Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Heart is Split Between You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

My Heart is Split Between You  Empty
PostSubject: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 10:27

Deerflight sleepily got up and stretched in his nest. He glanced around, upset by the amount of cats sharing the Warriors den. He headed out and shivered as snowflakes gently fluttered down onto his thin fur. He sat down in the clearing, struggling to see through the swirling and dusty winds. Unsure of what to do next, he began to groom his fur. His ear flicked though he heard nothing but the rustling of nests. He slid down into a relaxed laying position. He checked his mental agenda for the day; 1) Eat. 2) Hunt 3 pieces of prey. 3) Hang out with Mapledrop. 4) Bathe. 5) Sleep. 6) Wake up. 7) Hang out with Sandfeather. And so on.

Popping into reality, he climbed back up to his feet and stretched. His tail swayed limply as he walked towards the edge of RiverClan's camp. The icy winds suddenly meant nothing to Deerflight, and when he heard a voice behind him he spun around and stumbled backwards.

OOC: In case you didn't see, this is CLOSED.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 14:24

"Deerflight..?" Mapledrop blinked her warm liquid amber eyes and flicked her dark red white tipped tail as she looked at her mate. "Where are you going?" The dark red she cat meowed tilting her head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 16:56

"I-I'm going hunting." He stuttered, taking several shallow breaths before climbing back to his feet, shakily. "What are you doing out here, Mapledrop? Don't you think it's cold?" He questioned gently, green eyes softening and his tail lashing with confusion.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 17:01

"Eh. Only a little. Can I come with you?" Mapledrop meowed smiling now.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 17:08

"Uh, sure." He walked deeper into the forest and scented the air for prey. Squirrel. "Let's go hunt. And maybe I can learn ice-fishing from the RiverClan cats. Alright, let's go." He crept forward and watched as a squirrel scurried past. Without thinking, he lunged forward, but missed. He unintentionally followed the rodent, resulting in them, climbing up a tree. The squirrel ran into a hole, much too small for Deerflight to crawl into. He shoved his paw around and stabbed the squirrel, but it wasn't enough to kill it. He pulled his paw out and slowly climbed down from his perch.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 17:23

Mapledrop followed. "Nice catch." She meowed coming over and rubbing her cheek against his. "How are Sandfeather and the kits doing? I haven't had time to talk to her in forever, what with Elkpaw, Hazelpaw and the other kits, and Pinepaw.." She trailed off not sure what else to say.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 17:41

That was the question he hoped she wouldn't ask. "Sandfeather and the kits are well. Why are you asking?" He wasn't sure of what to say. "Uhm, how about I go and hunt? Let me see if I can get anything for SkyClan."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 17:56

"Oh, um ok then, well cya later then.." Mapledrop meowed and then padded off to go do who knows what.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Split Between You    My Heart is Split Between You  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Heart is Split Between You
Page 1 of 1