Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 12:03

Heronwing blinked in surprise. "I... You do...? I... I..." Mottlepaw's urging presence vanishing. "Um, I don't want to be anything m-more than... good friends f-for now, okay? I j-just got over something, so..." She didn't want to blurt out more as she stepped away. She sighed. "I like you too, but... yeah. I'm s-sorry, this is so a-awkward, I..." She felt bad. She'd made a nervous fool of herself. Herself from just a minute ago vanished and was replaced with her flustered, awkward side. Why? Why now, self?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:56

Troutstep was surprised when the she cat stood up and got up to. He understood her caution, but wasn't going to let her get away that easily. "No. I'm not giving up that easy." He meowed sternly. "I've lost so many loved ones. Family and not family. My whole life has been one giant jumble of confusion and anger and you make me feel happy!" He stood his ground, not caring what he said anymore. "And honestly, I think you feel the same way."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 VHQrlk5
Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 1QYZaRo

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:44

Heronwing flattened her ears against her head. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she should just agree. But no. She'd lost things too, didn't he understand that? "Maybe I do. But I can't get close again. I lost a brother. A love. My outlook on life. And... A best friend. Patchpaw. Do you miss him, Troutstep? Each cut in your heart is still mending. Mine too. But mine won't heal right... Maybe they never will. I've lost a lot. And I can't break anymore, or I'll shatter. I'm... Scared. I'm scared someone else I love will die." She said, and as she spoke her long words, tears formed and she turned away. Claws unsheathed, she sunk them deep into the ground.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 7:01

Before the she cat could leave, Troutstep ran in front of her, listening to her side of the story. Couldn't she tell that he really cared? "You're not going to lose anyone!" He started a little scared for what might happen. "Or me." He added in a more softer, reassuring tone. "I understand that you've lost important and loved cats in your life, but I have too!" He gave a sigh. "My best friend took his own life off the gorge." Troustep hated talking, even thinking about it, but he needed Heronwing to see that they were more alike than she thought. "Heronwing, we are both broken, angry, grumpy cats who have nothing left to live for. But I want to change that. You make me want to live. You give me the happiness I've been longing and searching for this whole time." Troustep spoke truly from his heart this time. No more secrets or feeling awkward. He took a breathe before going on. "Heronwing, I want you to be my mate. Alone we've lost and gone through so much, but I know that together, we complete each other."

He hoped he wasn't rambling but this was it, the moment of truth. "You know. Part of me feels like someone is telling me to just let go. Let go of all my worries, my sorrow, my anger. That I need to find happiness before it's to late." Troutstep sat down still in front of Heronwing. Is that you Barrenpaw? He looked to the sky wondering if his friend was up with the stars. "My mother had so many kits, my whole life I've been this horrible ball of jealousy. I killed a cat, my best friend died, and my first lovers were my step nieces." He couldn't believe that he said that much but in the end, what did it matter? Please Heronwing. I know what you're going through. Please understand that you don't have to go through it alone. I'm here for you and always will be." At the end of his little speech, he looked into the she cat's eyes and gave a smile. "I know you're afraid, but there's no reason to anymore." He took a step forward and put his for head to hers. "I love you my dear Heronwing, with all my heart."

(started to get the serious feels writing this and listening to sad piano music ;w; Legit the first song will just make you cry reading this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIE0PX1uXk )

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 11:02

Heronwing was amazed at his speech. She didn't think he had it in him. Her sadness faded, but she wasn't surprised as he was an admitted murderer. But she needn't tell that... Yet. Love, yet underlining tension, circled throughout her. "Okay." She said, looking away. She could tell he'd lost enough... They both had. "P...Promise me you won't leave...?" She asked quietly, sadness in her eyes. Secrets exploded within her, but she didn't dare let them free. Oh, Troutstep. So innocent. So unknowing. If only you knew my harsh reality. I did it...

OOC- omg it was so sad ;-;

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 12:06

Troustep knew she was still cautious. I'll show her she can trust me. "I promise." He replied and gave a small purr of happiness. "Want to head back to camp?" He knew they would have to return sometime but inside he just wanted to run. Run far away from the clans, from the confusion to live alone with Heronwing. The two would find paradise, they could have a family. No death, no fights among cats, just them. Unfortunately, he knew that wasn't the case.

Yusss. You just call him innocent? >;)

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 13:34

She smiled, and quietly purred. Though worried, she kept as content as she could be. Is this... Happiness? I haven't felt this in a while... "Yeah. Let's go." She said, her worries faded, though still uneasy.

OOC- I'll be posting a 'Heronwing's Past' topic soon. It's to get out all her secrets.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 9:50

Troutstep walked next to Heronwing at a slow pace, in no rush to get back to camp. He was filled with a warm fuzzy feeling, on he hadn't felt before. Maybe I wasn't supposed to love Halfpaw and Rushreed. The tom wondered what it could be. "There's a reason cats like you and I find each other. Maybe it's StarClan, maybe it's fate. But I know it's not an accident that I found you." Troutstep said aloud, half towards the she cat half to himself. Looking towards the evening sky, he could see the stars beginning to twinkle. Well, what or who ever it is, thank you.

The End!//Takes a bow.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 11:15

She smiled a bit, purring. Ah, how I wish Starclan was as good as you all say. But they're all old liars. Well, most of 'em. but I'm glad to be with you. They walked together, and she was at peace...

bravo

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}   Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Songs Are Overrated, Let's Write A Book {Closed}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3