Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

split lovers (ded)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 23:21

blazingwing needs to have a different emotional breakdown because reasons so this is it basically

1. blazingwing gets a mate and loves her very much
2. that mate AINT LOYAL
3. maybe they have babies (optional)
4. they take another mate/leave blazing for no reason and leave blazingwing heartbroken (if they do have kits they split when the kits are apprentices)
5. blazingwing sad :'(
6. blazingwing gets GOOD MATE and is not as sad anymore

so i need:

GOOD MATE: Orchidpaw/feather

BAD MATE: Thunderclan, female. (could make an exception)

if they have kits i'll sort that out

EDIT this is dead

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

split lovers (ded) 9879156split lovers (ded) 9877833split lovers (ded) 9877898split lovers (ded) 9884046

Last edited by bertieween on Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 23:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptySat 2 Sep 2017 - 16:39

bump

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

split lovers (ded) 9879156split lovers (ded) 9877833split lovers (ded) 9877898split lovers (ded) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 9:45

I'd give you Sunny but she's betrothed to Falcon
Maybe she could be the bad mate and leave him for falcon?
Idk I'm on the fence

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 14:13

i am intéressé

she could be the bad mate if you want?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 14:48

yeah but I have no idea who she'd leave him for cuz' Jughead might take a while to come back...

idk man
their children would all be ginger
they'd be Weaselys

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 14:51

I could offer Orchidpaw/feather for the good mate

She just has to finish her moonstone journey then she is having her ceremony.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 15:02

Weasleys are good

also i'll chuck in orchidfeather for the good mate
thanks!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 15:16

No problem :)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

split lovers (ded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: split lovers (ded)   split lovers (ded) Empty

Back to top Go down

split lovers (ded)
Page 1 of 1