Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Empty
PostSubject: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 3:57

I'm looking for some cats to help with some plots for my current cats: Saltkit and Mosskit.

Saltkit is a rambunctious kitty who doesn't really see the point of rules/thinks she can get around them all the time. I'd like someone to offer a tom belong to another clan/rogue for her to befriend, and eventually fall for while they're still young. But as they grow up, the pair will realise that what they share isn't viable 'cause at the end of the day, they love their clan/aren't willing to sacrifice everything. This will basically be a chaste romance that will lead to heartbreak.

Mosskit, she's confident, thinks that she can take on anything and everything. I'm looking for a rogue/loner to come across her and for her to try take on. Naturally, the battle with end with her getting rekt and realising just how weak she is. It'll inspire her to become stronger, and also build up distrust for non-clan cats.

It's been a while since I've actually plotted but lets do this. Apply and lets get this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 5:29

Ravenpaw/strike could befriend Saltkit. He's from Australia (wink wink) and doesn't entirely understand the warrior code. I think this would be the right plot for him.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 14:49

Ravenpaw/Strike is undergoing his ceremony so he's a little older than what I'd prefer. But I'll consider him.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 14:54

I could offer Rot as the rouge whom fights Mosskit.

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Image13

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 15:12

That'll be great. I'm all for that. I'd like to wait till she's an apprentice first. That okay?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 16:40

If you want a younger tom, I can offer Ryekit, his ceremony will be soon but not too soon :) He's TC, which Clan is Saltkit?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 16:42

Pika: Sure, that's fine for me.

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Image13

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 16:47

Ashwing wrote:
If you want a younger tom, I can offer Ryekit, his ceremony will be soon but not too soon :) He's TC, which Clan is Saltkit?

Saltkit is in WC. I'm all for this. Ryekit and Saltkit will work ;) They can meet when they're apprentices at the next gathering.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 19:13

Pikachu wrote:
Ashwing wrote:

Saltkit is in WC. I'm all for this. Ryekit and Saltkit will work ;) They can meet when they're apprentices at the next gathering.

Allrighty! :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]   Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenemies for Life & Fear Factor [Character Plot Sign Up]
Page 1 of 1