Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Falconstar got up and shook the sleep out of his bones, coughing slightly as he made his way over to the apprentice den. "Kestrelpaw," he mewed smoothly, making sure to try and not wake any of the other apprentices. "Care to come explore our territory, now that we're back here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:46 am

Kestrelpaw leaped up, never seeming to feel the tiredness of apprenticeship. He was near the end of his apprenticeship, he assumed since his stupid sister had already gotten her warrior name and moved dens. A pang of bitterness sprung in his heart. He knew for a fact he was a better warrior. Perhaps that's why Falconstar kept him as an apprentice; since he was a better learner and would benifit from extensive schooling. He was tall now, hardly shorter than his father Cedarfur. In a few easy strides he was besides Falconstar, ready for the patrol. With a nod, he waited for his mentor to usher him out.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Falconstar nodded to his apprentice, leaving the camp behind as the two walked until they were astride the river, with RiverClan some ways off in the distance. "Kestrelpaw, can you tell me anything about RiverClan?"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Kestrelpaw was confused. Wouldn't Falconstar know? "Do you mean the general things about them, or secrets and stuff we learned when we learned when we had their territory?" He asked, glancing at the sky for birds.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:02 am

Falconstar chuckled softly, glancing down at him. "Anything that you personally know. I want to make sure you know as much as possible about our neighbors."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm

"I know that they swim, and they eat fish, and that they hate ThunderClan." Kestrelpaw stopped to sniff at a bush. "I know that SkyClan is living with them right now. I know that Fishstar's sister is her deputy, Mistfeather. I also know that they reek and you can smell them from miles away." He finished with a small laugh, looking for approval.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 pm

"Impressive," Falconstar laughed, nodding his approval. "We always have to be wary of RiverClan though, considering our alliance with ThunderClan." They kept walking, around the river until they were back out onto the moors, and further along until they could see the Thunderpath in their sights. "Now, I'm sure you know that the Thunderpath is dangerous. I've always thought it to be very calming though, at least when you're not trying to cross it."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Kestrelpaw had neared the Thunderpath before, and the loud and angry monsters made him unsettled. He felt so small yet so superior at the same time. "I prefer the river," he admitted honestly. "Not swimming per se, but to watch it. I liked that when we had RiverClan's territory." Kestrelpaw shrugged a little as they stopped at the edge of the path, barring himself against the grit and wind.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:29 pm

"Nothing beats the moors, though. RiverClan's lands aren't quite suitable for us, though that's always something that can change." Falconstar turned to take them back to camp. "Ready to go back, Kestrelpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 pm

"Yes, I am quite hungry." He replied, turning. "Would you like to share some prey when we return, Falconstar?" He iffered, waiting for his leader and mentor to start off to camp.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Smiling, Falconstar nodded, leading the two of them back to camp. "Sure, Kestrelpaw. Pick out anything you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]   Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol for Kestrelpaw II [Closed]
Page 1 of 1