopped onto the ice. "Ta'da!" He meowed triumphantly with a smile, looking from the prey to Heronwing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:35

Heronwing seated herself next to him, purring in amusement as he caught the fish. She gave him a warm half-smile and decided to try it herself. "So, like this?" She asked, copying his original movements and preparing to stick her head in. The she-cat was entertained by this, as she'd never really tried it before.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 16:21

Troutstep watched the she-cat, happiness bubbling inside him. "Don't stick your head in though." he pointed out, observing her position. "If you stick your head in you'll freeze. Just use your paw." He said lightheartedly, waiting to see her try.

ooc-sorry i gotta ask, how did u get the extra name, under your name? You're not a mod, r u? :0

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 18:42

"Ohhh, okay!" She mewed, purring a bit. She followed his instructions and reacted quickly as a fish nibbled on her paw. With a quick yank, the fish lay next to her. "That was... Actually pretty easy." She mewed quietly, astonished. Yes, it was always easy to catch fish, but it went straight to her paw in a second. Odd. Usually, she'd stel ground prey out of their nests during winter, but this was easier.

OOC- I won a contest.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 14:59

"See? You're a natural!" The tom laughed. "Glad you like it." He said with a smile.

ooc-so sorry for late post ;w; I've had tests all week, and haven't been on much but now I shall be able to post more.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 16:35

Heronwing blushed a bit, and continued on with the ice-fishing with Troutstep. She curled her tail happily, glad to be feeling something other than... plain-ness and sadness. Her paws ached from the freezing water, but she didn't want to stop. She enjoyed her time with Troutstep, no matter the sacrifice. She purred for the first time in a while, but she still kept the same.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:52

Troutstep looked back to the water and gave a happy sigh. It was nice to see her smile and purr, something he assumed she usually didn't do. "So uh...what do you like to do for fun? Now that I've shown you what I spend my time doing." He said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:58

Heronwing perked her ears at this simple question. What do I like doing for fun? I'm so mopey, I've forgotten who I am... She finally found an answer. "Well, I suppose I like to take walks." She mewed, getting up and padding over to the safer side of the shore. "On this, would you like to join me for one after we return these fish to camp?" She asked, picking up her fish after a brisk few steps back over. She looked up at him, a soft, half-smile on her face, one ear tilted.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:04

Troutstep gave a nod and stood up to follow her, grabbing a fish. "Walks are always nice." He mumbled through the fish. Sometimes a bit boring, but the silence is usually wonderful.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:02

---Time Skip---

After the two dropped off their fish, Heronwing got started on walking again. She usually went alone on these walks, but then she started to over think, and she needed to lay down after that. The she-cat was grateful to have company and walked beside him through the light snow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 17:18

Troutstep padded through the snow with the she cat in silence until they finally reached their destination, the top of a small hill, overlooking the half frozen river. He laid down beside the she cat and gave a happy sigh. "You know, I haven't felt this happy in a while." The tom finally blurted out with a purr.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 7:21

"That makes two of us," She purred quietly, gaze comforted by Troutstep. The hill over the river was definitely giving a beautiful view, and she was as content as she could be.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 19:49

Troutstep couldn't wait any longer. He scooted over to the she cat and wrapped his tail around her. "Hope you don't mind." He said softly, hoping he didn't sound to demanding. It felt great, to feel something strong between them. Of course there was a twinge of guilt still holding on inside of him from abandoning Whitefoot's daughters, but his feeling for Heronwing overwhelmed his sadness. Maybe, fate had decided Heronwing was a better choice for him.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 13:38

OOC- Whoops, I didn't see this.

IC- Heronwing could feel warmth on her cheeks a little as Troutstep wrapped his tail around her. Despite everything, she was still unhappy. But Troutstep managed to melt a bit of her cold, dead soul. He would never fill her heart entirely, but he could remain there, in a piece of it, ever shining through. The she-cat purred, still feeling down on herself but now a new emotion came to play... Love. Longing. Happiness, though vague.
She knew that Mottlepaw would have approved of her choice. The she-cat had been so loving, sweet, kind... She knew that Mottlepaw would've told her to move on from her and be with him. So, she obliged without a hint of resentment. Heronwing sunk in, taking everything in and breathing steadily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 9:49

Troutstep gave a purr as he laid there next to her. The feelings he had for her were amazing. He had always felt like something was draggin down his pelt but now, he felt as light as a feather, as if he was on a bed of clouds. "Heronwing..." He started, feeling a bit nervous. "I really like you. Being around you, talking with you." He could've gone on and on but stopped there, not wanting to mess anything up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next