Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT Empty
PostSubject: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:33 am

Hey. I've been sitting on this for a while, this character plot for my oldest character, Deernose. To put it briefly, this is his death.

Over the past year, I've been posting small topics focused mostly around Deernose's mental state, caused by a chronic virus in his brain, which is exponentially devouring his brain cells.
This being the first
In this, he is having short-term memory loss.

Next, the "sickness" rises again, stronger now that he is older and aging. He has become an on-and-off amnesic, although he has a sense he should keep the disease to himself (it's non-transferable, by the way). His emotions are still stable at this point.

After contacting whitecough, which was treated after forced medication, he is weaker in his body, and his mind in beginning to deteriorate.

In the last installment, his brain has become severely damaged, although a tiny portion of his mind is conscious of what he's doing. He has become violent in tongue, and it would have escalated into physical violence if someone had posted before it died.

I'm looking for a way to get this change known to the clan, preferable through a sort of scuffle. Maybe someone calmly suggests he join the elders after he seems to have trouble doing things. He first gets annoyed, then without warning, he snaps and attacks, etc. This reveals him to be a dangerous cat, not by nature, but by a form of insanity. At some point, fellow Windclanners keep him prisoner, for everyone's safety while they decide what to do with him. Possibly grudgingly, they decide to execute him (violent or non-violent, however it turns out). Deernose ends up dead, everyone is safe, but now disturbed.

Progress Checklist:
Attack on Clanmate: EYES[COMPLETED]

Imprisonment: EARS[COMPLETED]

Decision: TONGUES[COMPLETED]

Execution: TEETH[UNFINISHED]

If accepted and followed through with, characters are free to take from this experience whatever they wish.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 am

Well if this is approved, I'm willing to have Gorsepaw (WC's MCA) involved in some way.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:43 am

I could have Wolftrot take part in the imprisonment, and Cobaltfire in the execution. (She's only agreed to take part because she cares about her clanmates and wants to end his suffering lmao)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Swiftfoot is sad. Her mentor ish crazy. If I had a cat currently in Windclan (besides Suntail who is off on an adventure somewhere) I would be in this. In his death Swiftfoot will be there to greet him. I could have Suntail be in this before he runs off, like some sort of prologue to his story. Perhaps in the execution scene. Good luck on this.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:06 pm

I wouldn't mind having Brindlesong take part in the attack, I need a way for her to die.

That, and Willowbreeze take part in the decision. She's very thought out.

Also, you're killing Deernose?!? D: But.... But he was in the same generation as Ivyfur! My baby! Don't kill him, let him be a relic like Falconstar!

Oh well... I guess all cats die at some point, but I want to be involved... Deernose has a bit of a special spot in my heart even if I never really interacted with him.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 am

@Ame: Great! Cobalt could either participate in the violent excecution (someone snaps his neck. oops.), or non-violent one (using poppy and yew berry to first put him to sleep and then put him to sleep.)

@Cat: Any character can take whatever they wish from this event, feel free to include this in other character's developments!

@Kitty: 1) Deer couldn't kill Brindle outright, due to him being so physically weak, but since he hasn't been exactly keeping acceptable levels of hygiene he might infect her wounds.
2) It's pretty much rigged, so the decision will basically decide how Deer is gonna go.  3) I know, Deer was also Ivy's apprentice. Sadly, this means his second birthday's coming up. Which would be about eight years or so if our sense of time wasn't so confusing. He is one old man, still younger than Falcon, though.

...No offense to Falconstar, of course.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:58 am

Well if you're going down the non-violent execution route, Gorsepaw can feed him Deadly Nightshade berries.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Well, if you're dead-set on having Deernose die, Eaglethorn can always kill a fourth cat (or was it fifth?). Or he can coerce others to do it. All that good murder stuff.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:00 pm

I'll probably have Cobaltfire do the non-violent way lmao
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:11 pm

King Falcon I wrote:
Well, if you're dead-set on having Deernose die, Eaglethorn can always kill a fourth cat (or was it fifth?). Or he can coerce others to do it. All that good murder stuff.

Well, he'd have a reason to kill Deer at least...

But Night, you're only making the feels worse. Her first apprentice </3

I'm going to give a fricken eulogy to this cat.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 am

Kisuchu wrote:
Well if you're going down the non-violent execution route...

The decision outcome is a complete mystery, it's the fork in the road. The cats involved directly decide if the execution is violent or non-violent. This is so the little plot isn't completely strict in a timeline. If the violent end is chosen, they may also decide who will do the deed.

Might post first topic today, in the camp.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Well, regardless of the outcome, I'll put one or both of my cats there, for posterity at least.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:03 pm

*smacks hands together*

Alright people.

I think, we could possibly safely call the first topic done, but it's up to Night to do so.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

I'll be posting the decision topic. Remember: there is no set solution, and it is up to you and your characters to determine "if he dies" (he will), and if so, how. (Non-violent: Poisoning. Violent: Snapped neck, probably by Eaglethorn.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT   WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT Empty

Back to top Go down

WC ONLY CHARACTER PLOT
Page 1 of 1