Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 pm

It had been a quarter-moon since Crowstar had disappeared and Rippedsky had only gotten worse. He was working himself to the bone. He had been doing so since the fire and worked harder after Crowstar vanished. Dandelionpaw was worried about the cat that had become her father. She knew that, soon enough, he would collapse. This wasn't healthy. So, she'd gone to her adopted sisters and consulted them. Together, they had come up with a conclusion: Rippedsky needed a break. Even if it was brief, it would still do him wonders. So she decided to go and ask him to go on a hunting patrol with her. She'd done plenty with Hawkstrike, who was now her friend, but she wanted to do them with her mentor and father, Rippedsky.

Cautiously, she padded up to him. "Rippedsky...?"
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 2:06 pm

"Yes, Dandelionpaw?" The black and white tom had been caught up in thoughts of organizing patrols and what to do next when she came over. Due to how busy he had been, he hadn't seen his apprentice and adoptive daughter in quite sometime. Hawkstrike had agreed to help with taking over her training given the circumstances. Rippedsky did not want to delay her training because he was unable to do so alongside everything else. His tail twitched slightly as he looked down at her, "Is something wrong?"

Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 2:17 pm

"You need a break," she said. "I talked with your other daughters and we decided you need a breather. I want you to come hunting with me, Bubblepaw, and anyone else you deem fit."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Bubblepaw bounced over tripping twice before she finally made it to her father and adopted sister. She nodded enthusiastically as she heard Dandelionpaw speak.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:04 pm

"Alright... I suppose you have a point." He narrowed his eyes at his apprentice as her tone become fairly demanding. However, her words made sense. The tom had been pushing himself really hard due to all of the recent events. Besides, a patrol with his children did not sound all too bad. His black and white paws started in the direction of the camp entrance. Rippedsky glanced back briefly, as if the whole clan would fall apart if he took a breather. I need to trust them more. The clan is not helpless, He reminded himself for the hundredth time. However, no matter how many times he said it, Rippedsky would always feel like he needed to give his all to the clan at all times. A break was not his usual style. Any breaks were usually spent in conversation with one of the tribe cats, getting to know them, or his clanmates about what needed to get done.

"We should bring another warrior along. Try to bring back as much prey as possible." He remarked. Disregarding the fact this was supposed to be a break, Rippedsky could not stop himself from thinking about what the clan needed. With Thunderclan currently hunting at the border, they still needed to make sure they were fed as well. It had not been a problem so far. But you could never be too sure. He waited near the camp entrance as they looked for another warrior to accompany them. An exhausted yawn was stifled as he waited. Rippedsky could no longer deny his own weariness.

Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

OOC: American allowed me to have Swanpaw butt in.

IC: Swanpaw had been watching her adopted little sister confront Rippedsky about the patrol they had been planning from the leafy opening of the apprentice's den. When Rippedsky agreed- somewhat reluctantly, though- she smiled. Her father had been working himself too hard, and it was already taking a toll on him. And when the black and white tom suggested bringing another cat her heart pounded with excitement. Practically bouncing over she met up with the trio. "Can I go too, Dad? I'm almost ready to be a warrior anyways," she asked sweetly, looking at Rippedsky with bright yellow eyes.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)   Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Patrol (Closed hunting patrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: