Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] Empty
PostSubject: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 11:35

Fawnsplash had woken up a little bit ago when she decided that this morning would be a great morning to train her apprentice. She rose to her paws and padded over to the apprentices den looking for Breezepaw. She poked her head inside, "Breezepaw! Get up. It's time to train!." she meowed before backing out and sitting near the entrance to wait for her apprentice. She was really excited to be able to pass down all she knew to Breezepaw, but she was a little nervous too. It wasn't too long ago that she had been an apprentice herself, but maybe that would make it more fun since they were a little closer in age than if she had been a more experienced warrior.

As she waited for Breezepaw to get up she thought about what she would teach him first. There were so many things that she could teach him and she wasn't sure where she'd start. She thought for a moment before coming to the decision that she'd teach her how to hunt first and then if they had time she'd show him the border.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] Sign_s13
Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] Rq_11_10

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Sun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 11:50

OOC: Breezepaw's a he~

IC: Breezepaw jumped up immediately. He wanted to make a good impression on his mentor. Shaking moss from his fur, he followed Fawnsplash outside. "Good morning," he meowed politely. "What are you going to teach me today, Fawnsplash?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:46

ooc: oh so sorry cx
ic: Fawnsplash looked over as he padded out of the den and greeted her. He was very polite and she could tell already he'd be a great warrior. "Good morning." she responded, warmly. "Today you will learn how to hunt and then if we have time I'll show you the border between us and ThunderClan." she meowed cheerfully as she began padding out of camp and into their territory, flicking her tail to signal Breezepaw to follow her. As she padded along looking for a great spot to hunt she slowed down her pace. She could scent a squirrel somewhere in a tree and a mouse scuffling around in a bush, so she looked at Breezepaw, "Alright so tell me what you can smell. It's alright if you're unsure. Just give me your best guess." she asked, quieting her voice, so as not to scare them away. She knew he might not know much, but she thought it was a good idea to see where he was.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 20:56

Breezepaw followed, yellow eyes gazing on the changing leaves. It was so fascinating how green could change into such a variety of different colors...! He was startled out of his stupor by Fawnsplash's voice. He scented the chill morning air. "I smell tree sap," he remarked. "I also smell a couple of squirrels, and a robin. And I smell you, Fawnsplash." His face reddened. "Not that you smell bad, or anything, you just..."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 12:35

Fawnsplash watched as her apprentice took in everything and she smiled with pride as he named off what he smelled. When he got to the last part she held in an amused laugh, though it still showed in her eyes she was sure, before she responded. "That's very good. I'm impressed. Though I sure hope I don't smell too bad." she meowed jokingly at the end. She could tell he was embarressed and she hoped she had lessened that embarrassment, at least a little, by her response. She liked Breezepaw so far and she was looking forward to the many days of training ahead of them. She flicked her tail as she started padding towards a the spot she knew would be good for a first timer again. "Alright now always keep your senses alert for things, or cats, that shouldn't be here, like a badger or a ThunderClan cat." she meowed, glancing back at Breezepaw.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyTue 6 Sep 2016 - 15:52

Breezepaw nodded thoughtfully. He was glad that his mentor was chill with his being slightly embarrassing. "What else should I know, Fawnsplash?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyWed 7 Sep 2016 - 11:57

Fawnsplash smiled at his willingness to learn and she stopped where she was. They had come to the spot she was looking for, so she turned and faced her apprentice. "The next thing that you need to know is how to hunt. First crouch down like this." She meowed getting into the proper position. "Make sure your tail is just above the ground and your paws are tucked in. When your close enough, all you have to do is pounce on the prey and kill it." She meowed, staying in the position for a moment longer so he could get a good look, before standing up. "Okay now you try." She mewed, standing back a little bit to watch him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyThu 8 Sep 2016 - 5:30

Breezepaw nodded and moved himself into the position Fawnsplash described. His tail moved once or twice, but his paws and crouch stayed perfectly stationary. But he didn't see any prey. "Er, what now?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 20:20

Fawnsplash smiled slightly, "Nothing yet. I just want to make sure you've got the crouch down before you go off trying to hunt." she meowed as she padded around him, checking his stance. She nodded proudly, "Nice job! You got it right on the first try. Not many apprentices get to say that." she purred. It was impressive and she was really proud of him. She didn't even get it right on her first try"Okay now you get to try and catch something." she smiled before flicking her tail in the direction of a bush that had the tell-tell signs that there was a mouse there. "Alright there's a mouse over in that bush, but always remember to stay upwind of your prey so they don't smell you." she instructed before backing up and sitting down to watch how he does.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:39

Nodding, Breezepaw slowly moved across the forest floor, creeping as silently as possible. Yes, he smelled the mouse now. Checking the wind, he unsheathed his claws, ready for the kill. The prey was on sight. He pounced- and missed it by an inch. Frightened, the mouse scampered into its hole. "Fox dung," Breezepaw hissed. He stood up and walked back over to Fawnsplash, face hot. He couldn't believe he had missed!

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 15:20

ooc: mobilee ;-;
ic: Fawnsplash watched intently as her apprentice neared his prey. She was nervous for him, hoping he would catch it. She didn't expect him to on his first try, but she knew he'd be proud of himself, and so would she. She watched as he pounced and missed, by not much, and padded back over to her, a dejected and angry look on his face. "You did good, you just estimated your jump a little to short. It was your first try, but I'm sure you'll get it next time!" She meowed, giving him an encouraging smile. She believed that encouragement was the way to teach and that you should never make him feel like he was worthless or incapable of doing anything right. Apprentices, and even warriors, made mistakes and that's how they learned. Yes there is a time to be strict and hard on them, but she believed now was not the time. Not when they're just learning. She scented the air looking for something else for him to attempt to catch and the scent of a thrush hit her nose. She looked at her apprentice, "There's a thrush over there. Go and catch it. I know you can." she whispered to him, nodded in the direction the scent was coming from before sitting back to watch how he did.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 16:54

Breezepaw shook out his fur, grateful for his mentor's understanding. He dropped into the hunting crouch and stalked towards the indicated bush, keeping his tail slightly up and staying upwind of the bird. He could see it now, pecking at the ground. He positioned himself carefully before gathering the strength into his hind legs and pouncing. This time, his tabby paws landed squarely on the thrush, killing it with a quick blow. Proud as all of LionClan, he padded back to his mentor, the fresh-kill in his mouth. Thank you, StarClan!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]   Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Train [[Closed for Ash]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: